Jesus and his RETURN..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2018

I AM noticing a lot of misleading confusion about Jesus return and how people are putting together dates to prove to people that Jesus will come back on a day which they have said.

God will not be mocked and remember when you tell someone something that is NOT true or not GOD'S words you make him a liar. This is why people turn away from God because the people claiming to know God are telling others lies and leaning toward they're OWN understanding, self righteousness, or agenda.

It is clearly written that WE do not know the day OR hour of Christ return, when he will come in the form of a cloud. The point of us NOT knowing is FOR US to be prepared. God is allowing time for people to repent, to come to him, for he says he does not WISH for ANYONE TO PERSIH.. but God also says that WE perish for lack of knowledge because we do not ask for his clear wisdom which is freely given to us. Instead we take control of our own lives and order it they way we see fit. but this is blindness, and pride will cause you to be blind.

God said that WARNING COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION, therefore he gives us messages, and warning, of the things to come because he LOVES US. He says to watch for the signs.. which is already happening now.

God says that Jesus return shall be like the DAYS of NOAH.. people will be falling away, people will turn they're back on God.. people will NOT BE READY.. BUT God is merciful wanting us to change our hearts. HOW CAN YOUR HEART BE OPEN IF YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED TO HIS TRUTH?! many people are falling away from GOD because they stopped believing, having hope, and because there is LACK OF TRUTH IN THIS WORLD.

Also, he wants us to prepare no because our life is like a VAPOR we are HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW. So not only must WE prepare for Jesus we must prepare anyway because we many not see tomorrow. We must be prepared NOW.

People, before you estimate a day and time and say Jesus is coming on this day.. you are fulfilling the scripture of being a false prophet.. this is what God says will happen in the last day.. So there is another sign! Beware of false prophets! Use discernment and ask the holy spirit to guide you.. DO NOT DEPEND ON MAN.. they cannot have the mind of GOD his thoughts ARE not our thoughts. Keep praying and hold on to Jesus because times have to become harder and harder but the true children of God shall see him in the clouds with him and his brilliant glory. He is coming soon, do not give up if we're are STILL HERE then we STILL HAVE PURPOSE, chance, another day closer to meeting him! Keep praying and seeking, and repenting to be seen blameless before his coming. Once saved ALWAYS saved is NOT sure.. we must submit to Christ daily. We have sins that we do not know of.. Jesus wants us to be with him but we must have our house in order and blameless in order for him to be pleased with us.

Last edited:
May 18, 2010
Amen, although a few things I don't agree with in there. The day is only drawing nearer. God is glorious.

Nov 19, 2016
Aside from the Return, we should strive to Love...

Love, makes a huge difference in life.

We all know we are going to Return to the Lord when we die because of all the generations that have come and went and still come along in this life...

We do not know the hour or day of our own death, not even Jesus Christ, but the Father in heaven does. - This the way I read not knowing the day or the hour in my own life.

Jun 1, 2016

I AM noticing a lot of misleading confusion about Jesus return and how people are putting together dates to prove to people that Jesus will come back on a day which they have said.

God will not be mocked and remember when you tell someone something that is NOT true or not GOD'S words you make him a liar. This is why people turn away from God because the people claiming to know God are telling others lies and leaning toward they're OWN understanding, self righteousness, or agenda.

It is clearly written that WE do not know the day OR hour of Christ return, when he will come in the form of a cloud. The point of us NOT knowing is FOR US to be prepared. God is allowing time for people to repent, to come to him, for he says he does not WISH for ANYONE TO PERSIH.. but God also says that WE perish for lack of knowledge because we do not ask for his clear wisdom which is freely given to us. Instead we take control of our own lives and order it they way we see fit. but this is blindness, and pride will cause you to be blind.

God said that WARNING COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION, therefore he gives us messages, and warning, of the things to come because he LOVES US. He says to watch for the signs.. which is already happening now.

God says that Jesus return shall be like the DAYS of NOAH.. people will be falling away, people will turn they're back on God.. people will NOT BE READY.. BUT God is merciful wanting us to change our hearts. HOW CAN YOUR HEART BE OPEN IF YOUR EYES ARE CLOSED TO HIS TRUTH?! many people are falling away from GOD because they stopped believing, having hope, and because there is LACK OF TRUTH IN THIS WORLD.

Also, he wants us to prepare no because our life is like a VAPOR we are HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW. So not only must WE prepare for Jesus we must prepare anyway because we many not see tomorrow. We must be prepared NOW.

