JUST IN the good news.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Jesus Christ the Son of God. Won over sin and death. He proclaimed liberty, victory, by his stripes were healed, by his covenant of shedding his life, his blood, his flesh, on the cross. Every year around this time, Easter, and even Christmas, the adversary is mad, angry, and wants revenge, that he has lost, souls he once had in spiritual death, to life in Christ. It is not good news for those who partake in unrighteous works of darkness, distributing, hatred, bias, intimidation, and destruction. It is written, what so ever a man sows he will reap.

The movie, The Perfect STorm, seemed a perfect day, lots of fish were reeled in, and THEY WERE WARNED, that a wave the size of a tsunami, was heading towards, them, a true story. In their pride and arrogance, they said, they already caught a lot of fish, and they didn't want to waste their catch. The deception, of pride, always stands in the way of wisdom. They all perished, their fish, and men, only 1 or 2 survived. They were warned, yet in the ignorance, arrogance, and pride they did not listen. The HOly spirit speaks, and convicts, if those who choose to listen, always to help, deliver, and sustain, those who love the Lord. This is the trap set before those who think that there is no revenge from an ALMIGHTY CREATOR, GOD. The bible says, "leave room, or space for him, for vengeance belongs to him, he will repay those who have done touched his beloved, for we are the apple of his eye, his son's and daughters, Galatians 4:6, his beloved, his honored, Psalm 91. All through out the Word.
To those who do sin, and know what they are doing is wrong, it will be held accountable to them. bible verse.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus Christ the Son of God. Won over sin and death. He proclaimed liberty, victory, by his stripes were healed, by his covenant of shedding his life, his blood, his flesh, on the cross. Every year around this time, Easter, and even Christmas, the adversary is mad, angry, and wants revenge, that he has lost, souls he once had in spiritual death, to life in Christ. It is not good news for those who partake in unrighteous works of darkness, distributing, hatred, bias, intimidation, and destruction. It is written, what so ever a man sows he will reap.

The movie, The Perfect STorm, seemed a perfect day, lots of fish were reeled in, and THEY WERE WARNED, that a wave the size of a tsunami, was heading towards, them, a true story. In their pride and arrogance, they said, they already caught a lot of fish, and they didn't want to waste their catch. The deception, of pride, always stands in the way of wisdom. They all perished, their fish, and men, only 1 or 2 survived. They were warned, yet in the ignorance, arrogance, and pride they did not listen. The HOly spirit speaks, and convicts, if those who choose to listen, always to help, deliver, and sustain, those who love the Lord. This is the trap set before those who think that there is no revenge from an ALMIGHTY CREATOR, GOD. The bible says, "leave room, or space for him, for venge is certain ance belongs to him, he will repay those who have done touched his beloved, for we are the apple of his eye, his son's and daughters, Galatians 4:6, his beloved, his honored, Psalm 91. All through out the Word.
To those who do sin, and know what they are doing is wrong, it will be held accountable to them. bible verse.
You do know we get sermons in church, right?! Thank you for this wonderful encouraging, edifying and uplifting talk. I needed it, and it is certain others do too.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
You do know we get sermons in church, right?! Thank you for this wonderful encouraging, edifying and uplifting talk. I needed it, and it is certain others do too.
Thank you beloved of God. He sustains us in the drought, and hunger, of life, he uplifts us from weariness, and restores us. Amen God Bless You!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
One of the prayer requests , and praises here wrote, we are his hands and his feet. A new in the spirit, but our feet still trod upon this earth, it's thorns, and it's thistles. Sometimes we go on that road, where we shouldn't be walking, or the man hand shake, of fellowship, that later scares the hands, and the heart with pain, and life. The word says, straight and narrow is the road that leads to life, and few there be that enter it. Wide and broad is the road that leads to death, and many follow or go that way. Even if we don't willingly go in disobediene, we are on this earth, and our feet many times have walked upon these thorns, and thesitles, as the LOrd leads, us through.
Like the desert, all kinds of spooky things there, snakes, vipers, yet they had to cross over, speaking of the Israelits. It was a dangerous place. But they survived, those who rebelled, and opposed , the will of God, died off there, in that dry barren desert place. Sometimes our heart bleeds, from walking in the sorrows of this world. God is faithful. He will finish the good work he started.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
News report , found a new born baby with its cord, and blood upon it, thrown put in a paper bag.
There is a scripture, "He will not throw us out in our own blood. " will get back with the scripture.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

