Joanna

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

memyselfi

Jan 12, 2017
My mom moved Home today at 2:24 … her time of death pronounced by the Hospice nurse, Joanna.

My mom is SAVED! She left behind here tent but she is still living with our Lord.!!! It's "funny", in a strange way this is what life is about....Moving home. This is what the Scripture teaches us; it is the whole point of Salvation…. Moving HOME....

You can go/do any thing you want with this post.... But in my mind it is the GREANESS THAT WE CAN BANK ON ALL 66 BOOKS THE ENFALLABLE, INERRENT WORD OF G-d... AND MESSIAH, ETERNAL SALVATION IS NO JOKE!!!!!

obedienttogod

Jan 3, 2019
My Father went home just over a year and half ago. I think about him every day. But, it also ignited the fire in my walk in God because I want to see him again and share Paradise with him. He was able to do the same as I want to do with his own parents (my Grandparents). His fire was ignited more after losing his parents so he could be with them in Paradise.

I believe your Mother's passing will also ignite a fire in you!!

May God keep and Bless You, my prayers are with You!!

Oct 12, 2012
My mom moved Home today at 2:24 … her time of death pronounced by the Hospice nurse, Joanna.

My mom is SAVED! She left behind here tent but she is still living with our Lord.!!! It's "funny", in a strange way this is what life is about....Moving home. This is what the Scripture teaches us; it is the whole point of Salvation…. Moving HOME....

You can go/do any thing you want with this post.... But in my mind it is the GREANESS THAT WE CAN BANK ON ALL 66 BOOKS THE ENFALLABLE, INERRENT WORD OF G-d... AND MESSIAH, ETERNAL SALVATION IS NO JOKE!!!!!
Much love my sister? 😇

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Jeremiah 17:7
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

When my mom passed on (1997) it was an overall time of peace and joy as she was a believer.
When my step dad died (1992) it was a most bitter sad time, not because I was any closer but because he was an unbeliever and his death hit a final chord within.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
God bless you memyselfi. Do you have a story about your mom you could share?

P

pottersclay

Praise God for the joy that is found in you and your testimony. I know this is a bitter sweet time for you saint and am sorry for your loss,
But I will rejoice with you also for the Lord is good. Peace and comfort to you and yours always.💕💕💔💞💕