JUST IN the good news.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hqdefault.jpg
Amen and thank you!
All praise be to God for the gift of His son.... We're truly blessed!
 
Much hugs to members here. Your very special to me. I remember how scared I was the first time reaching out . Not knowing what replies were . But though the cold dark loveless world , at times the chaos, the instability of the future, believe me, there are living caring compassionate people and a lot of these people are here in Christian Chat . I want to share a thought about the garden of Eden.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: tourist
Much hugs to members here. Your very special to me. I remember how scared I was the first time reaching out . Not knowing what replies were . But though the cold dark loveless world , at times the chaos, the instability of the future, believe me, there are living caring compassionate people and a lot of these people are here in Christian Chat . I want to share a thought about the garden of Eden.
Everything did not post. Need to get back to this later on a different pc.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ and tourist
Today is a day the Lord has made. I hooked up the computer I wasn't using for 3 years. Working well.. I pray to the Lord being thankful. I barely could walk a few days ago, weather, and we take things for granted, so I said, first thing I will say Thank you to the Lord, that I am able to walk, without pain, or slept on hard surface. I say thank you Lord with the first step. The spirit of God is with us. Within us, guides us, and we belong to him, held by his arms. will be back .
 
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ
Today is a day the Lord has made. I hooked up the computer I wasn't using for 3 years. Working well.. I pray to the Lord being thankful. I barely could walk a few days ago, weather, and we take things for granted, so I said, first thing I will say Thank you to the Lord, that I am able to walk, without pain, or slept on hard surface. I say thank you Lord with the first step. The spirit of God is with us. Within us, guides us, and we belong to him, held by his arms. will be back .

Today is a day the Lord has made. I hooked up the computer I wasn't using for 3 years. Working well.. I pray to the Lord being thankful. I barely could walk a few days ago, weather, and we take things for granted, so I said, first thing I will say Thank you to the Lord, that I am able to walk, without pain, or slept on hard surface. I say thank you Lord with the first step. The spirit of God is with us. Within us, guides us, and we belong to him, held by his arms. will be back .
I using phone and tablet 2 different avatars. It's ok. Really . 1777635837831.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard
Amen.... Praise God!
Adam and Eve; We know the facts of this story presented in Genesis. The fruit looked pleasing to her eye, so she took it. To my my stand on this, and this is not saying this is a fact. I really do not know what happened in the
Garden of Eden back then, Sin took Eve hook line and the sinker, Not only the sense of sight, but the sense of hearing. She compromised her thoughts. Listening. Sense of sight, then sense of hearing. Now the sense of touch. Her thought could of made her drop it to the grownd. Like a loaded weapon, she put into her mouth . the sense of smell. The garden must of been scented with many flowers. That is an aroma only made by the creator. Everywhere, everything seems to want to duplicate God's design if possible. Lab tomatoes, meat, etc. what ever there is. Perfumes, and people. There is nothing better than the original creation and design of the Creators hands. Everything he has created has just about our same emotions, and feelings. Pets, even an ant, gets afraid. From the greatest to the least. Be on your guard. Lies, deceit, and doubt are an area you should not enter into. It is the Danger Zone. Have you connected today with your family, look them in the eyes, hug them tell them you love them,. I believe this, where Love is the presence of God is.
 
  • Love
Reactions: JaumeJ
Adam and Eve; We know the facts of this story presented in Genesis. The fruit looked pleasing to her eye, so she took it. To my my stand on this, and this is not saying this is a fact. I really do not know what happened in the
Garden of Eden back then, Sin took Eve hook line and the sinker, Not only the sense of sight, but the sense of hearing. She compromised her thoughts. Listening. Sense of sight, then sense of hearing. Now the sense of touch. Her thought could of made her drop it to the grownd. Like a loaded weapon, she put into her mouth . the sense of smell. The garden must of been scented with many flowers. That is an aroma only made by the creator. Everywhere, everything seems to want to duplicate God's design if possible. Lab tomatoes, meat, etc. what ever there is. Perfumes, and people. There is nothing better than the original creation and design of the Creators hands. Everything he has created has just about our same emotions, and feelings. Pets, even an ant, gets afraid. From the greatest to the least. Be on your guard. Lies, deceit, and doubt are an area you should not enter into. It is the Danger Zone. Have you connected today with your family, look them in the eyes, hug them tell them you love them,. I believe this, where Love is the presence of God is.
Adam and Eve; We know the facts of this story presented in Genesis. The fruit looked pleasing to her eye, so she took it. To my my stand on this, and this is not saying this is a fact. I really do not know what happened in the
Garden of Eden back then, Sin took Eve hook line and the sinker, Not only the sense of sight, but the sense of hearing. She compromised her thoughts. Listening. Sense of sight, then sense of hearing. Now the sense of touch. Her thought could of made her drop it to the grownd. Like a loaded weapon, she put into her mouth . the sense of smell. The garden must of been scented with many flowers. That is an aroma only made by the creator. Everywhere, everything seems to want to duplicate God's design if possible. Lab tomatoes, meat, etc. what ever there is. Perfumes, and people. There is nothing better than the original creation and design of the Creators hands. Everything he has created has just about our same emotions, and feelings. Pets, even an ant, gets afraid. From the greatest to the least. Be on your guard. Lies, deceit, and doubt are an area you should not enter into. It is the Danger Zone. Have you connected today with your family, look them in the eyes, hug them tell them you love them,. I believe this, where Love is the presence of God is.