The good news is always good. He said it wrote it, Genesis said, and God said, it was good. All 7 days of his creation. And quess what, he didn't stop there in Genesis, he rested, and is still at work, in mens' lives, Bringing home the old, and creating new plans for the one's that are born. Think of Manhattan, an Island, and all the buildings, all the people, all the vehicles, and buses, and yet it holds everything, and everyone, Must be very very potent, and strong, Lets not under estimate the Power of a God, the power of our God. Our heavenly FAther. Amen, all, amen. And when God is calling you, to life, it becomes a small world, his presence is all over, surrounding you. YOu might even hear him calling your name, in your heart. Today is the day of salvation.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
It's time to get down and dirty. There are many stories in the bible, such as Queen Ester, a young girl, Jewish, married some one out of her faith, and he didn't even know she was jewish, she hide it, to save her people. It's a powerful short book to read " the book of Ester, where it was time for her to get down and dirty. Her attire, must of been sewn with gold threads, jewerly of all kinds given to a Queen, and yet she threw that all aside, and got on the dirt of the ground, and fasted for 3 days, and asked the Israelits to fast with her, at that time. She had the powr and authority to say things, and they were done. She had 10 brothers killed, and through out the story, it is now celebrated every year, since that time, as a Jewish Holiday called Purim.

I will say something that might not pertain to the book of Ester, but I learned something about throwing all these traditions, of Christianity away. Hand shaking for one. Why shake someones' hand just to abuse them, why do that if your not sincere and see the mother walking down the street in the cold weather, with her children, and not lend a helping hand. Force full, intimidation, and yet not adhering to the bible. Jesus was an orthodox Jew. He said, he didn't come to do away with the laws, but to fullfill them. Orthodox Jewish women keep skin contact for their husband, Muslim too. If you read where hand shaking comes from, it is a Egyptian culture, nothing to do with chrisianity. Wonder why your churches are getting empty, is because throwing out the bible is throwing away the light, love, and the truth. Genesis, to Revelation. Is the truth. Take this to the bank. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I don't know any story in the bible, that said lay down and die. Only Christ did not fight back, against God's will. Stephen although he knelt and prayed for his stoners that were killing him, he also fought back with truth, with the words that were spoken to his condemners. The book of Nehemiah, is an example. He was instructed to build a wall, but the bullies, and their bully words, discouraged him. He quit building the wall for years. He was told to go back and continue, and this time, instructed, to be armed. "Let every women, man, and child, have a spear at their side." IN the heavens once their was a war, Satan wanted his throne, but he was overcast, and a third of his followers went with him. They are now in terror for that day, when God chains them up in hell, for ever. How do I know this. It' in the bible. There's a story of the Lord casting out unclean spirits out of a boy, and they were very terrified, and said, to Jesus, has he come to torment them now, as to put them into hell, Jesus cast them into the herd of swine. Demons are nothing but fear. This is all they cause is fear. They have no faith, there doomed, and must bow down to the name of Jesus Christ, God's son, in prayer, and in authority. They are stripped of their authority. Luke 10:19 I have given you authority over unclean spirits. They shall be crushed. You know a serpent's head when severed, still have it's bite, and poison. The bible knew all this before we all did. Do not fear. Fear is the aroma of death.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
If any one read the story of Exodus of Moses leading the Israelite's out of Egypt's slavery. It could be a whole book just on the things that went on in the wilderness. God instructed Moses to throw a stick down, in Pharoahs courts, and it consumed the other serpents, he used that stick to hold it over the Red sea and it opened as a path. There were plaques and he must of used that stick to hold it up to the sky, for hail, all kinds of insects to cover Eqypt. But one time God spoke again to Moses in the wilderness, when there was need for water, to speak to the Rock, and water would flow. I don't know what he thought, maybe are you God? I'm not talking to no Rock, and he hit the Rock. Because he didn't obey and speak to it, he was denied entry into the Promised Land where god was leading them by fire, and a cloud. As God is creator of man, he wants to be a Father to man. He wanted to teach Moses, to be like him, in his character, and use his Authority of his Words, in Faith, like he did, when he created the world he spoke, for everything into existence. Let their be, not all, as he created things from the dust of the earth, which is us. But the book of Proverbs talks about, "life and death, are in the power of your words." That chapter says Moses was the humblest man, maybe at the start, but a little arrogance, goes a long way, around the same mountain for 40 years, did they wander, which was a few days journey, and Moses was one of the living who wasn't allowed in. They say because he was angry he hit the Rock. and angry he killed the Eqyptian who threw a spear at an Israelite slave. I don't believe he was angry. He was the Queen's son, drawn from the waters, which Moses means. and he had Authority, and he might of just was protecting the man, who couldn't defend himself. But, the title should of been dropped. when God drove him into the desert, all alone to cleanse him, with nothing but a staff. There again he was confronted with herdsman, who were taking the water from Jetros well, for their selves and flock. The title of Prince of Eqypt should of been lost in that desert, and he should of became God's son spiritually, and listened to him when he was told to speak, and not use that stick. We shouldn't put confidence in material things, as the stick could of been gone, and as Eve disobeyed in the Garden, not to touch or partake of that forbidden fruit, sin causes, seperation, from God. Moses said God was angry with him, because of his disobedience, and handed the staff to his brother Aaron, to continue to Israel. by kalyna :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
God is with us in every circumstance. He said, he dosn't want any to perish. WE turn our backs on him. He Jesus turned his back for us.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
News report , found a new born baby with its cord, and blood upon it, thrown put in a paper bag.
There is a scripture, "He will not throw us out in our own blood. " will get back with the scripture.
Hello bunch of Christian Chat believers. I still consider this my spiritual family, so many have built me up, with words that I don't even think a mother would say, but I know that I am truly blessed and thankful, though I don't go on here every day.

