Just a prayer, using His example...for me and for you...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Dear Heavenly Father…

I know Your name has great significance, greatest in fact, that it is sacred, to be set apart and honored above all other. I know that Your will be done, that You won't be mocked, that Your purpose can not be thwarted, that it is without bias or discrimination; it is and will always be as You see fit, on earth as it is in Heaven. Lord, You are my portion; your sufficiency will supply me with all that I need to sustain life. I trust that You will show me the path of life as I reach my soul to You. I pray that Your hedge of protection surpasses any threat that may tempt me, that Your divine interventions will keep me from my adversary and all His evil efforts. You are my sanctuary. I come humbly before You in repentance of any and all unbelief, for all selfish motives, and for all that I do, say, and think that doesn't bring You the Glory that You so deserve, that demonstrates a lack of devotion to You, and that doesn't line up with Your Holy Truth. I will do my best to extend mercy in all my actions, thoughts and words when dealing with the others. I desire to keep my heart full with Your blessed Assurances, Grace and love, so that I can extend mercy and warmth to all. I am in complete agreement with Your reign of authority and truth. In Your darling Son’s precious name, Jesus Christ, ease all my restlessness and anxiety as I trust in You fully. I do not doubt Your promise to bring me sufficiency in all ways, and at all times, so that I can abound in every good work. Please, strengthen my body, mind and soul, renewing my essence with Your presence. More importantly than me, please reveal Your tender mercies with all my loves, shining Your magnificence in their lives. Lord, finally, I thank You for I know that You call me not to strive, but rather to rest in Your certainty. I take great comfort in Your firm position, seated on Your throne. I exalt You and I praise You, for Yours is the Kingdom, the Glory and the Power, forever and ever...Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Amen! Thanks for this beautiful prayer, sister. I’m standing with you in praising God and seeking Him each day. Blessings to you and yours!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Dear Heavenly Father…

I know Your name has great significance, greatest in fact, that it is sacred, to be set apart and honored above all other. I know that Your will be done, that You won't be mocked, that Your purpose can not be thwarted, that it is without bias or discrimination; it is and will always be as You see fit, on earth as it is in Heaven. Lord, You are my portion; your sufficiency will supply me with all that I need to sustain life. I trust that You will show me the path of life as I reach my soul to You. I pray that Your hedge of protection surpasses any threat that may tempt me, that Your divine interventions will keep me from my adversary and all His evil efforts. You are my sanctuary. I come humbly before You in repentance of any and all unbelief, for all selfish motives, and for all that I do, say, and think that doesn't bring You the Glory that You so deserve, that demonstrates a lack of devotion to You, and that doesn't line up with Your Holy Truth. I will do my best to extend mercy in all my actions, thoughts and words when dealing with the others. I desire to keep my heart full with Your blessed Assurances, Grace and love, so that I can extend mercy and warmth to all. I am in complete agreement with Your reign of authority and truth. In Your darling Son’s precious name, Jesus Christ, ease all my restlessness and anxiety as I trust in You fully. I do not doubt Your promise to bring me sufficiency in all ways, and at all times, so that I can abound in every good work. Please, strengthen my body, mind and soul, renewing my essence with Your presence. More importantly than me, please reveal Your tender mercies with all my loves, shining Your magnificence in their lives. Lord, finally, I thank You for I know that You call me not to strive, but rather to rest in Your certainty. I take great comfort in Your firm position, seated on Your throne. I exalt You and I praise You, for Yours is the Kingdom, the Glory and the Power, forever and ever...Amen.
Amen!

God bless you sis ❤

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless CharliRenee, and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord bless CharliRenee. Surround her with your calming assurance. In the precious name of Jesus .Amen

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
Your prayer is such a wonderful praise to our Awesome GOD. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing 🙏