Hi all
there are many things in the Bible that I don't quite get I don't understand and I just would like some help and please don't say I don't understand the Bible I don't want to try to understand it. someone has said this to me on here and I said back that I a little slow in understanding and that I do want to understand it. That did hurt me because I am here for this reason to understand and with the help of fellow Christians like you can help me understand and be closer to God.
Here is the question As God knows everything and sees all Did he know that Adam and Eve was going to eat the forbidden fruit. Did God know sin was going to enter the earth.
Thanks for reading
there are many things in the Bible that I don't quite get I don't understand and I just would like some help and please don't say I don't understand the Bible I don't want to try to understand it. someone has said this to me on here and I said back that I a little slow in understanding and that I do want to understand it. That did hurt me because I am here for this reason to understand and with the help of fellow Christians like you can help me understand and be closer to God.
Here is the question As God knows everything and sees all Did he know that Adam and Eve was going to eat the forbidden fruit. Did God know sin was going to enter the earth.
Thanks for reading