I'm back here on this page because of the news flash of the above, newborn baby with it's embilicord and blood still upon it. In no way is this a judgement on this, but it reminded me of the scripture that I wanted to get back with, so I will post it here. There are things people have to live with for the rest of their lives. Through the guilt some are short lived, and feel their is no pardon, nor forgiveness. YOu know God the creator dosn't look at it like this. He know of the loss of life, and he said in the book of Matthew, that he knows when one sparrow bird falls to the ground, how much more is he mindful of us. He cares, and provides for us, if we wait upon the Lord.

Jesus Christ came to take that guilt and condemnation from our soul. What ever one has gone through, he is the and only giver of life, and dosn't want any one to perish, neither their soul, nor in death, with out being ready to meet him, as the spirit leaves the body. He goes after that one. He dosn't say, ones not enough, let punishment be upon that one, he says, I go after that other one, who drifted away, for what ever reasons, away from his heart of love.

Ezekiel 16: New living translation; although the others say the same thing, but in different words.

The Lord here is referring to Israel, but as a nation, and people, he does not differentiate on people, he is the same God, back then, as he is today. {Ezekiel 16:4} On the day you wre born, no one cared about you. Your umbilical cord was not cut and you were never washed, rubbed with salt, and wrapped in cloth. 5 No one had the slightest interest in you; no one pitied you or cared for you. On the day you were born, you were unwantd, dumped in a field and left to die. 6 But I came by and saw you there, helplessly kicking about in your own blood, as you lay there, I said,. LIve,! and I helped you thrive like a plant in the field.

Imagine a newborn eyes looking into or upon the first human, Thank the Lord for so many good Drs. that are able to understand that moment of bonding, that moment of hope, that feeling of life. Sometimes it's short lived, when that cord of maternal love is severed.
One day I hope those that have not had the love of parents, or have been abandened, will meet the one who loves them, the one who gave them, life, and the one who calls them to himself.

