Just A Random Thought About Dinosaurs

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kafziel

Active member
Dec 28, 2018
228
61
28
Who's to say, the dinosaurs, weren't God's childhood toys, it would explain why they got hit by a meteor and he started something new.
 
I think dinosaurs were the means to an end. The end goal was oil. That oil set the industrial revolution burning, which eventually led to our current technological state, which makes it possible for all kinds of end-time prophecies to happen.

But that's just what I think. And I'm not too concerned about whether I'm right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gb9
I think dinosaurs were the means to an end. The end goal was oil. That oil set the industrial revolution burning, which eventually led to our current technological state, which makes it possible for all kinds of end-time prophecies to happen.

But that's just what I think. And I'm not too concerned about whether I'm right.

good point about the oil...