Keep Your Lives Free From The Love Of Money ( Hebrews 13 )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
Be Content With What You Have,

God said: I will never leave you, I will never forsake you.
Of course there are times when things are rough that we
wish we could be a little more secure with what we have
financially but when we have faith, God will provide. We
should never reach beyond what we don't have is what
the Lord is saying. The rich have issues of their own but
we, who have faith and trust will always survive and with
care, we can thrive. I have never been rich, not even in
the ballpark but at the same time, I have never felt I was
poor. Even before I officially became a follower of Christ
I really don't recall worrying about money. It seemed as
though it was always there. So now I am neither rich nor
am I poor, I trust I will survive and I will thrive in live by the
grace of God. I will never reach beyond my needs.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I was born with a condition called rickets. Until I was old enough to enter the military I had frequent times of hunger, even to the point of falling over on the way to school. In view of this and other tribulations unmentionalb, I have never felt abondoned by God, by people yes, by God never.

As I approached this time of life, thos so-called goldenyears, I wondered if I would be able to care for myself. That was a stupid thought for God, our Father, has been working wonders in my older years, and it is obvious to me. All glory to our Father now and foreer in Jesus Christ, for He truly does it all. Blessed be all who know this, and all who will, amen.

DustyRhodes

Dec 30, 2016
I was born with a condition called rickets. Until I was old enough to enter the military I had frequent times of hunger, even to the point of falling over on the way to school. In view of this and other tribulations unmentionalb, I have never felt abondoned by God, by people yes, by God never.

As I approached this time of life, thos so-called goldenyears, I wondered if I would be able to care for myself. That was a stupid thought for God, our Father, has been working wonders in my older years, and it is obvious to me. All glory to our Father now and foreer in Jesus Christ, for He truly does it all. Blessed be all who know this, and all who will, amen

God bless you and the beautiful graces
God showered upon you. I too have a long physical
story but never once blamed God. So I relate to you
in our journeys.