Keith B

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 17, 2023
Hi all my name is Keith I have been married 48 years April 25. 4 children 8 grand children and 7 great grandchildren. Served in the Navy aboard the U.S.S. Iwo Jima where I was saved in 1975. My christian walk was up and down in and out of church, until about 8 years ago when my wife's uncle started to teach me just what a Christian was and how to study the bible. Chapter by chapter verse by verse so that you get the whole context. I thought he was crazy at first but I got a good KJV of the Bible a Smiths dictionary and a good Strong's concordance ( The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance published by Thomas Nelson) I tell you what I love studying my bible now I learn new things almost every time weather it is something new or something I have been over a 100 times.

I look forward to studying with you.

One last thing. As I post some of you may say what a minute here because this sounds like something I have heard before. That will be because I was on this site before. I had computer problems and had to reset everything and have taken a brake from the internet chat for about 3-4 months. I was The Watchman.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @KeithB (or the CChat member formerly known as The Watchman), welcome back to CChat :)

Thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself again too!

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deuteronomy

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hi all my name is Keith I have been married 48 years April 25. 4 children 8 grand children and 7 great grandchildren. Served in the Navy aboard the U.S.S. Iwo Jima where I was saved in 1975. My christian walk was up and down in and out of church, until about 8 years ago when my wife's uncle started to teach me just what a Christian was and how to study the bible. Chapter by chapter verse by verse so that you get the whole context. I thought he was crazy at first but I got a good KJV of the Bible a Smiths dictionary and a good Strong's concordance ( The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance published by Thomas Nelson) I tell you what I love studying my bible now I learn new things almost every time weather it is something new or something I have been over a 100 times.

One last thing. As I post some of you may say what a minute here because this sounds like something I have heard before. That will be because I was on this site before. I had computer problems and had to reset everything and have taken a brake from the internet chat for about 3-4 months. I was The Watchman.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome Back To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

Hallelujah great testimony ... welcome again :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014

Glad you came back, Keith. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi glad you're back where the action is...I just got out of the BDF, lol. My sm group leaders are celebrating their 47th today, that's quite a blessing. God bless you and family and have a blest 48th!

Mar 17, 2023
Yes, it is. Sorry it has taken a bit to respond back Brenda just had knee surgery Monday, so we have been at the hospital, and busy around here helping her setting up home health etc.