"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh, I'm sorry. :(
Girls shouldn't punch people, it's not feminine... I've slapped plenty of men though.

I've never played a prank so good as the one I did last week.
 
^^ what was the prank?!

I've never wanted a ferris wheel.... or to ride one >.<
 
My step-mom and my step-sisters and I went over to one of my guy-friends houses and stuck plastic forks, spoons, and knives in his lawn, his mailbox, his car, and on his porch... all over the place...
We never got caught.
 
Awwwh Ashlynn :( I'm sorry
I've never gone swimming with sharks before o.o
 
I've neverr been on the riverboat tour on the Riverwalk.