JESUS DID NOT HAVE LONG HAIR

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Non-denominational.

For further discussion, we can talk in private.

(These idle, excitable, and one abusive, and one man? who sounds like a woman, and all of them Bible-ignorant — they need to stay out of a healthy private conversation, right?)

Posthuman can join in, provided he reads the whole GDP book slowly (takes 2-3 hours at the most), is convinced that it is Biblical & mainline, and he retracts all those aspersions made against Bakht S. I think he will read it!
...you're not a woman? just saying, should you be inviting strange men into private?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
(These idle, excitable, and one abusive, and one man? who sounds like a woman, and all of them Bible-ignorant — they need to stay out of a healthy private conversation, right?)
If you want a private conversation, have it in a private forum. This is a public forum.

FINAL BIBLE CONCLUSION: Isn't it unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair? 1 Cor 11:14
Unnatural and Disgraceful! Strong words, indeed!
(All Stubborn Men and Hysterical Stubborn Women on CC: Please note, it is from the Bible. It is not Paul’s opinion. It was the univeral opinion in Paul’s day. Sadly, in these degenerate days, we can’t get people to understand God’s plain words! They are stubborn, rebellious and obnoxious, indeed!)

"You're all sinners and going to hell."

What Jesus would have done is give people the gospel and teach them about mercy and forgiveness. You totally missed the mark here and this kind of preaching does harm to the image of Christianity.
Runningman, why are you running away from the truth?
Be a man and confess your failure to God!
Repentance is always better than long-winded explanations, excuses and evasions. Right?

Hi CharishHaroon.. I am no expert here yet its clear you don't know your history. Yes as Paul was saying a man should look like a man and a woman like a woman. Yet we know it was not always that way in the word and hmm GOD said nothing. Its not SIN not evil not bad if some man has long hair. Are we really going down this path? Why not say the same thing about women with short hair? Not any different. Yet again not a sin not evil not bad.

As one said.. whats long hair? How do we know Christ didn't because of what Paul wrote here? Again not talking about woman then.. lets let this go.

I know men long hair women short hair that are used by God greatly. By that I mean they bring (because of the Father) SO MANY to the lord.. and you/we do what? Talk about hair. If I look at him I don't see woman I look at her I don't see a man. The love they have for the lord for the lost.. wow do they pray!

A picture.. please tell me we know that picture is NOT Christ. I have two and a don't talk to it don't pray to it.. its not evil its not bad its nothing. OH reminds me about Him.. His love why He came what He did. So keep your advice for your self no offense. For the word also says we don't answer to man thats you and me. No one does. If anyone wants a picture a cross and does not bow to it pray to it.. know its not Him. NO I do not believe some girl ever saw Him and panted Him. In that picture He has short hair so that should please some :)

Out of all the things we do not do that the word tell us to.. no one is in heaven is talking about anyones hair. Yeah I can't see every man in heaven having short hair. Poor samson huh. I heard this story .. cute how a someone died saw some little girl that on earth never had hair..she was always sick. They said when they saw her she had so much hair. THey said the lord said.. she always wanted that.. SO I gave it to her. True or not.. I like it. THATS what its like there. "what do you want"? He made it all for US! WHO has GOLD streets? Our Father does.. this is all my thinking.. ME ok?
Hi CharishHaroon.. I am no expert here yet its clear you don't know your history. Yes as Paul was saying a man should look like a man and a woman like a woman. Yet we know it was not always that way in the word and hmm GOD said nothing. Its not SIN not evil not bad if some man has long hair. Are we really going down this path? Why not say the same thing about women with short hair? Not any different. Yet again not a sin not evil not bad.

As one said.. whats long hair? How do we know Christ didn't because of what Paul wrote here? Again not talking about woman then.. lets let this go.

I know men long hair women short hair that are used by God greatly. By that I mean they bring (because of the Father) SO MANY to the lord.. and you/we do what? Talk about hair. If I look at him I don't see woman I look at her I don't see a man. The love they have for the lord for the lost.. wow do they pray!

