KEYS TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.....KEYS. KEYS!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I don't have to SHOW or PROVE Anything to YOU! I belong to HIM ONLY! Prayer opens our eyes. Discussion did not mean tear apart. I do however know where NOT to cast my pearls !
If you can't show your teaching on keys from Scripture, then I will have to pass it off as a false teaching. If your source is not Scripture, what is it then?

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
If you can't show your teaching on keys from Scripture, then I will have to pass it off as a false teaching. If your source is not Scripture, what is it then?
I am NOT teaching I am asking others to share their experiences in the Lord! You need to unloosen your belt....its too tight! Relax. The world is our battleground,NOT one another! You so remind me of someone I do not like......

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I am NOT teaching I am asking others to share their experiences in the Lord! You need to unloosen your belt....its too tight! Relax. The world is our battleground,NOT one another! You so remind me of someone I do not like......
I guess you never heard of tares amongst the wheat or wolves amongst sheep? You started teaching, taking Mt 16:19 as a springboard. When I challenged the use of that passage you back peddled and said it's only a discussion, and now 'the sharing of experiences'. I just hope you don't use these experiences, as your basis of truth, as that's all I see going on. This may be a hard pill to swallow, but... Open rebuke is better than secret love. Proverbs 27:5 (KJV)

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I guess you never heard of tares amongst the wheat or wolves amongst sheep? You started teaching, taking Mt 16:19 as a springboard. When I challenged the use of that passage you back peddled and said it's only a discussion, and now 'the sharing of experiences'. I just hope you don't use these experiences, as your basis of truth, as that's all I see going on. This may be a hard pill to swallow, but... Open rebuke is better than secret love. Proverbs 27:5 (KJV)
Peace be still!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I know the game. If we sugar coat it in 'love' it is true, regardless, even if it is a lie.
You haven't showed me where in Scripture that we have been given the keys and not Just the Apostles, or where this 'key' teaching is taught in Scripture. That would be helpful.
What would be helpful if you were to change your attitude. A member is kind enough to share their spiritual experiences and right away you start with your negativity. Maybe you know the game but perhaps don't know the rules. Just because you may disagree with a post does not necessarily mean that you are right and they are wrong.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
The Holy Spirit is the One who grants us understanding according to His Word, and we don't 'use' Him. He grants that understanding as we humbly seek Him. He is not our cosmic bellhop.
Jesus said "Ask and your shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you". Your perception seems to be contrary to what Jesus said. That cosmic bellhop thing was amusing though.

Jul 23, 2018
What would be helpful if you were to change your attitude. A member is kind enough to share their spiritual experiences and right away you start with your negativity. Maybe you know the game but perhaps don't know the rules. Just because you may disagree with a post does not necessarily mean that you are right and they are wrong.
Amen.
She is sharing her walk and adoration,so excited about her Lord and the revelation (keys) He is sharing and he comes and rips her.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Amen.
She is sharing her walk and adoration,so excited about her Lord and the revelation (keys) He is sharing and he comes and rips her.
He does that a lot. It doesn't bother me when it is directed at me but I won't tolerate it when it is directed to peeps that I care about. It is uncalled for and mean spirited.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How is truth possible without experiences to compare it with? As far as that proverb is concerned I prefer the secret love over the open rebuke.

Jul 23, 2018
Keys have to do with authority and power.
He who has the keys to the house,car and office is special and unique.
That person has power and authority not only to enter but to lock things out.
You actually take a position against what jesus came to do.
"for this reason was the son of God manifest,to destroy the works of the devil."
LUKE 10;17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.
21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
22 All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.
23 And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:
24 For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

KEYS;;;;>19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy
mAT 16;18 and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
KEYS/POWER;;;;>Mat 18;18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

It all ties in. the power and authority (KEYS) that are handed to the believer.Power over sickness,over sin,over the devil. Over demons.
Breaking those shackles. Breaking every bondage and sickness.

Paul was privately tutored by the Holy Spirit concerning the truths [keys] to unlock and articulate the message and good news.
But beyond that,she is right that God gives us keys to understanding and revealing revelation concerning God,the believers walk and the word.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Thank you for us all!
May you be greatly blessed a
Jesus said "Ask and your shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it will be opened to you". Your perception seems to be contrary to what Jesus said. That cosmic bellhop thing was amusing though.
Thank you! May you recieve many blessings for your thoughtfulness. You get what Im asking for as do others. Its just to open avenues of comfort and love to one another!
Amen.
🌹🌹🌹🌹

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I just want to say unto you precious ppl,you really make me feel so cared for in Christ! Thank you from ALL my πŸ’–

Jul 23, 2018
1 Peter 4 is KEY to ones walk when going through trials.
Important KEY to victory.
And those KEY verses UNLOCK great understanding as to what is going on in trials.

Jul 23, 2018
I just want to say unto you precious ppl,you really make me feel so cared for in Christ! Thank you from ALL my πŸ’–
It really is uncanny that you started this thread when I was receiving the exact same verses on the keys.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The Holy Spirit is the One who grants us understanding according to His Word, and we don't 'use' Him. He grants that understanding as we humbly seek Him. He is not our cosmic bellhop.
Among the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit are discernment, the word of knowledge and of wisdom. They are not merely achedemic, they ARE spiritual!
Gifts of the spirit.jpg

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
It really is uncanny that you started this thread when I was receiving the exact same verses on the keys.
we are doing this TOGETHER. You are wise and a BLESSING. Got BEGINS
We are doing this together ,all of us! We are building up our most holy faith in sharing what He has done in our lives! I pray His riches in the word and blessings be poured into your lives!