Jesus comes immediately AFTER the tribulation, there is no Left Behind Secret Rapture=Stop causing fear.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 20, 2021
I did not brag I was providing context after I was insulted that I was trying to Get a free Ticket out of death. I don't brag about my service there are far greater men and women than I. If you don't like my Pithy attitude after you and some others have talked down and lambasted those who have a Pretrib Rapture acceptance in what they see in scripture that you do not agree with then cry foul? LOL hahaha
Yall are worst on lambasting. I have gotten tough with you guys. Yall have always been militant and I got tired it..So I get straight to the point. Yall are decieved and decieving others

CS1

May 23, 2012
False doctrine is not bias...

it is not false just because one says it is. In fact, There is more biblical proof of God doing this prior to Judging a nation.

1. sent Prophets to warn of Coming Judgement Joah, Isiah, Jeremiah, John
  2. provided salvation from the Judgement
  3. Supernaturally provided protection from the judgment Noah, Moses,
some biblical examples of Supernatural taking away from the world :
  1. Enoch
  2. Elijah

Some biblical examples of God Plan and calling out prior to Judgment of great proportions:

• Noah's generation =the Ark
  • Sodom & Gamorraia = Lott's family called before
  • The angel of Death passing over the Elected by the blood Moses in Eygpt
  • The walls of Jericho = only the home of Rahab left

With all that God can't do what is said in 1thessloians 4:13-18 or in 1corinthians 15and many other scriptures huh?

CS1

May 23, 2012
Stop avoiding Matthew 24 ....

You don't understand Matthew 24
and I am willing to say you don't understand unit chapters or Authorial intent? But you can prove me wrong right now how about that?

What did Jesus address in Matthew 24 and where do you find it?

Jul 20, 2021
it is not false just because one says it is. In fact, There is more biblical proof of God doing this prior to Judging a nation.

1. sent Prophets to warn of Coming Judgement Joah, Isiah, Jeremiah, John
  2. provided salvation from the Judgement
  3. Supernaturally provided protection from the judgment Noah, Moses,
some biblical examples of Supernatural taking away from the world :
  1. Enoch
  2. Elijah

Some biblical examples of God Plan and calling out prior to Judgment of great proportions:
  • Noah's generation =the Ark
  • Sodom & Gamorraia = Lott's family called before
  • The angel of Death passing over the Elected by the blood Moses in Eygpt
  • The walls of Jericho = only the home of Rahab left

With all that God can't do what is said in 1thessloians 4:13-18 or in 1corinthians 15and many other scriptures huh?
Are you like scripted trolls?..I see this alot on YouTube channels

You are a troll Arent ya? ...all of yall say the same thing..lol wow. All of your pretribbers friends, script it like you.. You can right a book and it wont make you right...I bet you could not wait to send out your scripted stuff. Wow

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yall are worst on lambasting. I have gotten tough with you guys. Yall have always been militant and I got tired it..So I get straight to the point. Yall are decieved and decieving others
Tough ? with us LOL hahaha Just answer the question I asked about your understanding of Matthew 24 Ok then you can move on by yourself :0

CS1

May 23, 2012

You are a troll Arent ya? ...all of yall say the same thing..lol wow. All of your pretribbers friends, script it like you.. You can right a book and it wont make you right...I bet you could not wait to send out your scripted stuff. Wow
No I am a Minister of the Gospel, and I do studied the word of God I have flip phone and still carry a bible to work :) so sorry to disappoint YOU :) I DON'T TROLL I am a moderator too :)

CS1

May 23, 2012

have you finished your Matthew 24 Commentary yet? How long to you need :

What did Jesus address in Matthew 24 and where do you find it?

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
First off, this text does not say "Christ THE firstfruit..."
That's complete irrelevant. It's also perfectly fine in English grammar to say Christ is the firstfruit because he is.