Did you ever ask yourself or wonder, who made God? I asked that and quess what, I got an answer back, it was in the bible all this time, and while, and I didn't go looking for the answer, I asked in prayer, and I got the answer, Next post, I need to find that verse. I love asking the Lord things, I get the most incredible answers ever. lol. Tomorrow. Lord Wills.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard
Did you ever ask yourself or wonder, who made God? I asked that and quess what, I got an answer back, it was in the bible all this time, and while, and I didn't go looking for the answer, I asked in prayer, and I got the answer, Next post, I need to find that verse. I love asking the Lord things, I get the most incredible answers ever. lol. Tomorrow. Lord Wills.
Look your loved one in the eyes, and tell them, you love them verbally or with a touch. God put people into your family to be loved.
 

It is not good for man to be alone. bv. The ark was filled with 2 of each for procreation. People search the web and get into a lot of problems, troubles, and even death, with the wrong people. Internet is not a solution, unless your connecting with believers, such as here. So many bible characters got themselves death, and destruction, wandering away from the right path. Samson, strayed, his mother told him arn't there enough hebrew women here in Israel, that you are going to another strange place. He was decieved by Deliah, had his eyes googed out, and was made to be an ox, pulling the cart in the mud. Died in the very place his heart loved, and now his body was buried there. The temptation of connection, could get a hook in, line and sinker. WE all know the statue of the thinker. REad that an idle mind, or a mind that has no boundaries, will absord, and sometimes comprimise the signs of warnings, but some go anyway. So we think and try to be a genius, and reason everything with an answer, comprimising the Words of God, and accepting another. The big bang. The darkness is so wast, it hasn't even been measured. There's nothing that powerful that could of done that, as in contents of materials. The powers of God, and to me that's all I need to accept. So one may wonder, who created God. Everything has a beginning. We know where flowers grow, so the question mark is who created God. We are free to pray, and ask to be shown truth, not mans theologys, but straight from the heart of God, through the HOly Spirit that is within us, as believers in Christ,. I asked and this verse came to me. Exodus 3:14 Moses said "who shall I say sent me" He got this reply. I don't know how, we percieve connections in our spirits, some audible, some in our spirit. But God said. "Tell them I AM THAT I AM. SENT YOU. tHERE YOU HAVE IT. God is what he is, and that is all he want us to knw. I am that I am. It goes to me a little further. It says a lot that God is love. To me that is what he is. Love is imortal, it has no end, and I believe it originated in a Holy place, a place where the Lord dwells. In our hearts. To me everything has his signature. You could sit and watch the waves all day, and they do not cause any destruction, unless a Tsuname. Everything has his signature . Even wind, . ​


​

 
Everything on autopilot can be dangerous. Timer set for all things. Instant texts etc. Etc etc . Like a queen or king in the throne. Making everything now to the liking. Or like a lottery player getting a ticket to save the day. Rolling dice maybe you'll win. The Lord isn't like this. There's a story in the NT about a lame man that lays in his bed . When Jesus saw him he healed him. This is what he told the man. Take up your bed and walk . Life isn't about an instant ticket. God wants us to always be in prayer. Be thankful always. To know the words that will give strength and hope, encouraging each other. He said My strength is sufficient for you. Meaning. We're not the spiritually lame or shouldn't be once we hope in the Lord. Not laying and waiting, but as Jesus said to that lame man take up your bed and walk . We could do it the scripture says I can do all things to Christ which strengthen s me. It takes Faith to connect . Yes faith is that key to heaven and Faith unlocks the door. Being spiritually weak is not getting the word into your spirit. The word talks about grow up from being a baby in Christ drinking only milk, get stronger partaking if the meat if the word. Things are making people as arrogant as could be. Everything under the thumb. It's the opposite spiritually.
 
  • Heart
  • Like
Reactions: JaumeJ and Standard