Just a little walk with font...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Today as me and my dog, dolly-Anna, went for a run/walk, we seemed to have crossed the texas border. Look at these lovely wildflowers. The weather was extra comfy, and the birds singing showed that they themselves were thriving in the beauty of God's nature…

Later, a kind neighbor pulled over and we visited. He and his wife are family in Christ and so He shared about His relationship with God. I couldn't help but be encouraged and blessed. God is so amazing.

I have an appointment here in a bit so I need to dash but I hope and pray that you all know how special you are in the eyes of our Creator and Saviour.

Hugs to you all, my family in Christ.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
It won't let me share the flowers...whaaaa, lol

T

TheWriter

Today as me and my dog, dolly-Anna, went for a run/walk, we seemed to have crossed the texas border. Look at these lovely wildflowers. The weather was extra comfy, and the birds singing showed that they themselves were thriving in the beauty of God's nature…

Later, a kind neighbor pulled over and we visited. He and his wife are family in Christ and so He shared about His relationship with God. I couldn't help but be encouraged and blessed. God is so amazing.

I have an appointment here in a bit so I need to dash but I hope and pray that you all know how special you are in the eyes of our Creator and Saviour.

That is very awesome. 🙃

I enjoy nature because it shows God's love. Its always good to wake up hearing the birds sing.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
That is very awesome. 🙃

I enjoy nature because it shows God's love. Its always good to wake up hearing the birds sing.
I couldn't agree more. :) I am sure you are busy but I posted the pics of the wildflowers if you want to see it iin the life bit section.

T

TheWriter

I couldn't agree more. :)
To go into a field and close ones eyes and just listen to nature i mean what better thing is that?

U listen to nature u listen to God's voice when i aay u its a generalization of everyone

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Our Creator and Saviour is so extraordinarily Special... no way to even describe how wonderful.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
To go into a field and close ones eyes and just listen to nature i mean what better thing is that?

U listen to nature u listen to God's voice when i aay u its a generalization of everyone
Right, there is a reason why it is so peaceful, like you feel you are at home. He has given us such beauty. I love that all of creation shows Him.

T

TheWriter

Like the symbol of the rainbow that alot take out of context.
Right, there is a reason why it is so peaceful, like you feel you are at home. He has given us such beauty. I love that all of creation shows Him.
Very true indeed very true.

Not many take that minute in time to just stop and listen. Its always airplanes and fast cars.

But to go on a nature walk and just listen? Theres nothing like it!!

T

TheWriter

Like the symbol of the rainbow that alot take out of context.

Very true indeed very true.

Not many take that minute in time to just stop and listen. Its always airplanes and fast cars.

But to go on a nature walk and just listen? Theres nothing like it!!
What i mean about the rainbow is priple use it for homosexuality which is wrong.

The rainbow is a promise to us all.

Its colorful because God is colorful His heart is full of colors.

He is nor black nor white He is colorful every single part of Him is colorful.

That makes His love for everyone of us unconditional cuz He sees no skin color He sees out hearts as a whole.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
What i mean about the rainbow is priple use it for homosexuality which is wrong.

The rainbow is a promise to us all.

Its colorful because God is colorful His heart is full of colors.

He is nor black nor white He is colorful every single part of Him is colorful.

That makes His love for everyone of us unconditional cuz He sees no skin color He sees out hearts as a whole.
It is so sad that the beautiful rainbow of promise is used to condone something God disapproves of. His capacity to love unconditionally with Agape love is so beautiful and inspiring.

T

TheWriter

It is so sad that the beautiful rainbow of promise is used to condone something God disapproves of. His capacity to love unconditionally with Agape love is so beautiful and inspiring.
Indeed, God is an inspiration to everything.

How people write, feel, and see the world as a whole.

The very way He expressed His true love for everything and everyone no one can say they would do the same for anyone on Earth.

He laid down His very life to save those who need Him. It dont matter if the person is homeless, or have great riches. He loves His creation without any measure.

That cross, is that sole reason why his love is more devine for the world than someone that just walks thru life with a chip on their shoulders.

That chip can always be removed, even when they see God and His true love for them.

God changes people, an He directs them down that narrow path.

Lol aorry i didnt mean to get carried away there

T

TheWriter

The very way He expressed His true love for everything and everyone no one can say they would do the same for anyone on Earth.

He laid down His very life to save those who need Him. It dont matter if the person is homeless, or have great riches. He loves His creation without any measure.

That cross, is that sole reason why his love is more devine for the world than someone that just walks thru life with a chip on their shoulders.

That chip can always be removed, even when they see God and His true love for them.

Its i see alot of people with these chips on their shoulders they go thru life without seeing the truth.

My roommate is one of rm. but i try to help him.

But it dont mean that he a bad guy.

But anyway i had my little walk this morning while talking to a sister.

T

TheWriter

WHen u go on ur walks do u like to listen to music? Or just listen to nature.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
WHen u go on ur walks do u like to listen to music? Or just listen to nature.
I do both. I listen to country gospel sometimes, but today just the birds. The sounds of nature, even the stillness of it, is so relaxing.

T

TheWriter

I do both. I listen to country gospel sometimes, but today just the birds. The sounds of nature, even the stillness of it, is so relaxing.
I listen to all genress thats respectable to my very way of life. Whats ur fave song

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014

You did not go on. I really appreciated what you wrote, because it is so true. Thanks for sharing. Looks over and notice there are still some pringle crumbs on my shoulder, guess it is time to have Him clean that up too, lol. I hope your day is a blessed one. Thanks for the visit.