Also there is this which shuts down this silly point altogether:

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

1Co_15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Co_15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits ; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

G536
ἀπαρχή
aparchē
ap-ar-khay'
From a compound of G575 and G756 ; a beginning of sacrifice, that is, the (Jewish) first fruit (figuratively): - first-fruits.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

You need to check these things out before you post "corrections".

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
"...will God bring WITH [G4862 - UNIONed-with] Him" is NOT saying He will bring with Jesus the SOULS/SPIRITS of the previously-deceased saints ('dead in Christ') SO THAT they can get their new immortal bodies. No. (Sure, they'll do that, but THIS isn't referring to such!!)
I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

What in the world do you think "pretrib rapture" means then?
I wasn't speaking to that specifically, but to the phrase "shall God bring WITH [G4862 - UNIONed-with] Him"... but, you see, the MEANS by which this "G4862 UNIONed-with" Him occurs, is via "our Rapture" ("SO [/IN THIS WAY] shall..." ;) ; NOT PRIOR TO THAT POINT! [as in, while they're still in their "souls/spirits" presently, or even at the point when "He shall DESCEND," and they're yet in their "souls/spirits" till they "shall rise [be resurrected ('to stand again [on the earth]')] first" and then we're "caught up together / at the same time" in our glorified bodies.

The key words in that 1Th4:14 verse are: "WITH [G4862 - UNIONed-with]" (which happens BY MEANS of "our Rapture" event, NOT PRIOR TO it!)... and "ALSO" ("we-still-alive-ones" are NOT the ONLY ones "God will bring UNIONed-with Jesus" when Jesus "RETURNS" to the earth [at Rev19--not the RAPTURE], they ["who sleep through Jesus" / the DEAD IN Christ] will "*ALSO*" participate in that! (and this is "HOW," Paul explains); See the Grk wording of this 1Th4:14 verse.

Again, this verse is NOT speaking of the point in time when Christ brings their "souls/spirits" to reunite with their now-glorified bodies... this verse (with its wording) is not referencing that point in time; verses 15-17 DOES refer to "our Rapture" point in time (which precedes the other, and is the MEANS by which the OTHER can/does/will occur); "G4862 UNIONed-with" does not occur PRIOR TO the "caught up" moment<--This is KEY.

Jul 20, 2021
That's complete irrelevant. It's also perfectly fine in English grammar to say Christ is the firstfruit because he is.

Rom 11:16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

What is the point of even discussing anything with these guys. It's constant disagreeing. They are not here to change their minds. They will continue to mock, act arrogant and use corrupted Greek concordance and lexicons. Why do you try so hard to change their mind? They are not going to. So is it fun or something? They have a one tract mind and there more than one of those guys on here. They are totally scripted. Like the news media and YouTube trolls

CS1

May 23, 2012
What is the point of even discussing anything with these guys. It's constant disagreeing. They are not here to change their minds. They will continue to mock, act arrogant and use corrupted Greek concordance and lexicons. Why do you try so hard to change their mind? They are not going to. So is it fun or something? They have a one tract mind and there more than one of those guys on here. They are totally scripted. Like the news media and YouTube trolls
I guess you don't know what Jesus addressed in Matthew 24?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018

I never said the "definite article ['the']" is not used in any other mentions of/with the word "firstfruit". It is.

I simply said it is not used here in 1Cor15:23!"

Again, James 1:18 indicates there is MORE THAN ONE "firstfruit" (and Lev23 shows TWO mentions of "firstfruit"); and some versions show the word "firstfruit" in 2Th2:13 (which I believe should indeed read this way... "aparche" as opposed to "ap' arche")

I do not see how the verse you selected "shuts down" my point, at all.

[nor is there "punctuation" in either Greek or Hebrew, ftr]

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
I never said the "definite article ['the']" is not used in any other mentions of/with the word "firstfruit". It is.

I simply said it is not used here in 1Cor15:23!"
And you were wrong. I even showed it to you and you still didn't notice??

