Jenn is still alive haha barley but still going.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Hello all I just wanted to stop by and let you all know I am still alive. I have been working about 16 hours a week and still trying to keep up with my school work and sleep lol. It has been pretty tough getting back into the swing of balancing work and school and keeping up with housework etc.. On a good note I saw my doctor and she decided to finally try more to get my pain in check I am happy for that. I love my work but it keeps me tired. I am going to a nursing home three times a week to sit with a couple of elderly woman then the other couple days a week a go and help out another elderly woman with her shopping and what ever other needs she has. It is very rewarding I have always loved this kind of work. Well that is about all just wanted ya all to know I am okay and still trying to fake it until I make it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I glad that a few things are going well for you. Nice to have you back. Don't be a stranger. :)

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Who is barley?

Glad to hear you are doing better. The best is yet to come. Jesus is coming back for us and it seems like it could be soon.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

D

Depleted

Hello all I just wanted to stop by and let you all know I am still alive. I have been working about 16 hours a week and still trying to keep up with my school work and sleep lol. It has been pretty tough getting back into the swing of balancing work and school and keeping up with housework etc.. On a good note I saw my doctor and she decided to finally try more to get my pain in check I am happy for that. I love my work but it keeps me tired. I am going to a nursing home three times a week to sit with a couple of elderly woman then the other couple days a week a go and help out another elderly woman with her shopping and what ever other needs she has. It is very rewarding I have always loved this kind of work. Well that is about all just wanted ya all to know I am okay and still trying to fake it until I make it.
...and the move? Have you moved yet?

(I was just wondering how you were doing last night, but thought you were too tuckered from moving to let us know.)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Didn't see this until just now, but I've been thinking about you the last couple weeks. :) Glad to hear things are going good for you.. Laughing.png

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
...and the move? Have you moved yet?

(I was just wondering how you were doing last night, but thought you were too tuckered from moving to let us know.)

no move yet I am still having problems with the place I live in now letting me get out of lease it ends in June though so I will see what I can do then.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Well that is about all just wanted ya all to know I am okay and still trying to fake it until I make it.
Don't forget to make some barley broth from time to time. ;)

Feb 7, 2018
Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome back.

D

Depleted

no move yet I am still having problems with the place I live in now letting me get out of lease it ends in June though so I will see what I can do then.
Advice from someone who worked in property management and someone who had the world's worse landlord.

Landlords do not care if you move out a little early, just as long as your deposit and one-month's rent covers the months you're no longer there. So, if they have the standard two-months of rent most require tenants before signing, absolutely nothing happens if you leave two months early... unless he wrecks the place in a fury to get back at you.

If he's not likely to think that thought for whatever reason, assume you're good to go next month, not June. That is two-months ahead of time, but you've already paid for those two months. (You won't get the deposit back, of course, since you're using it to leave early.)

Count this as one of those things landlords never tell you.

D

Depleted

BTW, unless otherwise notified, I am now officially going to worry about all that moving entails plus your bad back at the end of this month, just like I worried about it the end of last month. So, if not going to do this, let me know, so I don't prematurely worry again. lol

(Oh, and whenever I worry, I pray, so there is benefit in me worrying.)

Feb 28, 2016
also, 'organic oatmeal milk' is an amazing benefit for many maladys...

Feb 28, 2016
very funny Lynnie,

you already know that we are about the same height - our hope and prayer is that you and John
will do the research and live a much more healthy and beneficial, longer life...

by the way (3) days ago we lost a beloved friend of over (30)yrs. to throat cancer from
smoking - she was about (53) and found out about (2) months before she died that she had
stage (4) throat cancer, and of course, this would be because of inhaling 'fire' directly into her throat and lungs...

as I wept and remembered our history with her and her family,
I thought of you, and what a loss this world would be without you and your precious Spirit'...

Aug 4, 2017
Hello! Nice to meet you. It sounds like you are a busy lady. I love the sound of your job. I know you are a blessing to the people you are helping. God bless you and give you wisdom and direction. Stay in His Word!:eek:

Feb 28, 2016
I am now picturing very tiny people milking oatmeal.
=============================================================

Lynn, where did that picture come into your mind??? we are both long and tall and so enjoy making our own
'natural milk, soy and almond, pecan, peanut butter, sesame seed butter, and a varity
of nut butters that are so healthy and so easy to make: all you need is a blender, wholesome olive oil-
made from ONE country, not a mixture, and pure/raw honey'...also, for any bowel trouble, 'a blend
of chia seeds seeds mixed with any 'natural milk, taken by the spoonful a couple times a day, well,
to put it bluntly, will make excellent, normal t....and clean our your colon if you have any problems
in this area, just let the chia seeds soak in the milk and honey first for a couple of hours + and wa-la,
elimination problems fixed, unless you are on real colon binding drugs, but it will even help a lot if so...
this is hub's main source of 'sweets', I will occasionally take a couple of spoonfuls, but I have a very low
tolerance for sweets, I get them from beets and our garden produce...

hope this will help someone at the very least, if they are willing to give it a try...

D

Depleted

=============================================================

Lynn, where did that picture come into your mind??? we are both long and tall and so enjoy making our own
'natural milk, soy and almond, pecan, peanut butter, sesame seed butter, and a varity
of nut butters that are so healthy and so easy to make: all you need is a blender, wholesome olive oil-
made from ONE country, not a mixture, and pure/raw honey'...also, for any bowel trouble, 'a blend
of chia seeds seeds mixed with any 'natural milk, taken by the spoonful a couple times a day, well,
to put it bluntly, will make excellent, normal t....and clean our your colon if you have any problems
in this area, just let the chia seeds soak in the milk and honey first for a couple of hours + and wa-la,
elimination problems fixed, unless you are on real colon binding drugs, but it will even help a lot if so...
this is hub's main source of 'sweets', I will occasionally take a couple of spoonfuls, but I have a very low
tolerance for sweets, I get them from beets and our garden produce...

hope this will help someone at the very least, if they are willing to give it a try...
Nothing to do with height. Has to do with how my mind works.

Cow's milk, makes me picture someone sitting on a stool next to the cow milking it.

Oatmeal milk. I pictured a flake of oatmeal, then someone on a stool milking it. lol