Yes it's true, babies who are not held they say, don't thrive, love does nourish the spirit, as food nourishes the body. We are created that way. God put his love his completeness in Adam and Eve, in the garden, but when they doubted his perfection, and their perfection and completeness . they were no longer being in the glory, and not thriving as they were before.
Articles say, that red blood drawn from an artery is red because it contains oxygen. It is a living thing. But blood turns dark brown, or black, when it is expelled from the body because the oxygen is depleted, and it dies.
When Jesus was pierced and whipped and nailed, his blood left, and died, after a while, because the living oxygen that makes the blood thrive, no longer was in the blood. HIs shed blood still lives, as a living covenant between his spirit, and ours. That blood covenant is not dead, the natural blood is, but the spiritual one lives.

Just to show, that the spirit of man, once has to die, but the spirit of man will live on through the covenant he made. He wants to swaddle us, and cleanse us, to hold us close to his heart, he knows the pains of rejection, and abandonment, he has a better way, believe upon the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved. by kalyna

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord be of good courage and strong and take heart and he shall strengthen thy heart.

God is not a fast food drive through. I'm ordering my prayer requests, and I want it now.
He want to embrace us, hold us like a father close to his heart, spend time with you, and he waits for you. No one could do that through a drive through order. In anger of not getting what you want, or waiting to long, your the one who might jump through to attack the attendant at that.
The other way around, when we pray, it should be personal, and close. Time spent in meditation, resting in him, and waiting upon him.
It's our attitude, sometimes that is not acceptable, we come to the Father in prayer, with malice, hatred, bitterness,un forgiveness, and that could be done with and towards an evil person, but not with God. He wants us to change, to be like his character, and if you know the fruits of the holy spirit, then that is what we need to cultivate in our spirit. We do need to wait upon him, and while doing that, stay in his presence in prayer, reading, repentance, and resting in him. While were doing that, drawing near to him, as the bible verse says, draw near to me, and I will draw near to you. While were waiting, the light of the Holy spirit will show the dark areas, the poisoned infected areas, in our spirit, that need to change, he will do a spiritual operation on our spirit. He is able to deliver us from all evil. Wait upon the Lord I say, Wait, and he shall deliver you.

NO fast food, He wants to serve us something really really good, sometimes it might take a while to prepare. Psalm 23 He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. by Kalyna

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The year has flown by, the month is nearly over. Some of lives most difficult lessons and challenges, have been this year. It makes you put into action, what you've learned, and who you really are. As a reflection of the closing year, that reflection of who you were, might be a very ugly picture of a person. The important thing, is who you will be now, or who are you changing from into.

Everything to me has been summed up in a few words, of lives lessons, or the lessons, that should be learned, to avoid the thorns, and thistles, that sometimes are brought on only by ones self.
The Word of the Lord, is so vital, and so vastly deep, it needs to be applied to our heart, like medicine, a bandage wrap, of a hurt, or a deep wound that needs time to heal. Lesson; everyone knows what you say, is at times what you will have on your plate. This is not only a cliche, to deja u but words have power, and they manifest themselves into reality. Life and death, are in the power of the words. When I love you is spoken, it brings, healing, health, strength, and vitality, hope, and a connection between hearts. The opposite words of hatred, etc. work against to destroy. It not only goes forward either to bless another, or destroy another, but they return back to you, as seeds that have been sown. What a person sows that also he shall reap. Our words are as seeds.
One of the most beautiful scriptures to me, is this one. God doesn't look on the outside appearance of man, he looks on the heart.
A new leaf has sprouted in the winter's cold ground. Cold hearts, are never really felt, or give any warmth. Is like the touch of death. The creator, gives us a new beginning every day, a fresh start, we don't have to wait a year to go by, to begin a new thing. Life's thorns and thistles, bring pain, a callous, that hardens the heart, becoming insensitive to the heart of God, and to other's. Let the new leaf sprout in the heart, even in the coldness, it will grow, if their is just a ray of God's love. Prayer is the ray of light, watch your words, and your garden will grow, or be destroyed. HAVE A HAPPY nEW yEAR.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The good news is always in, hear it straight from the HOly spirit. In the gospel, in prayer, from others, and in silence.

