Johnathan Cahn hints of U.S. collapse.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
He was the Rabbi that predicted Trump would serve a second term.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Perhaps, but apparently not consecutively.
I saw this one guy who prophesied that a pope would resign in a certain year and when the year was over he still hadn't resigned only for it to be revealed a few months later he had resigned but the Cardinals had kept it a secret.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I don't recall what was exactly prophesied, if it was that President Trump would win... well he did win, the election was stolen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
No, it was consecutively. And he was wrong.
These so-called prophets are always wrong. Nothing new here. I watched 2 minutes of the video and decided it was a waste of time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I saw this one guy who prophesied that a pope would resign in a certain year and when the year was over he still hadn't resigned only for it to be revealed a few months later he had resigned but the Cardinals had kept it a secret.
I believe the that Roman Curia poisoned the first Pope John Paul who was only in office for 33 days before he died suddenly and unexpectedly.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
can you post a link to the youtube video with that prophesy?
Cahn was on a Christian program when he made the prophecy of Trump's re-election. It isn't easy to find now for some reason since Cahn was wrong.
But here he is talking about Trump fulfilling prophecy and scripture as pertains to Cyrus.
He also referred to Trump as Jehu, from the OT.
I can't find the video where he predicted a second term. I did watch him live when he said it though. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Never let JC be said to be a quitter. :sneaky:

Harbinger Author, Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn Reissues George Washington's Prophetic Warning for Biden and America

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
I don't recall what was exactly prophesied, if it was that President Trump would win... well he did win, the election was stolen.
That's a very fair point too. Yes.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Reminds me of this prophesy in the OT, in one place the king was told he would be taken away to Babylon, in the next prophesy he was told he would never see Babylon. Turns out the Babylonian king put out his eyes before taking him away.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This discussion has reminded me of another prophet who prophesied that exactly 70 years after WWII ended WWIII would begin. So we will see if he is right, October 24th will be the 70th anniversary of the end of that war.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There are those who believe it has begun with this weaponized virus attack on the U.S. and the world.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There are those who believe it has begun with this weaponized virus attack on the U.S. and the world.
If it has that is not what this prophesy was pointing to because it was very specific, exactly 70 years after the end of WWII he said that WWIII begins. We have ten days.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
These so-called prophets are always wrong. Nothing new here. I watched 2 minutes of the video and decided it was a waste of time.
They make a fortune in the meantime. Cahn was on the whole Christian TV ministers circuit prior to the election. TBN, CBN, the ridiculous Jim Baker show. Lord, how's that man still have a following? YouTuber prophets were plentiful before the election too.
It takes serious moxy to put your face on a video and profess yourself to be a prophet foretelling the election as relates to Trump. And when you're found out to be wrong, or things go awry, and you didn't see that coming?
But people forget. So likely no one would recognize some guy with a prophecy YT channel walking around the neighborhood in June of 2021.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
I don't know about that being a sign of the Tribulation, but it is certainly purposed for some dark plans those behind the act have in mind.
And with the bold open theft of the American election, and a supreme court chief justice clearly bought off so to not allow the court to review the facts behind the steal, something is going on and people with incredibly deep pockets are at the helm.

Some say it's genocide. Population control. Just look at the numbers of dead in China. And in that country there are full on cities , newly erected, standing empty.
Waiting for what?
Meanwhile, those who were not yet dead due to the virus were reportedly buried alive in body bags.

American cities around the country reported people with full on Wuhan virus being taken from hospitals and were housed in old folks homes. Hundreds of the elderly, whom Henry Kissinger when he was Secretary of State eons ago referred to as useless eaters, died.
One guy in Philadelphia government, if I recall, made news when he moved his mom from a home that was slated to receive Wuhan patients. He put her into a private $$$$ facility where Wuhan patients would never be allowed. Of course he had a sorry excuse for his timing in that regard.

And the push to get the so called vaccine is unprecedented. Especially now when it is so near flu season. My BiL was paid $200 to get the vaccine. A cousin got to drive their new Camaro around a racetrack in their hometown after they got the vaccine.

And of course it isn't actually a vaccine. But imagine the pushback if the CDC, and all media called it what it really is from the beginning. Genetic manipulation.

But doesn't evil always wear a disguise? Starting with the serpent in the garden?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
They make a fortune in the meantime. Cahn was on the whole Christian TV ministers circuit prior to the election. TBN, CBN, the ridiculous Jim Baker show. Lord, how's that man still have a following? YouTuber prophets were plentiful before the election too.
It takes serious moxy to put your face on a video and profess yourself to be a prophet foretelling the election as relates to Trump. And when you're found out to be wrong, or things go awry, and you didn't see that coming?
But people forget. So likely no one would recognize some guy with a prophecy YT channel walking around the neighborhood in June of 2021.
Jim Baker is still around? I believe that Tammy Faye is deceased though. The guy is despicable for what he did to her.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the devil loves to distract us from keeping ourselves stayed on the Savior, pointing out flaws in others is a favorite way he has to get us to think the Lord grades on the curve, not so.