Join me in praising God.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JoshMal

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2018
142
6
0
26
Lord You are, awsome, wonderful and marvelous. Hallowed be Your Name. Thank You Lord for who You are.

In all situations, the Bible tells us 2 give thanks. No matter d situation, there are always a lotta reasons to give thanks.

I'd like u to post anything that exalts God or share anything u are greatful to Him about. Just glorify Him. He'll bless u as u do so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sweetmorningdew78
The Heavenly Father through JESUS does not give me what I deserve, while at the same time giving me that which I do not deserve.
 
t8zvspsalm924.jpg
 
"There is none like You.......the life giving fragrance of Your love sustains my being and awakens my heart to kisses from Your eternal love....."

Note: I heard this once, and just find my heart often meditating on it.....God, Your Love has no end........thank You for Your Love.
:o
 
I love Your Presence, Lord! You’re so holy and mighty!! How wonderful You are, shining in glory and light and love. And You’re such a faithful, kind Father! Thank You for loving all of us! :::❤:::

jesus-hugging-girl1-600x350.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Be lifted up and exalted mighty father God! Thank you for abundant love and gentle mercy.
There is no one like you! I love you!
tumblr_nso56iuc2n1s0rqvro1_400.gif
 
I love His Will- His good, perfect, and precious Will. We see now what many longed to understand in the Old Testament- how He brought everything together flawlessly, in a way that no one could hinder. He is in complete control of every tiny detail without discrediting freewill- AMAZING! Pharaoh truly had freewill, but knowing what he would choose to do, God put him in that time, place, and position to bring about His Will.

They tried to kill Jesus before His time, they tried to kill me before my time. To see His plans come together when not even understood at the time, and to see that nothing stops His Will, leaves me in a state of awe, trust, and focus that I can ignore the waves and walk on the water, when I only have my eyes set on Him.

 
Thank you for caring about us Lord even though we were still sinners.

In the Garden

I come to the garden alone
While the dew is still on the roses
And the voice I hear, falling on my ear
The Son of God discloses
And He walks with me
And He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
And the joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known
(He speaks and the sound of His voice)
(Is so sweet the birds hush their singing)
And the melody that He gave to me
Within my heart is ringing
And He walks with me
And He talks with me
And He tells me I am His own
And the joy we share as we tarry there
None other has ever known
​
 
Lord, accept all the praises of your children.
You are a perfect, loving, rewarding, graceful and Mighty God. Your are our King, our Mighty Ruler and still our loving Father. There is none like You.
 
Heavenly Father, thank you, for showing us the way, thank you for revealing yourself to us, in the person of Jesus Christ. Thank you, that we've found grace in your sight. We praise you now, we exalt you, we give thanks to you for this day. May your mercy cover us forever! In Jesus precious name.