A picture.. please tell me we know that picture is NOT Christ. I have two and a don't talk to it don't pray to it.. its not evil its not bad its nothing. OH reminds me about Him.. His love why He came what He did. So keep your advice for your self no offense. For the word also says we don't answer to man thats you and me. No one does. If anyone wants a picture a cross and does not bow to it pray to it.. know its not Him. NO I do not believe some girl ever saw Him and panted Him. In that picture He has short hair so that should please some :)

Out of all the things we do not do that the word tell us to.. no one is in heaven is talking about anyones hair. Yeah I can't see every man in heaven having short hair. Poor samson huh. I heard this story .. cute how a someone died saw some little girl that on earth never had hair..she was always sick. They said when they saw her she had so much hair. THey said the lord said.. she always wanted that.. SO I gave it to her. True or not.. I like it. THATS what its like there. "what do you want"? He made it all for US! WHO has GOLD streets? Our Father does.. this is all my thinking.. ME ok?
Blade, you do have an upside-down view of things!...like your cat?

The Bible says it is shameful, unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair! 1 Cor 11:14.

Looks like you have another Bible....and another Jesus. A Jesus who says, “It’s okay, you can come to heaven just as you are - with all your dirty long hair, weird tattoos, and torn Levis, (and your demented brains)! Heaven needs a comic show with freaks like you.”:D:D:p

Mem

Sep 23, 2014

The Bible says it is shameful, unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair! 1 Cor 11:14.

Looks like you have another Bible....and another Jesus. A Jesus who says, “It’s okay, you can come to heaven just as you are - with all your dirty long hair, weird tattoos, and torn Levis, (and your demented brains)! Heaven needs a comic show with freaks like you.”:D:D:p
Did Blade's sermon move you so much that you had to post it twice!? That's the spirit at work there!

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
"You're all sinners and going to hell."

What Jesus would have done is give people the gospel and teach them about mercy and forgiveness. You totally missed the mark here and this kind of preaching does harm to the image of Christianity.
Are you ok brother sorry your hurt please let it go.
Jesus came for the sinners you remember that dont you.

We have to learn to take hurt and bless those who hurt us. I got consumed by hurt just a few days ago. I felt sunk in my heart. i prayed to the holy spirit because i was scrared that my heart was starting to hate.

This is the danger of upset and annoyance it happens to everybody at some point in there life. Hate can also be anger that comes from annoyance.

the holy spirit recalled a scripture to me to help you me and others because i failed in this my self.

Romans 14:1 1Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters.

This applys to all brother and me our faith can get weak when we fail to take hurt and offence, we were weak when we became annoyed because this is when we dont seek the holy spirit sometimes.
are faith is strong when we pray or encouarge people who have hurt us to pray with us.
Try to encouarge again soon brother and try to overcome being hurt next time you do with an encourament. i hope and pray you are feeling beter soon

Jesus also came to put a sword in our heart so we can over come hurt and hate. because the enemy can put a sword of hate in your heart You can beat it when it happens,
the moment something upsets you you have to immeadiately pray or sing a lar lar for a while. lol
I went to store yesterday for some grub the store was playing music from elton john that song how wonderful life is while your in the world. ive remixed that song now in the same tempo and rythm. and changed the lyrics to i hope you mind that i sing out this song, how wonderful life is when your in the word. kept singing for half an hour or so and all my worrys where gone. The riches came flooding up my heart then i was totaly free from insultive condemnation. i was bouncing as i walked home filled full of the spirit again even the geese where bouncing to.
i got my freind to get his saxaphone out we blasted the whole valley out for two hours. we was bouncing.

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Non-denominational.

For further discussion, we can talk in private.

Posthuman can join in, provided he reads the whole GDP book slowly (takes 2-3 hours at the most), is convinced that it is Biblical & mainline, and he retracts all those aspersions made against Bakht S. I think he will read it!
😳

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

I am led to believe this is what Jesus looked like. A young boy went to heaven and saw Jesus and when he came back to earth he painted a picture of him.

Later on, another boy went to heaven and saw Jesus and when he came back to earth he was introduced to the first boy and saw the picture. When he did, he said "That is Jesus."

mustaphadrink, you got the story wrong.

It seems your young boys keep travelling to heaven as if it is some suburban station. It must be Young Boys Heaven, located on the San Francisco-Oakland route. These boys were rebellious, drug-taking deviants, and one day they took the wrong train on the SF-San Jose route and they landed up at a spot called Young Boys Hell (underground station).

