Just joined

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cms1965

Nov 24, 2021
Hello, I am new here. I have been saved for a long time but after recent hardships am struggling and can’t seem to get close to God like I have in the past. Its making me wonder if I am really saved.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Even though one is saved does not mean that the struggle is now over. I believe the saying that 'what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger' has an element of truth to it. I am no stranger to hardships and struggles either. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

iTheophilus

Oct 28, 2021
Come on in, cms1965, and may the Lord work in us to bring you some comfort. God bless you.

Jun 12, 2021
Hello, I am new here. I have been saved for a long time but after recent hardships am struggling and can’t seem to get close to God like I have in the past. Its making me wonder if I am really saved.
Freedom from sin=True gospel=After God gave me the Holy Spirit, I found proof that TV, movies, novels, music, video games and computer games are all sins, except Christian stuff that don’t have sins like sermons and Christian music words that gives messages. I found out that in them there is lying, stealing, adultery (Matthew 5:28 looking at someone with lust is adultery), fornication which is sex before marriage, revenge, murder, jealousy, pride=self-pity, hypocrisy, using God’s name in vain as a curse word, they are all idols (breaks 2nd Commandment) because most people can’t live without them and they love them more than God and more. Just read the 10 commandments for a list.

link below will describe how one of God's elects (am thankful, God chose me as an elect before the world was created) received the Holy Spirit.

https://christianchat.com/testimoni...s-except-christian-stuff.199651/#post-4583333

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) and glad you shared your thoughts. All of us will face hardships, and here's one Scripture on that '
1 Peter 1:6-7
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Through trials we rely on our heavenly Father for His mercy and grace, as we build up our faith in His goodness. God bless and keep you and look up Scriptures on TRUSTING and Worshipping God, they are key🙌🙌🙌

Jun 12, 2021
Nice to have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) and glad you shared your thoughts. All of us will face hardships, and here's one Scripture on that '
1 Peter 1:6-7
In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Through trials we rely on our heavenly Father for His mercy and grace, as we build up our faith in His goodness. God bless and keep you and look up Scriptures on TRUSTING and Worshipping God, they are key🙌🙌🙌
Yea when you pray for a closer relationship with God, expect trails. You will experience similar to what Jesus suffered. You will pray alot to help endure the trail.

cms1965

Nov 24, 2021
Even though one is saved does not mean that the struggle is now over. I believe the saying that 'what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger' has an element of truth to it. I am no stranger to hardships and struggles either. Hopefully, you will find comfort, support, and understanding from the members of this site. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.
Thank you!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg :)
"Sometimes our struggles are a warning that perhaps there needs to
be a change in our life. Here we do an honest inventory, of self."

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Of course you are saved ... make a little effort, clap your hands and sing praises, tell God how much you desire His fellowship, get among a happy praising bunch. Even though you may not feel like it ... that is faith in action.

God bless you and welcome. :)