Just Wanted to Say Thank You to Our "Unofficial" CC Prayer and Greeting Teams!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
20,202
9,987
113
Hey Everyone,

I've noticed for a while that we have several people here who take a lot of time out of their busy days to specifically post greetings for newcomers and prayers for people who request it.

I just wanted to express how appreciative I am of that. I've never been good at speaking (or writing out) prayers, so I love that we now have a praying hands emoji. 🙏🏼

But many people here go much further beyond that, and I wanted to let you know that it doesn't go unnoticed. We all have incredibly hectic lives, so any time we take to lift up someone else is surely seen by God.

If anyone would like, feel free to:

* Post thanks to our Greeters and Prayer Teams Specialists here.

* If you are someone who regularly greets and prays for people on the forum, perhaps you could tells us about what inspired to do so?

* Do you have any tips on how to pray for/greet people without getting overwhelmed?

For example, I often feel overloaded/like I'm failing when I read the prayer forum because so many people have so many requests. I'm never quite sure where to begin.

God led me to pair my daily prayer time with certain chores I must do everyday, so I usually ask Him to bring to mind as many people as I can manage to pray for in a session -- then hopefully pick up anyone I missed the next day.

But I always feel so far behind because of course, there's always family, friends, co-workers, church family, and so many others to pray for as well...

What is your best advice for making the very most of your prayer time?

Thank you again for making people feel welcome -- and heard!

May God richly bless you! 💐🙏🏼💖
 
  • Heart
Reactions: JaumeJ