Again, James 1:18 indicates there is MORE THAN ONE "firstfruit" (and Lev23 shows TWO mentions of "firstfruit"); and some versions show the word "firstfruit" in 2Th2:13 (which I believe should indeed read this way... "aparche" as opposed to "ap' arche")

Awesome stuff but totally irrelevant, again. Christ is the firstfruits of the dead! That means he was the first to resurrect in an immortal body.

[nor is there "punctuation" in either Greek or Hebrew, ftr]
Nor is there small letters vs.capitals....it's all written in capitals but without the meaning of capitals in English but none of this is relevant to our discussion.

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
The Bible says differently.

1 Cor 15:23 - But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

...there is no definite article here in this text.
Well, picky picky. So what? How would it make a difference anyway?

The clear point that you just skipped over is that after Christ's resurrection, 'those who belong to Him' happens "when He comes".

And "those who belong to Him" are ALL resurrected WHEN He comes. The pretrib view cannot explain that. Pretribbers have to create and construct a number of separate raptures/resurrections to fit their theology.

Doesn't work.

Secondly, I made posts already about how James 1:18 indicates there is MORE THAN ONE "firstfruit" (and indeed Lev23 shows TWO DISTINCT mentions of "firstfruit")... which I won't elaborate on here, for this post.
Nice. That's it; pit Scripture against itself. Wow. Do you understand context? In 1 Cor 15:23, regarding resurrection, Christ's came first, followed by "those who belong to Him" WHEN HE COMES. Did you get that?

What is the context for James 1:18? It's sure not resurrection.

(I'm willing to link those posts if you have further questions, or I can try to answer what questions may arise...)
I have no idea why you even noted James 1:18. It's about the fact that the ONLY WAY to demonstrate their faith is by deeds. It has nothing to do with end times, the resurrection or the rapture.

So, if you think that verse links with 1 Cor 15:23, be my guest.

Jan 31, 2021
i some biblical examples of Supernatural taking away from the world :
  1. Enoch
  2. Elijah
  1. OK, let's think about this, please. These 2 men qualify for being the 2 W since neither experienced death yet.
However, you claim the resurrection/rapture is pretrib. So, if so, then either both men will accompany Jesus to the clouds to receive their immortal bodies with everyone else, or they were "LEFT BEHIND" in heaven and missed the resurrection/rapture.

That's the ONLY WAY to explain how they will be able to be killed by the beast.

Jan 31, 2021
TheDivineWatermark said:

1Co_15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Co_15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits ; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

G536
ἀπαρχή
aparchē
ap-ar-khay'
From a compound of G575 and G756 ; a beginning of sacrifice, that is, the (Jewish) first fruit (figuratively): - first-fruits.
Total KJV occurrences: 8

You need to check these things out before you post "corrections".
:ROFL:

Jan 31, 2021
FreeGrace2 said:
I don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

What in the world do you think "pretrib rapture" means then?
I wasn't speaking to that specifically, but to the phrase "shall God bring WITH [G4862 - UNIONed-with] Him"... but, you see, the MEANS by which this "G4862 UNIONed-with" Him occurs, is via "our Rapture" ("SO [/IN THIS WAY] shall..." ;)
I didn't use those words when quoting 1 Cor 15:23.

And all your frilly "decorations" are really hard to wade through. If you want to communicate with me, please leave them alone.

Mar 4, 2020
  1. OK, let's think about this, please. These 2 men qualify for being the 2 W since neither experienced death yet.
However, you claim the resurrection/rapture is pretrib. So, if so, then either both men will accompany Jesus to the clouds to receive their immortal bodies with everyone else, or they were "LEFT BEHIND" in heaven and missed the resurrection/rapture.

That's the ONLY WAY to explain how they will be able to be killed by the beast.
And in a pre-trib rapture scenario, the two witnesses miss the wedding feast of God.

Seems like these two heroes of the great tribulation deserve a comfortable seat at the table right? Pre-trib theology makes it impossible to let them into the wedding feast. They miss their promised feast with the King.

Fortunately, these two brave saints/witnesses will get their feast post-trib.