Jesus Christ which are the seven Spirits of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
David Guzik writes:

"This passage is behind the term the sevenfold Spirit of God used in Rev_1:4; Rev_3:1; Rev_4:5 and Rev_5:6. It isn’t that there are seven different spirits of God, rather the Spirit of the LORD has these characteristics, and the Messiah has them all in fullness and perfection.

U

UnderGrace

Finished listening to video 1 during my commute. About 30 or 40 minutes in, not sure of the time because I was driving, he says point blank that it is illegal in Germany and Canada to read 1 Thessalonians 2:15

Pretty sure that is a complete fabrication.

If he's not boldface lying from the pulpit please could someone point me at the specific law or court ruling banning this chapter of the Bible from Canada and Germany, because I can't find it anywhere. OK thks
He is not completely wrong on this, under our hate speech laws a person could state they find it offensive and state it promotes hate against Jews (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) and file a complaint with the Canadian Human Rights Commission however this has not happened so far that I know.

Biblical speech that has been contested in publical reading presently is "he" "she" and other related verses in Genesis

Given some of the things that have gone to the Ontario Human Rights Commission over the years it is not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

K

kaylagrl

When you say anything to me
I consider it as if a person possessed with many evil spirits has said it to me.

Is that plain enough for you?

Wow!! Imagine that!! 20 yrs in ministry telling the lost about Christ. From churches to outdoor services in parks, parking lots and many places in between. In all churches that would allow us to preach the Gospel that Jesus saves. People at the alter,people healed, people delivered all done under demonic power. Well, well,well all this time I was giving God the glory when it was all the devil. I've been hittin' for the wrong team all this time?! Well I better tell the rest of my family, of pastors and evangelists, that they're doing the work of the devil. Now can I give them your personal phone number so you can set them straight? I'm not so sure they're going to believe me. I mean, wow, I'm going to have to re-evaluate my whole life now. :(

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
You are my evidence. Your words are my proof just as it is written
Matthew 12:37
For by thy words thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

But i will do this for you
you go back over any of your 9,151 post
you made on this website and find just 1 of them
where you admit you are the blame and not the other person you have
accused of wrong doing and blamed for it.

I will grant you your request.
Fallacy: burden of proof reversal.

You made the accusation, you provide the proof.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
How come you do not believe truth is a Spirit, the Spirit of truth?

Have you been reading the Talmud?
Please go and look up the meaning of "fallacy". That word does not mean what you think it means.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I’m fairly certain this person has been here before and was banned. Spiritandtruth. Possibly too under Big John or something similar.

K

kaylagrl

Please go and look up the meaning of "fallacy". That word does not mean what you think it means.

I think our current troll has exited stage right. Let's see if he returns.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He is not completely wrong on this, under our hate speech laws a person could state they find it offensive and state it promotes hate against Jews (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15) and file a complaint with the Canadian Human Rights Commission however this has not happened so far that I know.

Biblical speech that has been contested in publical reading presently is "he" "she" and other related verses in Genesis

Given some of the things that have gone to the Ontario Human Rights Commission over the years it is not entirely outside the realm of possibility.

TM19782017

Dec 15, 2018
What does this verse in the bible mean to you?
Matthew 13:11
He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you
to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.
Self explanatory, isn’t it?
The chosen disciples were getting the advanced schooling of truth while the others couldd not process the same
What does this verse in the bible mean to you?
Matthew 13:11
He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you
to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.
What does it mean to you?

I will say how I understand it after you do.

Dec 12, 2013
The scripture says it all I am not saying anything.
I am just repeating word for word as it is written
in the book of Revelation.
This flies in the face of reading the scripture, make the SENSE known and give a reasonable response to the truth.....the above makes a stand on everything and nothing at the same time...........

Dec 12, 2013
The name of this guy is a little to similar to the last guy that named himself something similar....he got banned.....

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
WHO ARE THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD?
"And from the seven spirits who are before His throne." There is no justification for the capitalization of "spirits". This is not a description of the nature of God. Who or what the seven spirits of God are cannot be understood apart from 4:5 which reads "And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God;" The seven spirits which are the seven lamps of fire that burn before to throne are the seven churches to whom this revelation is sent (verse 20), "As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches." Their position is "before" the throne.
* The significance of "before the throne" could be for the purpose of judgment, particularly since we will see the judgment of the fidelity of these seven churches weighed in the balances in chapters two and three.
* Since this is found in the body of the salutation, "before the throne" could also simply represent the position that the church holds as those who belong to God hence the expression "which are the seven spirits of God;" ('Which are' - ἃ - nominative neuter plural).