Kathryn Kuhlman's "Last youth generation" prophecy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I'm that generations she is talking about, I am 63 years old. I think she could possibly be correct, I feel the Second Coming will be in my Generation
If she is a false prophet who are we to judge. I leave all judgement up to Father. He only knows the true heart. She has gone now. She will stand before the great white throne. Father have mercy on us all.
She said: "This is the last youth generation before the great tribulation." In other words, it was imminent. There wouldn't be another "youth generation" before the tribulation. Obviously there have many youth generations. If you're a youth right now you're part of the current youth generation. This prophecy is false, no two ways about it.

Pippins

Sep 3, 2021
She said: "This is the last youth generation before the great tribulation." In other words, it was imminent. There wouldn't be another "youth generation" before the tribulation. Obviously there have many youth generations. If you're a youth right now you're part of the current youth generation. This prophecy is false, no two ways about it.
I will have to listen to it again. Thank you.

CS1

May 23, 2012
the coming of the lord is just that imminent. How much more now? and I would think this youthful Generation today is the second one we may lose if the church doesn't get busy.

the youth today:

• attacked sexually
  • gender attacked
  • family attacked
  • educational system corrupted
  • encouraged to use drugs
  • depend on government
  • have no accountability for actions
  • teaching lawlessness
On and on it goes.

Pippins

Sep 3, 2021
Anyone heard of Kathryn Kuhlman? If you look at the lineage of prophets and healers starting in the late 1800s, she's always in the list, and is considered to have had a powerful anointing.

In the following video, besides the fact that her prophecy is as false as they come, what else do you notice about her?

Love is patient love is kind.. Jesus had a message and that message we should follow. The word became Flesh. What was Jesus saying to us, this is what matters. Are we like Him, He said if you have seen me you have seen the Father. We look to prophets and to teachers, but if they do not have the characteristics of Our Father then they are wolves in sheeps clothing. Today and yesteryears there has been many that think they are called and go ahead and teach. But what are they teaching? Read the read letters of Jesus.
I asked Father today what do you want me to do, and He gave me Matthew 19:11, sell all you have and follow me. Where I asked? The only way to the Truth is alone with Him. We have Devine appointments in our secret place. We don't need a Katherine cumran or others, just seek His Face. Time is Up my Family.
Two shall be sleeping in a bed and one will be taken. Those who have ears let them hear. Those who understand these sayings will not Taste Death

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Anyone heard of Kathryn Kuhlman? If you look at the lineage of prophets and healers starting in the late 1800s, she's always in the list, and is considered to have had a powerful anointing.

In the following video, besides the fact that her prophecy is as false as they come, what else do you notice about her?

She's an admitted fraud!
And we should know this when anyone claims to know Christ's Sececond coming is imminent, the Great Tribulation is pending, etc...

Jesus said no man knows the time or date of his second coming. Jesus said.
Anyone claiming to know is a liar. And they're calling Jesus a liar in the process.
Wake up people!

The woman in the OP named as "anointed" is no exception.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

theatrics ?

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
The false prophet/healer Kathryn Kuhlman reminds me a lot Ellen White, one of the co founders of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Previously to the founding of the SDA church, White was a leading member of the Millerite movement. The Millerite movement predicted the end of the world a number of times. White supported the Millerite movement to her utmost ability. The third and final time that the Millerite movement predicted the end of the world, many of it's members sold all their earthly goods to prepare for the end. Well the end didn't come and the Millerite movement called the failure of the prophecy the 'Great Disappointment'. The Millerite movement disbanded shortly after.

But they didn't really disband. Ellen White picked up the mantle and reformed the remnants of the Millerites into the SDA church.
Ellen White's writings for the SDA church are venerated with it's congregants as being on a par with Sacred Scripture. And, in fact, many of Ellen White's writings are directly contrary to Biblical Scripture.

And, after the founding of the SDA church, White never stopped making end of the world predictions and many other prophesies that never came true. Despite this, she is venerated as the primary source of truth for the SDA church.

BTW, my allegations against Ellen White can easily be verified on line. Just google 'Ellen White false prophet.

A final reminder, FALSE PROPHETS AND FAKE HEALERS ARE NOT FROM GOD AND NEITHER ARE THEIR RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The false prophet/healer Kathryn Kuhlman reminds me a lot Ellen White, one of the co founders of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Previously to the founding of the SDA church, White was a leading member of the Millerite movement. The Millerite movement predicted the end of the world a number of times. White supported the Millerite movement to her utmost ability. The third and final time that the Millerite movement predicted the end of the world, many of it's members sold all their earthly goods to prepare for the end. Well the end didn't come and the Millerite movement called the failure of the prophecy the 'Great Disappointment'. The Millerite movement disbanded shortly after.

But they didn't really disband. Ellen White picked up the mantle and reformed the remnants of the Millerites into the SDA church.
Ellen White's writings for the SDA church are venerated with it's congregants as being on a par with Sacred Scripture. And, in fact, many of Ellen White's writings are directly contrary to Biblical Scripture.

And, after the founding of the SDA church, White never stopped making end of the world predictions and many other prophesies that never came true. Despite this, she is venerated as the primary source of truth for the SDA church.

BTW, my allegations against Ellen White can easily be verified on line. Just google 'Ellen White false prophet.

A final reminder, FALSE PROPHETS AND FAKE HEALERS ARE NOT FROM GOD AND NEITHER ARE THEIR RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS.

she never called herself a Prophet :) so to be far why are you?

