JEWS and the COMMANDMENTS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
We are trapped under the curse of the Law until the Lord Jesus sets us free.

Grace is being set free from the curse of the Law.

Now we follow Jesus who has given us this Grace.

IF you think you follow both Law and Grace then you have one foot in and one foot out of the Blessing.
This seems to be a dialogue of the deaf, I believe the post of mine you quoted stated exactly what you have repeated here. Please read it, there is no difference. How can one believe he can be justified without grace? How can one believe God's laws are not good. Read Romans thoroughly, Paul explains it well............God bless those who are in Yeshua, amen.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
This seems to be a dialogue of the deaf, I believe the post of mine you quoted stated exactly what you have repeated here. Please read it, there is no difference. How can one believe he can be justified without grace? How can one believe God's laws are not good. Read Romans thoroughly, Paul explains it well............God bless those who are in Yeshua, amen.
Ok.

simply because He is the addition or fulfillment of all the Law for me, my Grace.
Addition means quite the opposite from fulfillment.

I wholeheartedly agree that the Lord Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law.

I wholeheartedly disagree that the Lord Jesus is an addition to the Law.

So which is it? Addition or fulfillment?

You see how maybe I didn't think we were both saying the same things? It was close... but not quite...

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Ok.

Addition means quite the opposite from fulfillment.

I wholeheartedly agree that the Lord Jesus is the fulfillment of the Law.

I wholeheartedly disagree that the Lord Jesus is an addition to the Law.

So which is it? Addition or fulfillment?

You see how maybe I didn't think we were both saying the same things? It was close... but not quite...
If Yeshua is not given to be expiation for breaking the law, then are you saying He was subtracted from the law? I think you are splitting hairs here, and the Word teaches not to ge involved with such. Lots of words are not lacking sin. I do not wish to fall into this trap, but thank you.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
If Yeshua is not given to be expiation for breaking the law, then are you saying He was subtracted from the law? I think you are splitting hairs here, and the Word teaches not to ge involved with such. Lots of words are not lacking sin. I do not wish to fall into this trap, but thank you.

Jesus wasn't added to or subtracted from the Law.

He is given INSTEAD of the Law. You choose. Law or Jesus.

That didn't seem like a lot of words.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It seems your words are etched in stone. You are very wise for your years. I have informed you that I do not want to fall into that trap. Jesus saves us from the adversary, and it is obvious you do not have any inclination towards understanding others. You have heard this before, it is certain. Good bye.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
It seems your words are etched in stone. You are very wise for your years. I have informed you that I do not want to fall into that trap. Jesus saves us from the adversary, and it is obvious you do not have any inclination towards understanding others. You have heard this before, it is certain. Good bye.

Etched in stone. Good one. I should have seen it coming. lol