Jesus Christ which are the seven Spirits of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Post the time in the video where you can find any error in anything that he is saying.
at 14:00 he says Jews believe it's OK to steal from Gentiles

that's stupidly false. you might find a Jewish person who says that, and you might even find a discredited & heretical rabbi who says so, but it is definitely not what reformed or orthodox Judaism teaches. it's stupidly false because it is so readily apparent that it is directly contrary to Torah.

here's an actual example of Jewish thought about stealing -
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-stealing/

the title of this man's diatribe is a mimic of Martin Luther's famous book 'on the Jews and their lies'
it's interesting to read what Martin Luther taught that Christians should do in that book, by way of contrast ((quoting from WIKI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism)):

he proposed "What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews":[1]
  • "First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
  • "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
  • "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
  • "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
  • "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
  • "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
  • "Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"

Jun 4, 2019
at 14:00 he says Jews believe it's OK to steal from Gentiles

that's stupidly false. you might find a Jewish person who says that, and you might even find a discredited & heretical rabbi who says so, but it is definitely not what reformed or orthodox Judaism teaches. it's stupidly false because it is so readily apparent that it is directly contrary to Torah.

here's an actual example of Jewish thought about stealing -
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-stealing/

the title of this man's diatribe is a mimic of Martin Luther's famous book 'on the Jews and their lies'
it's interesting to read what Martin Luther taught that Christians should do in that book, by way of contrast ((quoting from WIKI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism)):

he proposed "What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews":[1]

• "First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
  • "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
  • "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
  • "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
  • "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
  • "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
  • "Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"
He did not say all Jews believed that it is OK for Jews to steal from Gentiles.

I am not going to debate with you this because
anyone can go listen to the video and hear exactly
what he said about it and why.

It is not what you are saying he said about it.
in the context you are insinuating to me.

Because the video does not lie
Therefore I just say back to you
I have seen the video and you are wrong in your opinion of it.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Post the time in the video where you can find any error in anything that he is saying.
at 15:30 he says that the Jews teach the Talmud to be the word of God.

as proof, he quotes Mark 7 -- where it is said, the Pharisees and all the Jews don't eat without washing their hands, and they ask Jesus why He and His disciples don't also do this? but this scripture that he quotes as proof actually directly refutes his statement:

So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”
(Mark 7:5)

notice that they say specifically that it is 'tradition of the elders' -- not 'command of God'

furthermore, what Jews believe about Talmud is that it is 'the words of God' not in that it is ex-cathedra statements from the mouth of the Lord, but because the things it discusses are the word of God -- it is only the word of God in the same way that someone might say that the BDF is the word of God: not that this thread is literally scripture, but because within this thread ((i hope!)) we are discussing scripture and trying to flesh out the meaning of God's actual words the truth that is revealed through discussion and debate is.
this is a nuanced and subtle thing that a rabbi says, that shouldn't be taken out of the context of the way of thinking behind it. it is not meant that the Talmud is the literal speaking of God ((good grief, it's full of debates and contradictory views)) - it's meant that the elucidation which is drawn from the analysis of the actual Torah in it, is also Torah.
here's a brief article explaining the thought:
https://www.aish.com/atr/Is-the-Talmud-the-Word-of-God.html

so whether i agree with this way of speaking or not that the rabbis use, it is at best a mischaracterization by the man in the video -- who you'll notice doesn't explain what the Jew really means by saying this. the very fact that the Talmud is full of debate makes it clear that it is interpretation of God's words, not literally God's words, and it is open to debate and interpretation - else why would there be so many rabbis who come along and add to and challenge it? anyone who quotes Talmud says 'rabbi so-and-so says..' not 'God says'

again, i'm not saying i agree with saying Talmud is the word of God, or that no one ever says this. i am saying, you need to understand what a Jew means by saying this, because it is subtle and involves a certain way of thinking alien to many western minds -- and this man in the video mischaracterizes it; if he actually knows this but doesn't tell the people listening to him, then it is tantamount to lying, or at best, if he doesn't know this, then he doesn't know what he is talking about, which still makes it error, and deceptive in the way he talks about it.

Jun 4, 2019
at 15:30 he says that the Jews teach the Talmud to be the word of God.

as proof, he quotes Mark 7 -- where it is said, the Pharisees and all the Jews don't eat without washing their hands, and they ask Jesus why He and His disciples don't also do this? but this scripture that he quotes as proof actually directly refutes his statement:

So the Pharisees and teachers of the law asked Jesus, “Why don’t your disciples live according to the tradition of the elders instead of eating their food with defiled hands?”
(Mark 7:5)

notice that they say specifically that it is 'tradition of the elders' -- not 'command of God'

furthermore, what Jews believe about Talmud is that it is 'the words of God' not in that it is ex-cathedra statements from the mouth of the Lord, but because the things it discusses are the word of God -- it is only the word of God in the same way that someone might say that the BDF is the word of God: not that this thread is literally scripture, but because within this thread ((i hope!)) we are discussing scripture and trying to flesh out the meaning of God's actual words the truth that is revealed through discussion and debate is.
this is a nuanced and subtle thing that a rabbi says, that shouldn't be taken out of the context of the way of thinking behind it. it is not meant that the Talmud is the literal speaking of God ((good grief, it's full of debates and contradictory views)) - it's meant that the elucidation which is drawn from the analysis of the actual Torah in it, is also Torah.
here's a brief article explaining the thought:
https://www.aish.com/atr/Is-the-Talmud-the-Word-of-God.html

so whether i agree with this way of speaking or not that the rabbis use, it is at best a mischaracterization by the man in the video -- who you'll notice doesn't explain what the Jew really means by saying this. the very fact that the Talmud is full of debate makes it clear that it is interpretation of God's words, not literally God's words, and it is open to debate and interpretation - else why would there be so many rabbis who come along and add to and challenge it? anyone who quotes Talmud says 'rabbi so-and-so says..' not 'God says'

again, i'm not saying i agree with saying Talmud is the word of God, or that no one ever says this. i am saying, you need to understand what a Jew means by saying this, because it is subtle and involves a certain way of thinking alien to many western minds -- and this man in the video mischaracterizes it; if he actually knows this but doesn't tell the people listening to him, then it is tantamount to lying, or at best, if he doesn't know this, then he doesn't know what he is talking about, which still makes it error, and deceptive in the way he talks about it.
They do teach that the Talmud is the word of God and so do a lot of Christians.

How do I know?

Because I have seen it with my own eyes.

Feb 28, 2016
the 'title' of the video really says it all' - it 'lumps' ALL Jews together,
and is basically saying that they are ALL liars...
the FACT IS, that Jesus Christ was a JEW, and although He did scold
the Pharisees for following the tradition of the elders, He also used the tradition of
the elders to teach His disciples - so, according to the 'title', Jesus would be
a Jew and a liar...
as Paul says,
'God forbid'...

Sat,
you really fall short on manners, your blatant insults are very 'un-Christ-like'...

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Because the video does not lie
Finished listening to video 1 during my commute. About 30 or 40 minutes in, not sure of the time because I was driving, he says point blank that it is illegal in Germany and Canada to read 1 Thessalonians 2:15

Pretty sure that is a complete fabrication.

If he's not boldface lying from the pulpit please could someone point me at the specific law or court ruling banning this chapter of the Bible from Canada and Germany, because I can't find it anywhere. OK thks

K

kaylagrl

You don't even believe what you say to me.

Trust me on this, I 110 % believe what I am saying. This man is a false preacher with a false doctrine. He has bewitched you.

K

kaylagrl

I don't use him as any reference or proof of anything.
All he is saying I knew long ago before him.

I just posted his video because it was the will of God.
Other than that I could care less.

He is not my pastor or anything but just the man who made the video.
I do not agree with him on a lot of things
but on this subject he is preaching...he is right on the truth.

That is a lie! It is NOT the will of God. Replacement theology is from the pit of hell. You have been fed lies. And I only hope you wake up to see it. He is not right, he is preaching a false doctrine that started with the Catholic church.

K

kaylagrl

Why Won't Christians
Stand with Alabama's Decision
to Ban Abortion?

Another bald faced lie. Christians are against abortion, at least true Christians are. Which has nothing to do with replacement theology and the subject at hand.

K

kaylagrl

Finished listening to video 1 during my commute. About 30 or 40 minutes in, not sure of the time because I was driving, he says point blank that it is illegal in Germany and Canada to read 1 Thessalonians 2:15

Pretty sure that is a complete fabrication.

If he's not boldface lying from the pulpit please could someone point me at the specific law or court ruling banning this chapter of the Bible from Canada and Germany, because I can't find it anywhere. OK thks
I'll take "who is boldface lying" for a thousand Alex. It's Steven Anderson!! ding,ding,ding. What did I win?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Here is my challenge to you since you are here condemning another man for his belief
point out any error that you can find within it. Anywhere he told a lie.
Post the time in the video for us so we see if you are telling the truth about him.
I didn't condemn anyone for anything in my post. Given that, the rest of your post is irrelevant. :)

Jun 4, 2019
the 'title' of the video really says it all' - it 'lumps' ALL Jews together,
and is basically saying that they are ALL liars...
the FACT IS, that Jesus Christ was a JEW, and although He did scold
the Pharisees for following the tradition of the elders, He also used the tradition of
the elders to teach His disciples - so, according to the 'title', Jesus would be
a Jew and a liar...
as Paul says,
'God forbid'...

Sat,
you really fall short on manners, your blatant insults are very 'un-Christ-like'...
I feel I need not to insult you to get my point over for you are the point.