Aug 4, 2021
The tribulations are now. Antitrustlaws suspended worldwide. Authority and total control over us given to private conglomerates. We are locked down on second year. Brother against brother. The left says winter is over, and the poles will melt, creating floods. Food shortages will apparently come. Water shortages, groundwater exhaused in much of the world. Bees have stopped working to polynate flowers and fruits, so growing those crops is in trouble. And on and on and on, before we look at the messed up institutions deconstructing everything that is good. The world is done, bipartisan agreement, if you want it through the american perspective only.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The tribulations are now. Antitrustlaws suspended worldwide. Authority and total control over us given to private conglomerates. We are locked down on second year. Brother against brother. The left says winter is over, and the poles will melt, creating floods. Food shortages will apparently come. Water shortages, groundwater exhaused in much of the world. Bees have stopped working to polynate flowers and fruits, so growing those crops is in trouble. And on and on and on, before we look at the messed up institutions deconstructing everything that is good. The world is done, bipartisan agreement, if you want it through the american perspective only.
I can see how birth pangs may have started. In Luke 21 Jesus said "but the end will not be at once." I think we just have to stay awake and watch.

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
she never called herself a Prophet :) so to be far why are you?

She didn't have to come out and call herself a prophet as she was prophesizing the end of the world, the tribulation. Defend her all you want, but her false prophesizing speaks for itself.

CS1

May 23, 2012
She didn't have to come out and call herself a prophet as she was prophesizing the end of the world, the tribulation. Defend her all you want, but her false prophesizing speaks for itself.
prophesying is not the office of the prophet. Prophesying is speaking under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit as every Pastor does from the pulpit also known as Preaching. they are two different things :) you will find in 1 Corthinians chapter 12 -14 :)

Aug 4, 2021
I can see how birth pangs may have started. In Luke 21 Jesus said "but the end will not be at once." I think we just have to stay awake and watch.
A comment that says nothing, fine. You live in a world with a lot of Hell that is existensial problems, we are allowed to repeat said stated issues that apparently will kill life on the planet and take lives. But we are not allowed to speak of solutions. Speak about how to fix envirnomental issues, or facts about the pandemic, or elections, you are gone and deplatformed. You live in a world where a future hell in 2050 is promised, and none are allowed to try and deal with it. Essentially you are listening over and over to recitations about your future hell, and none get to speak about how to solve it. Sounds like the evil ones church.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
A comment that says nothing, fine. You live in a world with a lot of Hell that is existensial problems, we are allowed to repeat said stated issues that apparently will kill life on the planet and take lives. But we are not allowed to speak of solutions. Speak about how to fix envirnomental issues, or facts about the pandemic, or elections, you are gone and deplatformed. You live in a world where a future hell in 2050 is promised, and none are allowed to try and deal with it. Essentially you are listening over and over to recitations about your future hell, and none get to speak about how to solve it. Sounds like the evil ones church.
LOL. . .Okay. I have no clue what you're talking about nor do I think I want to. Have a blessed day.

Aug 4, 2021
LOL. . .Okay. I have no clue what you're talking about nor do I think I want to. Have a blessed day.
You never heard that we have 10 years to reverse the CO2 emissions, and will get 1 degree increase within 2050 if we do not manager it? 2 degrees in 2100 if we fail the 2050 target, and that is said to melt much of the poles, that will put much settled land under water, forcing people to relocate. Really? Never heard tell of it? Not a single tale? Not from AOC? Not from the UN? Not from your elections?

Never heard about a virus we got in 2019 in november or december? And how you are not allowed to speak of that either. All you are allowed to do, is hear the same old news about it, over and over for years, you can never opine on the strategy national or globally, all you can do is saying how you will deal with it. And some who do some places, are actually arrested for doing that. A theocracy without religion, you might say. Now I have seen it all, I met a person who have never heard of climatechange or the virus.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I've heard of those things, I just know how it all adds up to the great tribulation.

Aug 4, 2021
I've heard of those things, I just know how it all adds up to the great tribulation.
They say it will make a mess, end the good life in third world nations, then the people must immigrate to the west, the west will apparently not be happy about that, and it will be much fighting going on. Running out of groundwater is also said to start wars by the left. Crops failing, and famine that is also blamed on temperaturechanges, is also faminestuff and reasons for war. So, do you know what tribulations is? Pretty much the opposite of comformt and peace, right? If true, this does not bode well for you. Am I supposed to just ignore the virus and the weatherproblem now? As I do. Or care about it? Me nots know anymores.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
They say it will make a mess, end the good life in third world nations, then the people must immigrate to the west, the west will apparently not be happy about that, and it will be much fighting going on. Running out of groundwater is also said to start wars by the left. Crops failing, and famine that is also blamed on temperaturechanges, is also faminestuff and reasons for war.
You said "They say it will make a mess," Who is "they?"

Then you said "Running out of groundwater is also said to start wars by the left." Who says this?

So, do you know what tribulations is? Pretty much the opposite of comformt and peace, right? If true, this does not bode well for you.
I don't know if we're talking about the same tribulation. Times may be tough, I agree. But it doesn't rise to the level of the great tribulation spoken of by Jesus. Is that the tribulation you're talking about?

Some parts of the world may be experiencing more hardship than others right now but I still don't see disasters of epic proportion never seen on earth before.

What do you mean exactly by "this does not bode well for you?"

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
I think GT is 7 years when one world government in action. Then every body must take the mark of the beast or not able to buy or sale
Now we still use computer buy internet time or mobil phone