People, before you estimate a day and time and say Jesus is coming on this day.. you are fulfilling the scripture of being a false prophet.. this is what God says will happen in the last day.. So there is another sign! Beware of false prophets! Use discernment and ask the holy spirit to guide you.. DO NOT DEPEND ON MAN.. they cannot have the mind of GOD his thoughts ARE not our thoughts. Keep praying and hold on to Jesus because times have to become harder and harder but the true children of God shall see him in the clouds with him and his brilliant glory. He is coming soon, do not give up if we're are STILL HERE then we STILL HAVE PURPOSE, chance, another day closer to meeting him! Keep praying and seeking, and repenting to be seen blameless before his coming. Once saved ALWAYS saved is NOT sure.. we must submit to Christ daily. We have sins that we do not know of.. Jesus wants us to be with him but we must have our house in order and blameless in order for him to be pleased with us.

what is it that makes us Blameless before Him?

Feb 3, 2018
Aside from the Return, we should strive to Love...

Love, makes a huge difference in life.

We all know we are going to Return to the Lord when we die because of all the generations that have come and went and still come along in this life...

We do not know the hour or day of our own death, not even Jesus Christ, but the Father in heaven does. - This the way I read not knowing the day or the hour in my own life.

LOVE IS THE REASON AND IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN.. IT'S THE PURPOSE OF LIFE. :)

Feb 3, 2018
what is it that makes us Blameless before Him?
Keeping your garments clean, so they will not have spots nor wrinkles or any other blemish- Meaning to stay pure, holy, CLEAN as Chris is holy.. we must remain that way also.

1 Thessalonians 5:23

Feb 3, 2018
Amen, although a few things I don't agree with in there. The day is only drawing nearer. God is glorious.
Thank you for replying. Curious to know what you did not agree with?

Blessings and love,

Kanyon

Johnny_B

Mar 18, 2017

Talk about twisting Scripture, He is not coming in the form of the clouds, He is coming in the coulds of glory Matthew 24:30
“Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

They die from lack of knowledge, not because they have not asked for wisdom that is freely given, it is because they forgot the Law that is the knowledge of sins. Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.”

No God said that in Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction,and a haughty spirit before a fall.”

Where doies He say to watch for signs because He loves us?

Peoples eyes are closed because the god of this world has mande them blind. II Corinthians 4:3-4
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”

The last days started when the Holy Spirit empowered the Church with tounges of fire. Acts 2:17
‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,and your young men shall see visions,and your old men shall dream dreams;”

My Sister please understand the Scriptures in context before trying to rebuke people on this board, because the word is used to do this. II Timothy 4:1-3
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,”

Feb 3, 2018

Talk about twisting Scripture, He is not coming in the form of the clouds, He is coming in the coulds of glory Matthew 24:30
“Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

They die from lack of knowledge, not because they have not asked for wisdom that is freely given, it is because they forgot the Law that is the knowledge of sins. Hosea 4:6
“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children.”

No God said that in Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction,and a haughty spirit before a fall.”

Where doies He say to watch for signs because He loves us?

Peoples eyes are closed because the god of this world has mande them blind. II Corinthians 4:3-4
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”

The last days started when the Holy Spirit empowered the Church with tounges of fire. Acts 2:17
‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,and your young men shall see visions,and your old men shall dream dreams;”

My Sister please understand the Scriptures in context before trying to rebuke people on this board, because the word is used to do this. II Timothy 4:1-3
I charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by his appearing and his kingdom:2 preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,”
I knew before posting this that I had made some few errors with the scriptures and I know people will hold that against me and by any means I did not intend to mislead, but my message still stands as truth. What I wrote is indeed the truth and God does warn us before he allows something to happen, it's been proven before.. with Noah and with John the Baptist warning people of a savior. GOD does things in his way. Maybe I didn't align the passages right but there truth in what I said. God warns us out of love, want prove? it is written ALL over the bible, he warns us to guide our hearts, he warns us of the consequence of sin.. HE WARNS US out of love. I meant that Jesus is coming in the clouds and I know this to be true because he gave me a dream back in 2011 AND I was praying in tongues with others I didn't recognize all I could see was his glory in he was in the sky full of bright light. The importance of what I post is accurate with Jesus, maybe I had a few errors but that does not take away from the message that is relevant today. People's eyes are closed due to their heart and their unwillingness to change their heart so they become blind! Please do not say I came to rebuke people on this board because I didn't rebuke any specific person. I am speaking about what I've noticed in today's world and with people who claim to be Christians. I have every right to have a voice especially when it's the truth.. people take pieces of the bible and choose to believe what they want to believe and they do not agree because they cannot comprehend to their knowledge.

Feb 3, 2018
To have knowledge and understanding is to be wise, God said that it's feely given to those who ask, yet people do not ask, therefore they die without having knowledge of sin.. it all ties together..