"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I never won the jackpot at Bingo.... :(
But one day, in the distant future, that will be my day ^_^
 
I never got to go to my daughters graduation because I didnt have the money to buy a plane ticket. Her graduation is today. I am so very broken hearted and sad and its my birthday weekend. I sure could use some prayers today. :(
 
I never got to go to my daughters graduation because I didnt have the money to buy a plane ticket. Her graduation is today. I am so very broken hearted and sad and its my birthday weekend. I sure could use some prayers today. :(
I'll say a prayer for both you and your daughter! Congrats on her graduation and Happy Birthday!! God Bless <3

~Olivia
 
I used to think someone might walk through the attic door, which opened into my bedroom, after I went to sleep at night.
 
I used to think Green one-eyed aliens would use their space guns to vaporize me.... oh the dramas of being a tot ^_^
 
When I was 6 I used to think if I slept with my hands crossed on my chest vampires would get me, I've never been a vampire.