Just a question...what does everyone think about the microchip ordeal in Wisconsin?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Proverbs31anna

Hey guys! I'm new to this site and I'm curious as to what everyone's thoughts are about this whole RFID microchip implant thing that's starting off in Wisconsin...mark of the beast or nah? I'd love to hear your opinions, ready, set, Go!

Feb 7, 2015
Nah...........................

N

NoNameMcgee

hmmm

maybe it resembles in some way what the mark is going to be....
but im still not sold on it being a microchip

everyone seems to think that...

and when too many people agree on something i tend to get suspicious regarding things like this

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey guys! I'm new to this site and I'm curious as to what everyone's thoughts are about this whole RFID microchip implant thing that's starting off in Wisconsin...mark of the beast or nah? I'd love to hear your opinions, ready, set, Go!
I hardly believe that this is the mark of the beast. I have never been to Wisconsin. Looking forward to your thoughts on this and other topics or points of discussion as well. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Warrior4Christ

Jun 30, 2017
I don't believe it is the mark of the beast but I would never let someone put a microchip in me.

Aug 16, 2016
Welcome Proverbs31anna, until the anti christ reveals himself we cannot confirm that it is the mark of the beast only speculate. However i do believe it has similarities and could be a "beta" version if you will to condition the masses to be open to receive the mark. It will eventually come to a point where the only options are receive the mark or you cannot buy or sell. By that time people will be accustomed to the RFID

Dec 15, 2016
I doubt it is the mark of the beast but i thinm it is kind of creepy and think people would probably be tracking you with it.

W

wwjd_kilden

Unless someone says "Take this chip and deny Christ OR ELSE" then it is not the mark.

J

joefizz

well in my opinion it is just plain "Dumb".

Einzelkampfer

Aug 10, 2017
I was under the impression that the mark would not be revealed until the Antichrist officially reveals himself (correct me if that is not scripturally accurate). That being said, the nature of the device and the specificity of how you use it... yeah, don't go near it. It's safe to say the the actual mark could potentially implement this technology. The phase we are in now could just be Satan desensitizing the world to the idea of it so they don't put up a fight when it becomes mandatory to have a mark of some form.
And welcome to CC! (I'm new too, lol)

M

MollyConnor

I think it's plain awful! I would never get one. Not only can it be the sign of the beast, but can you imagine the ramifications of a foreign object like that inside your body?