"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well this is "sheepish" I would like to play but I am a guy....And I have never had a bf either....SOMEONE ELSE POST SO I CAN PLAY!
 
So I am a Guy and STUPID (two frightening combinations) I didnt go to the last page to see the last post...

OK so here goes...I have had happiness last more than one day (sorry to hear that dark). I have never hangglided! Lets see who can answer that one!
 
I actually have touched a penguin! it as really awesome! :)

i've never went up in a hot air balloon
 
Well I kinda. Hav an unofficial bf.. lol

So umm.. ive never been out of the US
 
Deer tastes good!0.0 Bambi's mom went Mr. Mans house. The deer that I had, I shot :D
 
I've never liked to ... hey school kids don't shoot spit wads anymore! HAH shows how ingenuous scamps we were at my age in school. Now its all stupidity vandalism that will get them jail time.... anyway I've never wanted a pet giraffe since I found out that they pass out if their heads are tilted down for too long.