Just Me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maelexa
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Maelexa

Guest
Hi All... I am Mea and I am from Cape Town. I am new here. Am really interested in finding new friends from just about anywhere to share just about anything too.
I am a Christian and love meeting like minded people. It helps me meeting new Christians because I am always open to learn new things...
So drop me a message anytime and lets Praise God together and get to know each other too in the process...
Blessings to All...
 
To receive responses create a thread in the forum welcoming new members. Not everyone reads the blogs. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.