Job Interview

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Aephus

Member
Jun 14, 2016
199
147
43
Totally have a job interview today. It seems pretty promising and will challenge me in my field of study, which is something that I'm looking for.

I just would ask if you guys would pray over the situation, and that I would make the correct decision regarding my current employer.

Thank you guys!
 
Yes Lord help Aesphus, and let you bless, in taking the right decision. Let Aesphus do well. Please bless Aesphus, in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Totally have a job interview today. It seems pretty promising and will challenge me in my field of study, which is something that I'm looking for.

I just would ask if you guys would pray over the situation, and that I would make the correct decision regarding my current employer.

Thank you guys!

How did the interview go, Aephus? I hope & pray you got the job! :)
 
How did the interview go, Aephus? I hope & pray you got the job! :)


Well, the good news is they want me back for a working interview. If I pass that part, I will have to stand before a panel of some of the workers and get interviewed by them, as it is they who make the final decision. I'm just hoping that I do well on the working interview.. It kind of has me nervous as I'm not sure what to expect :(

But we shall see :)

Thank you guys for praying for me. The company seems pretty great. There is something I don't quite agree with, but I'm hoping that it won't get in the way. The guy who interviewed me said he makes everyone watch "The Secret", which basically states 'whatever you put out into the universe is whatever you get back' or something along those lines. I don't necessarily agree with the teachings of that, as I feel it ascribes to a new-age approach of looking at things.

I was given an opportunity and was able to sort of share my testimony of who I was before, and why I go to church now, which was pretty neat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AuntieAnt