They were welcomed by Mel Gibson who gave them a chance to travel deep down into unchartered territory (subterranean depths), and there they saw this guy with his beard and long hair, who was a far cousin of Cesare Borgia. They understood that he was the popular Jesus that people see in movies. That’s how brainwashed they were!

But sadly he was a fake Jesus (a kind of antichrist) and he took them both to hell, where they both are still wailing and weeping and gnashing their teeth. (There are no trains to Hell and back!)

They are cursing mustaphafink, their fake teacher who taught them about the fake Jesus in the children’s Sunday School.

Read this story in San Francisco Times.

C7483E87-1F20-4162-8D11-860328A2D1B5.jpeg

DeanM

May 4, 2021

It seems your young boys keep travelling to heaven as if it is some suburban station. It must be Young Boys Heaven, located on the San Francisco-Oakland route. These boys were rebellious, drug-taking deviants, and one day they took the wrong train on the SF-San Jose route and they landed up at a spot called Young Boys Hell (underground station).

They were welcomed by Mel Gibson who gave them a chance to travel deep down into unchartered territory (subterranean depths), and there they saw this guy with his beard and long hair, who was a far cousin of Cesare Borgia. They understood that he was the popular Jesus that people see in movies. That’s how brainwashed they were!

But sadly he was a fake Jesus (a kind of antichrist) and he took them both to hell, where they both are still wailing and weeping and gnashing their teeth. (There are no trains to Hell and back!)

They are cursing mustaphafink, their fake teacher who taught them about the fake Jesus in the children’s Sunday School.

View attachment 228433
They were welcomed by Mel Gibson who gave them a chance to travel deep down into unchartered territory (subterranean depths)

San Francisco Times? Really?

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
The Bible says it is shameful, unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair! 1 Cor 11:14. 1 Corinthians 11:14 14Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him,
How long is long ? How short is short.

Long as in down to feet ? or long as in down to the shoulders ?

An angel of the lord appeard to samsons mum and said never cut your sons hair
Judges 13:5 5You will become pregnant and have a son whose head is never to be touched by a razor because the boy is to be a Nazirite, dedicated to God from the womb. He will take the lead in delivering Israel from the hands of the Philistines."

CherieR

May 6, 2017

Please see Matthew 11:28-30 and John 6:37. Both of these passages are indicative that we can come as we are to Jesus. The parable of the prodigal son is another example of being able to come to Jesus as you are.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
But then he cut it short again. Then it grew, and then it got cut.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok get the scissors and shavers out.

Lets all go to the barbers you sinful men! Dont worry about getting baptised or bother washing and shampooing your hair. Lets just cut it all off.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Stand aside, John the Baptist.
and all those baptist churches have been doing it wrong for centuries.

we need a barbers church!

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
FINAL BIBLE CONCLUSION: Isn't it unnatural and disgraceful for men to have long hair? 1 Cor 11:14
Unnatural and Disgraceful! Strong words, indeed!
(All Stubborn Men and Hysterical Stubborn Women on CC: Please note, it is from the Bible. It is not Paul’s opinion. It was the univeral opinion in Paul’s day. Sadly, in these degenerate days, we can’t get people to understand God’s plain words! They are stubborn, rebellious and obnoxious, indeed!)
The length of our hair is not what God looks at, it our heart God sees and making a big deal of short or long hair is not of God.

When Paul put a discussion of it in scripture it was to a church whose rebellion of God's way was expressed by how they wore their hair. Paul spoke against copying the ways they expressed rebellion. Recently in our society rebellion was expressed by certain clothing styles. If Paul wrote of that today, it would not be telling us of a clothing style preferred by the lord, it would be against identifying with rebellion.

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013

View attachment 228433
:) ;) :p :eek: :oops: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: o_O :cautious: :love: :LOL: :sneaky: :giggle: :geek:

May 26, 2021
Jesus never said that so you will not find a quote from him saying that.
Sorry, you’re right I meant Paul. 1 Corinthians 11:14. God wouldn’t have Paul tell us that and then make Jesus to wear long hair.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry, you’re right I meant Paul. 1 Corinthians 11:14. God wouldn’t have Paul tell us that and then make Jesus to wear long hair.
Jesus lived under the old covenant which does not bar long hair for men in fact some priests at certain times/vows could not cut their hair. What Paul said was under the new covenant so this would apply to Christian men to not have long hair but this does not apply to Jews living under the old covenant in the past.