JUST IN the good news.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Nite has fallen upon the earth, where we live any way. Take this as a little bedtime story. True one, I love seagulls, they are so delicate, and strong at the same time. They come up to me and they partake of our food, mostly bread, in a instant, there up above the waters, and squealing to others, about the food distribution were surronded by 20 seaqulls. After some sit with us, like a pet. A day they werent around, and I stood up with a piece of bread in hand, all the way on the other side, there was one seaqull, of hundreds of people way away in the distance, he saw me, and I don't know how he saw that little bit of bread in my hand, but he flew over, and took, it. Sleep on the sands of the warm sun, and always remember G.od has his eyes of love upon all he created, and that includes you and me for ever.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Replacing our Eternal Father's word with anything other is also called apostasy, and that is rampant now, having begun centuries ago. We must trust in God always.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
The HOly Spirit speaks to our spirit, since we have accepted Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. There have been many many, and more many times, I was quicked in my spirit of something, to do or not todo. No one is above that Power connected to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are one. What ever someone says, we should never take that as doing that as the leading is only from a human, and not the Holy Spirit, which is our guide. Prayer and peace concerning something will show us if this is from the Lord. If there is no peace, it is a warning it is a dangerous territory, and a situation we need to get away or out of. If we hold on to wordly ideas and theories, it will be as the man who build his house or life upon the sand, and storms of life came and great was the destruction of his life. But the man who build his house upon the Rock, unmoveable, the Chief corner stone of all the Foundations leading from GEnesis, and the for fathers DAvid, and his blood line where Yeshus came from. It is the greatest phychology book, and who would know the mind, and emotions better than the one G.od who created man, and said man became a livinng soul, when he breated his spirit into us. The New Testament way back before carl jung, and all the others began their stories, and theories of the mind, instability and divisions of the mind already were in the New Testament, as a double minded person, is unstable in all his ways. So much more about mans personality, his emotions, his spirit. They just learned about the bad hormones that go into the blood, from anger, etc. That was 2000 years back or more, saying a calm spirit brings health, to the body and mind. So much more how to be healed in each and every way. They say prayer heals that was news 10 years ago, the Word says, pray always with thanksgiving, which is our conversation with Yahweh, G.od and many other names. So getting back to the beginning what this thread is about, it is about: {{ 1 Corinthians 15:28 }}.

This scripture has been with me for months. When the right words come to you, then it's time the HOly Spirit wants his beloved to listen and know, and be victorious in his life. {{{Be steadfast}}. 1 Corinthians 15:28

