I gave a detailed response to John 1:1. You simply called me crazy and offered no biblical explanation yourself. In everyone of my posts I give scripture to back what I am saying. You guys simply say no that's not true and expect me to respect your opinion. Sorry, but i don't know any of you personally and I am not gonna take your word for anything. Give me scripture to support your claims as I have done in all of my posts.
If you are referring to the fact that you claim I have a bad understanding of Greek, I clearly stated that I am no Greek scholar so i will not make a fool of myself in attempting to debate Greek nuances. Firstly, I can only take the word of accomplished Greek scholars that have made easy references in the English. All the lexicons I've read translate the word "Word" in John 1:1 as "logos" and give the definition as a plan or concept. You may be a Greek scholar but I haven't read any of your works and if yours differ with the hundreds of others that are published, I would tend to believe the majority that have been scrutinized through due process before being published vs the opinion of one unverifiable source.
Secondly, If we cannot read the bible in plain English, and come to the knowledge of the truth without having to study Greek, why is there an English bible at all? I submit to you that the truth is written there in plain English and in the English, One means One every time. Not Three in One, just plain One. One God!
Lets set the record straight son. I offered to take you through an exegetical study of John 1:1 to show you why your ideas will not stand up to an examination of the grammar. You simply ignored me. I have been a teacher far too long not to recognize a tin-horn when I see one. You throw out an argument and when the argument is called into question and you are challenged with close examination of a text you run away. I understand that you are no Greek scholar but, this is no excuse for not at least listening to someone who may have more to offer you on this than you have ever even thought about. Secondly, your lack of research is quite telling. Logos does not mean plan or concept. I don't care where you heard this from, it is utter nonsense. Are you willing to test your theological theory against someone who just may know a little more about this that you do or, are you just going to run away?
The ball is sin you court young man.