Want to start journalling. Of course now that I've decided to do it here instead of somewhere else, I've forgotten what I wanted to write. Good because I needed to clear my mind anyway..
I love this idea. I really really do. Sharing thoughts pondered seems cathartic and I'd enjoy reading others as they also journal.Want to start journalling. Of course now that I've decided to do it here instead of somewhere else, I've forgotten what I wanted to write. Good because I needed to clear my mind anyway..
Ok taking notes, go look at blogs more. I think that I'm missing some good stuff.Oh well, changed my mind. I didn't know this would show up on the main page as a new topic. I was counting on nobody seeing it since no one ever reads my blog posts. Plus I forgot I can't edit it after 5 minutes..![]()
I wouldn't mind you seeing my journal. I just don't want it announced on the main page lol.Ok taking notes, go look at blogs more. I think that I'm missing some good stuff.
I can understand that. Well, why not put it in the blogs. I notice folks sometimes read those but not so much,I wouldn't mind you seeing my journal. I just don't want it announced on the main page lol.
That's where we are.. in my blog lol.I can understand that. Well, why not put it in the blogs. I notice folks sometimes read those but not so much,![]()
Oh well, changed my mind. I didn't know this would show up on the main page as a new topic. I was counting on nobody seeing it since no one ever reads my blog posts. Plus I forgot I can't edit it after 5 minutes..![]()