Joseph was steadfast in his love and devotion for his God. He was a hebrew. He did not faulter in his ways being thrown by his brothers in the pit denied, bacause of jealousy, of how his fathe Jacob seems to love him more than the others. They had 2 different mothers. Rachel, was beautiful, and lea, was not so. Jacob was deceived when he married her with the veil down, ad thought it was Rachel, but God already knew mans hearts, and Rachel was found to be hiding wooden idols, when she died in child birth with Joseph's younger brother Benjamin. she had a negative mindset, and even wanted to name him child of pain, when Jacob said no he will be called child of happiness, which, means Benjamin. If you watch the movie Joseph with ben kingsley, you will learn, what being steadfast is to the end. He never denied G.od and G.od blessed him even when he was in the prison, his work, and his interpretation of dreams, which Pharaoh, made him his right had man, during the 7 year drought. He was steadfast, even when Potiphar's wife wanted to seduce him, and have him killed because he offended her. What is the trouble in your heart today. Giving up on life, its very chaotic and confusion is on the rise like a plague. Troubles in work, family friends, health, finances, struggles, have become like a cobra biting your mind with defeat, discouragement , and despondency, and disgrace at time,. A python, that is wrapping it's self around you, like a negative attitude, a defeated mindset, taking the very air of hope from you. Be Steadfast is the way to go. it is the path to go on, Going with the wrong negatives is going up the wrong way up the street. Have hope, is being steadfast, knowing that your G.od is there for you and always will be. I personally could not have written this, if I wasn't on the rock of Christ. Being steadfast, in my faith. Think about the people coming out of Egypt they have gotten to the end of their road, the Red sea was befor them, and the oppressors were getting closer, Moses was lead by G.od to lead them and held up his staff and the sea opened before them to cross over. Behind the entire army of Pharoah was destroyed. On Mt. Moriah, Isaac said where's the sacrifice, it was said, by them, God will provide. Mt moriah means land of teaching. Abraham was not steadfast when G.d told him he will have a son with Sarah . He was not steadfast, and he had to be taught Faith and Steadfast meaning to wait. up there on MT Moriah, where he was told to sacrifice him. Dont' give up the fight. It is written we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. And yes, I am a believer in Yeshua. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Just a quickie note. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his gon already on thf altar bound up with ropes.. what anguish and what a lesson. Begore he was the Lord spoke to him saying not to harm the child, and he saw a ram or sheep stuck in thd bush in stead of his own . The anguish cut his heart that day as eith a knife, snd sometimes the holy spirit does that to be circumcised in the heart., and what is faith it is learning to trust and being steadfast which is wait upon the lord. Be stead fast unshakable unmoveable in your faith.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Just a quickie note. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his gon already on thf altar bound up with ropes.. what anguish and what a lesson. Begore he was the Lord spoke to him saying not to harm the child, and he saw a ram or sheep stuck in thd bush in stead of his own . The anguish cut his heart that day as eith a knife, snd sometimes the holy spirit does that to be circumcised in the heart., and what is faith it is learning to trust and being steadfast which is wait upon the lord. Be stead fast unshakable unmoveable in your faith.
Just a bit more on the situation of Abraham and Isaac. When asked where is the sacrifice, Abraham retorted, "God will provide, Himself< a Lamb for the offering," not a ram though. This was just one of the OT;s references to our Lord's sacrifice for us all, the Lamb of God. Praise God, He is worthy, amen.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
check into the music forums for anointed music. I'm going to post a video of Orthodox Jewish Worship in Israel. It's the same as the penticostals way of worship. Love the Lord your G.od with all your heart soul and mind. Why take a trip into space away from the world, and it's stress, why travel to a place to find peace, when you don't have to pay. Pray, you'll find your self in a different place in your spirit. We are seated together in heavenly places. bv. Loving G.od is the same emotions if you love him with all of your might. Yah!!!!!

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Here we go. If the tallit and the torah wasn't presented, you would think your in a Penticostal place of worship. We clap, we raise our hands, we sing out loud and even louder, and pray in one accord, and dance. Men's hearts have changed throught out time, and Faith, believing in G.od or even if there is a G.od is deteriortaing slowly. Believers of all faiths are to be a witness, of their faith in G.od. by their lives, actions, and words, deeds. There's a scripture and I encourage you to find out for yourself, not listening to some preacher. It's not what goes into a man, that condemns him, it's what comes out of his mouth, that is unrightous, unG.odly. So many empasis on what their eating just to later snakes viper's poisons come out, any wonder Yeshua called some, "You brood of viper's. The Holy Spirit is a teacher, he brings everything to light, in the world today, right and wronge are becoming sinaminous with each other equal. and you know what 0 + ) equals. It is nothing. So out of the abundance of the heart speaketh the mouth. You are nothing without love. cover your walls with degrees, and it amouonts to nothing. But praise him, he is true to his people, his words, and his love is never ending, for he is the Alpha and the OMega the beginning and the end. bv. Rebuke a fool and he will hate you, rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. bv. We love our Jewish brethren, we adhere to the command to pray for the peace of Israel. A nation that loves the Lord G.od with all their might. Watching some videos, in a conversation, they mention G.od and his goodness every other sentence, and thanksgiving. I love love love this video of our Jewish Orthodoxy brethren in one accord, worshiping, and loving on the Creator. Sounds a little harsh, try to know who Yeshua really is. He was an Orthodox Jew. A Rabbi, taught and went to all the temples. Had passover, the buriel custom today is the same as it was then. He was washed and prepared for burial wrapped in a clean linen cloth. If you watch an Orthodox buriel, it is done the same today, washed prepared and a clean one piece linen white gown. It said Jesus's beard was pulled out by mad men, he had a beard because it says not to shave the hairs of the mans face, but trim. Chrisitianity came from our fore fathers, Abrahman, Issac and Jacob. Did you also know that Revelation the last book in the bible, says that the 12 tribes of Israel will be engraved on the 12 gates of the heavens temple's doors, and also engraved will be the 12 disciples of the NT. The 12 tribes of the OT. There is no division. Yeshua sat on the Mt of Olives, and looking over the city of Jerusalum wept, and said, Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, I would of taken you under my wings like a mother to her young, but you rejected me, and the phrophets. It said they rejected their own. bv love your neighbor as yourself. bv. Ever learning and not coming to know the truth. bverse. Many know about him, buy they do not know him. Job is an example. After all his fears, of saying, the thing he feared most came upon him. Well it says, it says it's impossible to please G.od without faith. Fear of not trusting him. And at the end. he said, now I know who you are. I'll get that scripture later. Or watch the Jewish Jesus. He sticks to his Jewish roots, and belives in Yeshua.

