Just requesting prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 15, 2016
Hey so I’m a single dad of a little girl and have been going on three years. I’ve been blessed to do well in raising my kiddo however started to feel the pressure with just a number of things, this past summer as it seemed a bit overwhelming at times, I decided to move back to my home state to be around family. To get that support with my little girl at least for a little while because for the longest it’d been just her and I. She goes to school and has friends there and involved in other things but outside of that and church she nor myself really had any type of support system. She seems a lot happier and playful of course but she’s honestly always been that way....I on the other hand seem to be struggling with adjusting back and feel almost like I might’ve made a mistake coming back home. It’s been difficult finding a job, and just readjusting myself. however I do have a plan that I intend on executing I’ve just been feeling like this move might’ve been a mistake although we’re with family now, like maybe I jumped the gun or maybe being away was for the better. (Ftr: I initially only moved away to be closer to my kiddo but I made the best out of the move and did well) I guess I’m just asking for prayers in this time as I seek peace and just try to relax a bit. Thanks guys.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Kudos to you single dad,not many like you out there!
I will be praying that God give you peace in your decision!
Sometimes we don't see clearly to start with like the blind man Jesus healed using the mud!
God grant you a prosperous job and the right people in your life!
Thank you for sharing!
It gives us a chance to care !

T

tasha66

It takes time to adjust to anything. You have been so independent that you're probably feeling overwhelmed perhaps at all the help you're getting.
I think it's great that you found a job in this economy though - well done. And well done for taking such care of your precious wee baby girl! You're a great Dad :)
To me, you sound a wee bit lost & lonely - that would be normal after a big move.
I'd wait till after Xmas before making any big decisions about anything. Meanwhile enjoy the health of you and your little girl, relax & have fun with your family!
My prayer for you:
Loving Heavenly Father, please help Cam to adjust to everything in this huge life change for both him and his daughter. Help him to adjust or make a decision to move back to where he came from. Amen.
Good luck with it all!

Jun 15, 2016
It takes time to adjust to anything. You have been so independent that you're probably feeling overwhelmed perhaps at all the help you're getting.
I think it's great that you found a job in this economy though - well done. And well done for taking such care of your precious wee baby girl! You're a great Dad :)
To me, you sound a wee bit lost & lonely - that would be normal after a big move.
I'd wait till after Xmas before making any big decisions about anything. Meanwhile enjoy the health of you and your little girl, relax & have fun with your family!
My prayer for you:
Loving Heavenly Father, please help Cam to adjust to everything in this huge life change for both him and his daughter. Help him to adjust or make a decision to move back to where he came from. Amen.
Good luck with it all!
I really appreciate that. Thank you much

Jun 15, 2016
Kudos to you single dad,not many like you out there!
I will be praying that God give you peace in your decision!
Sometimes we don't see clearly to start with like the blind man Jesus healed using the mud!
God grant you a prosperous job and the right people in your life!
Thank you for sharing!
It gives us a chance to care !
Thank you thank you

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

Maybe what called you home, besides what you've shared about your little daughter, is what is no making you uncomfortable thinking you made a mistake. Maybe you were called home so as to face what you left behind when you moved away. Tie up loose ends, gain closure.

Jun 15, 2016

Maybe what called you home, besides what you've shared about your little daughter, is what is no making you uncomfortable thinking you made a mistake. Maybe you were called home so as to face what you left behind when you moved away. Tie up loose ends, gain closure.
Wow. Indeed 🙏🏽 Thank you for sharing.

FleeJenn

Aug 5, 2019
Hey so I’m a single dad of a little girl and have been going on three years. I’ve been blessed to do well in raising my kiddo however started to feel the pressure with just a number of things, this past summer as it seemed a bit overwhelming at times, I decided to move back to my home state to be around family. To get that support with my little girl at least for a little while because for the longest it’d been just her and I. She goes to school and has friends there and involved in other things but outside of that and church she nor myself really had any type of support system. She seems a lot happier and playful of course but she’s honestly always been that way....I on the other hand seem to be struggling with adjusting back and feel almost like I might’ve made a mistake coming back home. It’s been difficult finding a job, and just readjusting myself. however I do have a plan that I intend on executing I’ve just been feeling like this move might’ve been a mistake although we’re with family now, like maybe I jumped the gun or maybe being away was for the better. (Ftr: I initially only moved away to be closer to my kiddo but I made the best out of the move and did well) I guess I’m just asking for prayers in this time as I seek peace and just try to relax a bit. Thanks guys.
Don't second guess yourself. You must as a born again Bible believing Christian that Jesus will strengthen, guide, empower you in your life. I wrote this to post elsewhere but will post it here for you. I pray the Holy Spirit speak to you and lift your heart. In troubled times it will be God that carries you. Saved from death by him this year I know he has a happy way for you my friend. Amen

GOD'S WORD TO YOU MR. CAMELOT.

"POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM"

If you will do according to psalm 62:8 on a regular basis your spiritual life will experience a wonderful change. A revolution.

SO many of the basic things we are told to practice in the Bible are ignored and we suffer because of it. Because of our disobedience, willful or out of ignorance, the results are the same.

Then we suffer the consequences.

Isaiah 26:16 KJVS
Lord, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.

If we will keep our house swept then we can avoid much grief, unrest. Seeking peace and pursuing it as we are instructed to do is the best exercise of all.

NOTHING IS WORTH LOSING THE PEACE OF GOD OVER. The Bible tells us HOLD your peace.

Tell him EVERYTHING in your prayers. INCLUDING THOSE THINGS YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO REMEMBER. Tell him about hates, prejudices, about people youre supposed to love but don't even like. Don't hold back. Yes he already knows. Get on your knees and stay there until the Holy Spirit has nothing else to show you. It will be quiet and still in your SPIRIT afterwards.

Tell him about dishonest deeds. About unholy things you've considered doing. Tell him of the times you are unthankful and selfish. Have you lied and not confessed it? Ask those you've sinned against for forgiveness. For the younger, lust of the flesh is a major stumbling block.

You cannot have the peace of God if lust is working in you.

Yes tell him of every wound you've received, tell him of your hopes and dreams. Bear your soul to him as you never have before. You will be surprised as to what comes out in confession once you start pouring out your heart. Forgive as you pray, it's God's way, his heart.

Sweep your heart and soul of everything that is against his Holy ways.

As if with a flashlight search every nook and cranny until not one thing remains that you haven't told him about. It will be rare if tears are not part of this pouring out so bring tissues.

THIS IS THE MEANING OF POURING OUT YOUR HEART TO HIM. Do this as often as necessary.

After you do this radical house cleaning, and it will take more than ten minutes, you will feel sort of numb and peculiar. But you will have peace beyond description.

After you've done this you will EXPERIENCE the PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.

It's the peace that comes only from God. He bought it with his sacrifice and is the only one that can distribute it. His perfect will is for you to be clean before him so that he can pour out his blessings upon you!

T

tasha66

Hey Cam how you going today? Better I hope.
Cheers :)

Jun 15, 2016
Don't second guess yourself. You must as a born again Bible believing Christian that Jesus will strengthen, guide, empower you in your life. I wrote this to post elsewhere but will post it here for you. I pray the Holy Spirit speak to you and lift your heart. In troubled times it will be God that carries you. Saved from death by him this year I know he has a happy way for you my friend. Amen

GOD'S WORD TO YOU MR. CAMELOT.

"POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM"

If you will do according to psalm 62:8 on a regular basis your spiritual life will experience a wonderful change. A revolution.

SO many of the basic things we are told to practice in the Bible are ignored and we suffer because of it. Because of our disobedience, willful or out of ignorance, the results are the same.

Then we suffer the consequences.

Isaiah 26:16 KJVS
Lord, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.

If we will keep our house swept then we can avoid much grief, unrest. Seeking peace and pursuing it as we are instructed to do is the best exercise of all.

NOTHING IS WORTH LOSING THE PEACE OF GOD OVER. The Bible tells us HOLD your peace.

Tell him EVERYTHING in your prayers. INCLUDING THOSE THINGS YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO REMEMBER. Tell him about hates, prejudices, about people youre supposed to love but don't even like. Don't hold back. Yes he already knows. Get on your knees and stay there until the Holy Spirit has nothing else to show you. It will be quiet and still in your SPIRIT afterwards.

Tell him about dishonest deeds. About unholy things you've considered doing. Tell him of the times you are unthankful and selfish. Have you lied and not confessed it? Ask those you've sinned against for forgiveness. For the younger, lust of the flesh is a major stumbling block.

You cannot have the peace of God if lust is working in you.

Yes tell him of every wound you've received, tell him of your hopes and dreams. Bear your soul to him as you never have before. You will be surprised as to what comes out in confession once you start pouring out your heart. Forgive as you pray, it's God's way, his heart.

Sweep your heart and soul of everything that is against his Holy ways.

As if with a flashlight search every nook and cranny until not one thing remains that you haven't told him about. It will be rare if tears are not part of this pouring out so bring tissues.

THIS IS THE MEANING OF POURING OUT YOUR HEART TO HIM. Do this as often as necessary.

After you do this radical house cleaning, and it will take more than ten minutes, you will feel sort of numb and peculiar. But you will have peace beyond description.

After you've done this you will EXPERIENCE the PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.

It's the peace that comes only from God. He bought it with his sacrifice and is the only one that can distribute it. His perfect will is for you to be clean before him so that he can pour out his blessings upon you!
❤️ Thank you