John3:16

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 12, 2010
KENNETH COPELAND
Faith is a Force (like Star Wars).
(Spirit, Soul and Body, #01-0601, Tape #1)
God did not create the world out of nothing, He used the Force of His Faith.
Oh SO BUSTED!

I

Israel

Paul disagrees with you israel.
in fact, he's quite specific, as Jesus was in His discussion of the TWO sheep folds becoming one (believing jew & gentile), that not even all who were PHYSICALLY of israel are the israel of God (NOT Christ's sheep). what happens to people who are NOT Christ's sheep israel?

Jesus Himself personally disqualified many of the very people first called israel. you now say that it is ALL mankind? can you show me where this shift takes place?

Romans 9:6
It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. (NIV)

Well then, has God failed to fulfill his promise to Israel? No, for not all who are born into the nation of Israel are truly members of God's people! (NLT)

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, (ESV)

Jesus came the first time to seek and to save that which was lost.
will He return this time to pour out WRATH israel?
will there be destruction?

what happens after that? is the wrath corrective and then all will be saved?
is the lake of fire for cleansing? no.
We must understand role play. Is Jesus the Father, or did He come REPRESENTING THE FATHER?

Even so, we too have roles to play in this physical life.

True Israelites are not children of the flesh.

True Gentiles are not the children if the flesh. They are the spiritual wickedness in high places mentioned in the bible. These are our true task masters. These spirits are given a mouth to speak through by God; namely us in our daily lives.

The children of the promise ARE Israel.Who are these? Those who were made and declared, "VERY GOOD" by God. We were ALL conceived in the mind of God.

The bible states that we all have ONE Father.

As far as wrath is concerned, even Jesus endured it on the cross.

Psalms 30:5

5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Aug 12, 2010
We must understand role play. Is Jesus the Father, or did He come REPRESENTING THE FATHER?

Even so, we too have roles to play in this physical life.

True Israelites are not children of the flesh.

True Gentiles are not the children if the flesh. They are the spiritual wickedness in high places mentioned in the bible. These are our true task masters. These spirits are given a mouth to speak through by God; namely us in our daily lives.

The children of the promise ARE Israel.Who are these? Those who were made and declared, "VERY GOOD" by God. We were ALL conceived in the mind of God.

The bible states that we all have ONE Father.

As far as wrath is concerned, even Jesus endured it on the cross.

Psalms 30:5

5For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
None of that makes any sense. Not even a little bit.

You seem to have serious issues with Gods Word. I'm wondering what could be the reason for this?

Sep 9, 2011
No response to the scriptures, just repetition of mantra. I'm not interested in your MYSTICISM.

You need to address the scriptures.

You didnt muster your own faith.

(Romans 12:3) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Read what it is saying, He deals with your measure of faith. He will meet you where you are at in your faith. Not every man has the same faith. Not every man has the faith that Jesus had. God deals with you where you are.

(Hebrews 12:2) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

He is the author and finisher of our faith,. Having faith in Christ is not the same thing as having the faith of Christ, you are supposed to have His faith. You cant be like Him at all unless you have His faith. Your faith will lead you to Him, His faith makes you like Him. Tell me how you came to Christ if first you didnt have faith? It is impossible.

And all who have His Spirit, His faith, and has overcome your own faith, do sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:22. Pick up that cross and continue where he left off as Jesus said to do says. Takes His fath to do that.

(Ephesians 2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
(Ephesians 2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Christ didnt come to save you but that ye might be saved if you have faith. Salvation is Gods Spirit manifest in your mortal flesh. You can say you have faith in Christ which most all do, but that is your faith in Him, When you receive from God His Spirit in you, salvation, then His faith is in effect in you and you are no longer of your faith but His, not your understanding but His understanding. Same mind, same Sprit, same Christ in you, same Faith as Jesus had.

Now is that better? I addressed the scriptures.

I

Israel

None of that makes any sense. Not even a little bit.

You seem to have serious issues with Gods Word. I'm wondering what could be the reason for this?
There is a reason you cannot understand my words.

The simple version.

Does the bible say that all of Israel is saved? YES

Does the bible say that GOD is NOT a respecter of persons? YES

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? What about the rest who are not Israel?

What the world calls "Jew" or "Gentile" were BOTH made from the same lump!

And if we are made from the same, then we ARE the same.

N

Nalu

Only God truly knows who's names are written into the Book Of Life.

Anyone who claims to know another persons final destination (heaven or hell), or the day and time of Jesus second coming are deceived.

The ways of God are too deep for a person's feeble understanding.

God's Salvation is available to everyone.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
There is a reason you cannot understand my words.

The simple version.

Does the bible say that all of Israel is saved? YES

Does the bible say that GOD is NOT a respecter of persons? YES

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? What about the rest who are not Israel?

What the world calls "Jew" or "Gentile" were BOTH made from the same lump!

And if we are made from the same, then we ARE the same.
All Israel is saved, amen. Who is Israel? Seed of Abraham. Who is seed of Abraham? Those who have faith in God, in the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Bible says that seeds of Abraham can be raised from stones.

The rest who are not Israel are condemned already because they have no faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord says Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated. They were made from the same lump. One had faith and the other did not.

T

Tobby17

Only God truly knows who's names are written into the Book Of Life.

Anyone who claims to know another persons final destination (heaven or hell), or the day and time of Jesus second coming are deceived.

The ways of God are too deep for a person's feeble understanding.

God's Salvation is available to everyone.
Tank you Grandpa Nalu... :D

God's word are really too deep for we of feeble mind..

You're the best!

Aug 12, 2010
(Romans 12:3) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Read what it is saying, He deals with your measure of faith. He will meet you where you are at in your faith. Not every man has the same faith. Not every man has the faith that Jesus had. God deals with you where you are.
ABSURD....absurd handling of Gods Word. You take scripture and you completely change it.

(ESV) For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.

(ISV) For by the grace given to me I ask every one of you not to think of yourself more highly than you should think, rather to think of yourself with sober judgment on the measure of faith that God has assigned each of you.

(YLT) For I say, through the grace that was given to me, to every one who is among you, not to think above what it behoveth to think; but to think so as to think wisely, as to each God did deal a measure of faith,

You have clearly shown that you are prepared to bastardize scripture to fit your own theological leanings. Shame on you.

And this:

"Not every man has the faith that Jesus had. "

Is simply blasphemy

He is the author and finisher of our faith,. Having faith in Christ is not the same thing as having the faith of Christ, you are supposed to have His faith. You cant be like Him at all unless you have His faith. Your faith will lead you to Him, His faith makes you like Him.
There you go again. Jesus IS GOD. Do you deny this?

ell me how you came to Christ if first you didnt have faith? It is impossible.
God DREW me to Him. And gave me faith. Just like scripture says.

(John 6:44) No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

And all who have His Spirit, His faith, and has overcome your own faith, do sit with Him in His throne. Rev 3:22. Pick up that cross and continue where he left off as Jesus said to do says. Takes His fath to do that.
Ugh....just horrible.

Christ didnt come to save you but that ye might be saved if you have faith. Salvation is Gods Spirit manifest in your mortal flesh. You can say you have faith in Christ which most all do, but that is your faith in Him, When you receive from God His Spirit in you, salvation, then His faith is in effect in you and you are no longer of your faith but His, not your understanding but His understanding. Same mind, same Sprit, same Christ in you, same Faith as Jesus had.
What.....?.....WHAT kind of CULT is this stuff from?