{ Savior Of Souls }
If

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
I posted the video of an Orthodox service, in the music forums. Just love love love this video. So free in worship. :) In love with the Lord for ever and for ever, and always. :)

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
People ask what time is it,but we need to know what year it is. The Lord calls today, choose this day whom your going to serve. Many could be luving in the wrong year, or the wrong reality. Sounds bizarre, weird funny but some actually are, in a spiritual way. The scriptures talk about not putting new wine in old skins, for they will burst. Old testament bible has poured its self out for humanity, in love and in blood, for truth, hope and the future. We can not live spiritually in the old wine skins, hoping for spiritual growth. It's a a dead end to live in the past spiritually. There's a new time skin and a new name given Jesus Yeshua. This is today's reality. The prophesy of the old testament prophets that has created the new testament. THE new wine skin. Today's reality. A new commandment Yeshua gave . I give you a new commandment to love your neighbor, as yourself and live the lord thy G.od with all your heart and mind. Learn a lesson from the desert. When the Israelite were moving through from Egypt to Israel, many fell into many adulterous things, betrayed G.od saw miracles the sea opened water from x rock, mfnna fom heaven but they REBELLED. G.OD caused serpents to bite them and many died, never reach g their destination. Are you going around the same mountain for 40 years or more. It was G.ods plan to let all the betrayal die off even that entire generation. It is the same today. Rebellion and stubbornness against his words are as witchcraft 1 Samuel 15:23 Do not put your authority over his.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
People ask what time is it,but we need to know what year it is. The Lord calls today, choose this day whom your going to serve. Many could be luving in the wrong year, or the wrong reality. Sounds bizarre, weird funny but some actually are, in a spiritual way. The scriptures talk about not putting new wine in old skins, for they will burst. Old testament bible has poured its self out for humanity, in love and in blood, for truth, hope and the future. We can not live spiritually in the old wine skins, hoping for spiritual growth. It's a a dead end to live in the past spiritually. There's a new time skin and a new name given Jesus Yeshua. This is today's reality. The prophesy of the old testament prophets that has created the new testament. THE new wine skin. Today's reality. A new commandment Yeshua gave . I give you a new commandment to love your neighbor, as yourself and live the lord thy G.od with all your heart and mind. Learn a lesson from the desert. When the Israelite were moving through from Egypt to Israel, many fell into many adulterous things, betrayed G.od saw miracles the sea opened water from x rock, mfnna fom heaven but they REBELLED. G.OD caused serpents to bite them and many died, never reach g their destination. Are you going around the same mountain for 40 years or more. It was G.ods plan to let all the betrayal die off even that entire generation. It is the same today. Rebellion and stubbornness against his words are as witchcraft 1 Samuel 15:23 Do not put your authority over his.
MATTHEW 9 :17. No man puts new wine into old skins, for it will burst.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
In a dream it was told to me, "Now the Children of Israel, while they were in the wilderness, were disobedient, and by their disobedience, salvation was gained by the nations."

