Job 38-39

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I wasn't sure where to put this because it seem a bible study forum thread, but decided miscellaneous instead...

Job 38 -39….

Wow, don't those passages spoken from the Lord, leave you speechless? Job had the same response.

When we are facing trials and tribulations, ones that bring us to our knees, we all ought to bring to remembrance the power of God, just how miraculous He thrives. He remains on His throne of justice and mercy, doing as He sees fit. He is Good and He is Holy, that never changes, regardless of what we go through.

"Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty? He who argues with God, let him answer it."
Job 40:2 ESV

Wow, I think whenever we get too full of ourselves, thinking we know it all, or have arrived, we need to repent and humble ourselves, quickly…

Therefore men fear him; he does not regard any who are wise in their own conceit."
Job 37:24 ESV

Have you read Job 38-39 lately...I hadn't.

Today, I hope to operate from this place…

No more vacancy for self, always more room for Christ.

May we all fall deeper and deeper in love with our Lord. He deserves every bit of it and more!!!

Feb 28, 2016
oh my, CR,

the Book of Job is so full of higher wisdom -
no matter how many times we all may read this awesome Book,
each time, God reveals something very simple that will apply
directly to our own lives -
we must read and study it, over and over and over again,
and God will let us know His personal message to each
and every one of us...

Thank You for a wonderful thread...
:):)

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
I wasn't sure where to put this because it seem a bible study forum thread, but decided miscellaneous instead...

Job 38 -39….

Wow, don't those passages spoken from the Lord, leave you speechless? Job had the same response.

When we are facing trials and tribulations, ones that bring us to our knees, we all ought to bring to remembrance the power of God, just how miraculous He thrives. He remains on His throne of justice and mercy, doing as He sees fit. He is Good and He is Holy, that never changes, regardless of what we go through.

"Shall a faultfinder contend with the Almighty? He who argues with God, let him answer it."
Job 40:2 ESV

Wow, I think whenever we get too full of ourselves, thinking we know it all, or have arrived, we need to repent and humble ourselves, quickly…

Therefore men fear him; he does not regard any who are wise in their own conceit."
Job 37:24 ESV

Have you read Job 38-39 lately...I hadn't.

Today, I hope to operate from this place…

No more vacancy for self, always more room for Christ.

May we all fall deeper and deeper in love with our Lord. He deserves every bit of it and more!!!
Repent and accept our Lord's forgiveness.
Be humble as you said is our Christian
blessing of Jesus

great pose :D

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
I love the book of Job. It answers important questions like why is there suffering in the world that are impossible to address using a simplistic view. God and the universe are extremely complex.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you CharliRenee, Job is indeed a great book to grow from.
Here is a favorite from 33-14

New King James Version
For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it.
Once we become aware of his communication with us a vast new world opens

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I love the book of Job. It answers important questions like why is there suffering in the world that are impossible to address using a simplistic view. God and the universe are extremely complex.
Yes, and again I thank you for that video you shared. It really was helpful to me.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Repent and accept our Lord's forgiveness.
Be humble as you said is our Christian
blessing of Jesus

great pose :D
Well said, thanks DR, we def are on the same page here...His. God Bless

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
oh my, CR,

the Book of Job is so full of higher wisdom -
no matter how many times we all may read this awesome Book,
each time, God reveals something very simple that will apply
directly to our own lives -
we must read and study it, over and over and over again,
and God will let us know His personal message to each
and every one of us...

Thank You for a wonderful thread...
:):)
I agree, so awesome how new things open up to us. It is exciting. Thank you.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Thank you CharliRenee, Job is indeed a great book to grow from.
Here is a favorite from 33-14

New King James Version
For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it.
Once we become aware of his communication with us a vast new world opens
wow great verse and those after it. I have been having disturbing dreams but no idea what they mean.

Anyway, yes I can think of no greater communication than His.