God created angels with extreme power. Not as humans. Those that fought against God in heaven, were cast out because they followed their leader, satan, and a third of the angels were defeated in the war against God's throne, being taken, and satan himself overturning his glory. It didn't happen. j
The not good news is that it happens in life, against these fierce weapons, against our spirit. There are some who do not believe any of the spiritual warfare that happens in our lives. First when we accepted Jesus as Lord and savior, his presence the HOly spirit dwells with us. John 17 says, I and the Father are one, " Jesus prayed that we would be one as they are one, and that he gave us the holy spirit, the trinity together as one. It says the kingdom of god is within you. Yes it is. It the spiritual glory his love and presence, his power the holy spirit to lead us, and keep us in all our paths. For thy light is a lamp unto my feet , and a light unto my path. We must not be afraid to press through the things, as The Lord is already there.
One of the most horrible st trials I've gone through is discouragement. It was easy for Peter and the disciples who walked and talked with Christ in the flesh, saw him, had supper and fellowship with him, to doubt his power, or sink into fear, as Peter who tried to walk on the water towards the Lord. Standing on the Ocean.

When Peter said he saw the waves, and heard the howls of the wind, or the waves, of the storm, that arose out of no where, his faith began to sink. He cried out, Lord save me least I die.! Jesus replied, oh you of little faith. Out of these three, faith, hope and love, Love is the greatest. Corinthians.
Days could be or are filled with things that don't bring peace to someone, instead it says, men's hearts shall be failing them, for the things that are coming upon the earth. People blame God, why did he allow this or that, it is because we have a free will, and do what ever one feels like it, whether good or not. This is why Jesus came to change our minds from living in the carnality of the flesh, and to put the flesh unto subjection, what's the flesh, us humans, but being recreated within, is living a different way, and wanting to live the live of Christ.
Discouragement is on the rise, LOOK OUT! like a huge wave, people going to collages to spew, discrimination, against one culture or another, no control of poisonous words, and hate crimes on the rise peaking at the tip of the waves, crashing down, daily, without ceasing, one form of hatred, or another.
Seeing these things, is not good, and watching these acts of violence is even worse, because why watch an act of violence. PTSD comes as in war, seeing all the dead killed, and how their lives were ended, day after day, is not from the Lord. He said, think on these things that are pure, and his peace shall guard our minds and hearts.
PHILIPPIANS 4:47 Rejoice in the lord always let your gentleness be evident to all the lord is near.Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with being thankful bring your prayers to God. verse 7; and the peace of God which passes all human understanding, will guard your HEARTS AND MINDS, IN Christ JESUS. It's not time to to into the Hearst, of death. It is time to go before the throne and pray, with faith believing, "come bodily to the throne room of god's mercy." For he careth for you.
Father god I pray that the spirit of death will pass over us, and those who are reaching out to you, as Peter did when he called upon the name of the Lord Jesus to help him. As Easter approches, let the spirit of death pass over your beloved ones, thought the waves and winds roar, set us in the midst of your eyes, look over us, and let the peace be still all around us, For we acknowledge you as God, and the battles belong to you. Let us speak words of thanksgiving, for our health, strength, family, food, friends, and fellowships, and let the things that are not of you melt away, in Jesus name, who is God's son. Amen. :) Kalyna