We are warned to beware of all who say they are Jews but are not. Jews are only those who will praise God, Yah. You will know them by their works.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Amen. People are just people there's no differences how they were in old times and today. I know for sure that the Word of the Lord stands true and sure. Some people just luve with a cover over the eyes. Everything that is happening in the world dosnt connect to them spiritually. How could Temples or churches display anti religious symbols by the door. I was reading that the Satanists ask public school officials to allow Satanist clubs after school. Not the commandment or prayers. The Satanist said they are vety pleased to have the rainbow flags around the 8 foot stature emblem of the goat representing Satan and his followers, with two children raising their arms in worship. So whose side are these people on Satan's or G.ods side. In the exodus from Egypt Moses was assured to destroy those who made a golden cake by saying those who are on the Lord's did step to one side, the others were destroyed. So who are these people who conform to evil and things of the occult are. There as Jesus said, you make the outside look good, but within your souls your as a decorated dead tombs. This is why the oharisses stoned Jesus, they don't want to hear any truth. But the sins of the parents fall upon their children and they will pay full price, for it is written what so ever a man soweth that he also shall reap unto himself.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Mistakes. They made a golden calf not a cake. Where there is every kind of evil there is confusion.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Mistakes. They made a golden calf not a cake. Where there is every kind of evil there is confusion.
Typing mistake keyboard. They stoned Stephen to death, not Jesus. Jesus was crucified. Hmm better read over before posting. Thank you.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Thank you, I did gawk when I saw the word, cake., but I know you knew. Not a big problem, but the corrections ae great. God bless you. God is Truth, there can be no other, amen.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Rosa Park stood up for truth. She had victory and is honored today for her courage and the rights for equality. I just posted some articles in the news forum. How could you stand for truth and spiritual truth, being afraid, to tell the truth. They call it now going against a persons value or beliefs, but what about the truth, the Word of G.od. Evil is taking over america. You know whats going on with no parental rights of decisions of minors genders. It is mutalating them as children. Disregarding G.od as creator, and America is in deep trouble. I believe that there is no protection for America, and the wrath of the Lord is going to let happen, what happened to the Isralites in the desert. Where is G.d now being replaced with a 8 foot image of the devil. There calling schools to allow satanic clubs, and are for all out abortions, because they said, the spilling of blood is as their rituals. A transdender man desgined the targets clothing, in align with satanic symbols. They want to move the statue where the 10 commandments were. Yet the believers should shush up, and do nothing. There's not much you could do now, but pray, and keep yourself from this evil. They were very pleased the rainbow flags were put around the statue of satan. Be warned. The bible says, peace then sudden destruction. WE as believers should not fear, for the Lord God, protects, his own, and always will. It's ok for this to go on, and it's not to stand up for truth. Sadly there is no more right and wrong, truth is no longer honored. I am not on that side and never was, and never will be. People can take a back seat, and go along with the crowd, or stand up for right, as Rosa Parks did. So you know whos taking over the schools, the government, and the children in this nation. The ten commandments were taken away, and now a 8 foot statue of satan will take it's place. America is coming to a dead end. AS the Isralites stood before the Red Sea, and Pharoahs army behing them, G.od made a way. G.od will make a way in the minds of those who believe in him, and worship him, from ALL THIS DEMONIC stragedies that have come upon this nation. It is upmost confusion of the mind, for children. Scriptures to stand up and stay on. " The Lord will keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on him. " Isaiah 26:3 The influence of evil is taking root, in america, and even places of worship are allowing these things into them with symbols and their very thoughts are being confused, not seeing right from wrong any more. Read the Word brethren, " for their eyes have been darknened not knowing the truth, and accepting a lile. Please be aware that things are only going to get worse, and I was awaken to post this, stay on the Rock of Christ, for big storms are coming and the man whos life is upon the Rock of Christ will withstand, but the man who builds his house upon the sand will not, and great shall that destruction be. Be known that I'm not an activist against any group, and not involved in any groups, this is a Christian Site, where believers express, our Love for G.od and continue to stand in Faith. People have a aright to choose their ways. STorms are heading. Trust in the LOrd with all thy heart, and he shall direct thy ways. bv. Another is the Lord's prayer, deliver us from all evil. If you pray that enough you will start believing it, and be postive about your outlook, for G.ds ways are really beautiful, there peaceful, and his words are sweet as honey. G.od Bless you.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
one of the most beautiful people are the broken, poor homeIess, and lonely. All they treasure is life today. They give a hello, and that is the breath of God, his spirit within us. In Genesis it says, he breathed the breath of life into mans, nostrils, and man became a living soul. Those who ingore the least of these, are the poorest of them all. For I was sick and you visited me, I was hungry, and you clothed me, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink." bible versers. I am deeply touched by the homeless at the train station, who hold the door open for you, and say God Bless you. One day they will be going through that door, when Yeshus will welcome them. Your breath was given by God for a time. Be kind with your words. They are the steps your taking up to G.ods throne. Remember if no one told you today, you are loved. Have a good New 2024.