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
What is the good news today.? The bible is the blue print for the mind. How were to think. It is geared towards those who are new creatures, in christ. within. Did you know it says, there is neither, male or female but all are as one in Christ. New creation, what does that look like Idk, but I know our character should be one as of the Lord's fruits, of rightousness, and not the works of evil. My look on this is; The Lord created man from the dust of the earth. He layed there, brain dead, emotionless, with no life, Then it says, then God breathed into mans nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living soul. Is it this way we are made in the image of God, our spirit soul and mind, after him. HIs creativity,, I know God is not sand, it says, he is a spirit. our mind, has not even been used enough it says, that the neurons of it could go around the sun of billions of miles. God said, and it was. Is it any wonder our words we eat them, and what we say, usually is on our plate.. It is because we were created in his image. and it says, "Life and death are in our words." God said, and it was so, God spoke, throughout the 6 days of creation. It was God Said, let there be light, etc. Words. have power. They could be either destructive or creative. I believe the bible is the blue print of the spiritual mind. Have a blessed day. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
There's a story in the Bible about Jacob. His father in law tricked him into marrying his older daughter Leah, instead of Rachel, the beautiful one he loved. At the marriage the bride's face was covered and after the ceremony, he lifted the veil, and it was Leah, and not Rachel. Do you ever feel like lifes jipped you out of something. Jacob went to have 10 son's with Leah, and a daughter Dina, and 2 son's with Rachel, Benjamin, and Joseph. Rachel was an idol worshipper. She hid it from Jacob. She died giving birth to Benjamin, and Jacob found a few wooden pieces, that were here prayer idols. Beauty is only on the surface guys. God dosn't need our permission how to run this world, and feeling jipped or things don't turn out the way we expected it, is maybe a blessing, or a turn for a better avenue. God knows the future. Rachel died. Jacob lived on, and so did his family. No one is above the Lord. The word says, were a little above the animal, and a little lower than the angels. There's a scripture, " Submit yourselves under the mighty hand of God, and he shall lift you up." We might think were so in control of every thing, and person, place, and things, when a person might not even control their own selves. And that is from a lot of things. that could be named. Self control a fruit of God's character. A righteous fruit. Temptation was Adams and Eves destruction. No Self control.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Thinking of this chaos in the world. It reminded me of the three crosses. Some people don't think that Jesu's Yes hu a is really Gods son. You figure it is logical thinking. But Without faith it is impossible to please God. That's a bible verse. Having all degrees and knowledge and not love, is nothing coming from an individual. They say 80 percent is your character and 20of your skill. Character doesn't come in you'd hand like a diploma when your born. It develops. The more the older one becomes the hardness of heart, through lifes journey. Yhrres not much to give when your broken distressed, and devestated. Thesr are days of hopeless situations. Many are dying from hopelessness along with the covid victims. The bible says, if you've seen the father you've seen me. Jesus said these words. How could you see Adonis Yahweh G d. Spiritually. Not bring in the whole family, is nif knowing Yeshua. He's not a religion. But a personality relationship. I pray that living Yahweh would brand hearts with a deeper love. Psalm says deep called unto deep. When the devilled were walking with Yes hu a they didn't recognize him aftet he arose but they said there hearts were burning ad they walked and talked with him. Come into me almost yesterday that are heavy loaded with distress and I will give rest into your soul. Bv. ❤

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Thinking of this chaos in the world. It reminded me of the three crosses. Some people don't think that Jesu's Yes hu a is really Gods son. You figure it is logical thinking. But Without faith it is impossible to please God. That's a bible verse. Having all degrees and knowledge and not love, is nothing coming from an individual. They say 80 percent is your character and 20of your skill. Character doesn't come in you'd hand like a diploma when your born. It develops. The more the older one becomes the hardness of heart, through lifes journey. Yhrres not much to give when your broken distressed, and devestated. Thesr are days of hopeless situations. Many are dying from hopelessness along with the covid victims. The bible says, if you've seen the father you've seen me. Jesus said these words. How could you see Adonis Yahweh G d. Spiritually. Not bring in the whole family, is nif knowing Yeshua. He's not a religion. But a personality relationship. I pray that living Yahweh would brand hearts with a deeper love. Psalm says deep called unto deep. When the devilled were walking with Yes hu a they didn't recognize him aftet he arose but they said there hearts were burning ad they walked and talked with him. Come into me almost yesterday that are heavy loaded with distress and I will give rest into your soul. Bv. ❤
Sorry for the typo. On a different device. I'll rewrite it later. Yes hu a is a relationship. I don't know how personality got in there.😂 but hope in the Lord, hope in Adonis hope in Christ. Hope hope in the Lord.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The 3 crosses. Yes hu a was in the middle with 2 thieves on each side. Have you ever noticed how angry some get when there dying. Bitter all through life to the very end. One said if your really who you say you are get yourself down and us. The other was remorseful and said to Yes hu a, to be forgiven her said back today you will be with me in paradise. There are two sides of a coin. Heads or tails. Negative thinking it stay positive. Stay home might
be over soon, but then stay positive, not in anger imprisoned.