Kindle Fire

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Does the app work for kindle fire? Also why does the app picture makes it look like a dating site?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
No, it doesn't work for Kindle. And I haven't downloaded the app, so I don't know what the picture looks like..

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Does the app work for kindle fire? Also why does the app picture makes it look like a dating site?
Looking at it now, though my phones Play store and nothing about it looks like a dating site. So no idea what you're talking about.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
On kindle it does.
Do you mean this?
CC.JPG
Because that says ChristianS chat, not ChristiaN Chat. It's also 2 years earlier than when this site's app was created and says the devs are Smartphonesgo, when it would be ChristianChat.com for this site. Not to mention since it doesn't work on Kindle there would be no reason for the Kindle store to have it listed at all.
If that's not it I see nothing else listed that even resembles the name Christian Chat, but i am using laptop to look at the Kindle store on Amazon.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Actually, you didn't but I thought it was amusing because I have heard that said often on this site when a mew member says that they are interested in meeting that special someone.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Actually, you didn't but I thought it was amusing because I have heard that said often on this site when a mew member says that they are interested in meeting that special someone.
Mew members? :LOL:

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I made that typo and then apparently corrected it wrong again. There is such a thing as the cat's meow but perhaps that is a romantic sentiment and not appropriate as this is not a dating site. Or so I have been told many times.

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Look the only reason I brought this up is bc I got a kindle for a lady that I used to goto church with and is now in a nursing home. I was hoping to get this app for her so she could talk to Christians when I’m not around. This is when I noticed the app picture and thought maybe people are getting the wrong idea because I have the app on my phone and have got private messages of woman wanting to hook up, I’ve been asked to download apps like “kik”. I had one lady say she was a preachers wife and was getting divorced bc her husband didn’t take care of her in the bedroom. Every time I steered the convo back to the Bible and prayed for them. I was not trying to say anything bad about the app rather trying to bring this up because of what has happened to me personally.

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Do you mean this?
View attachment 194101
Because that says ChristianS chat, not ChristiaN Chat. It's also 2 years earlier than when this site's app was created and says the devs are Smartphonesgo, when it would be ChristianChat.com for this site. Not to mention since it doesn't work on Kindle there would be no reason for the Kindle store to have it listed at all.
If that's not it I see nothing else listed that even resembles the name Christian Chat, but i am using laptop to look at the Kindle store on Amazon.
I was able to download it in the kindle store. It just doesn’t have the app part...

Billup

Jan 29, 2019
USA
Do you mean this?
View attachment 194101
Yes this is it, it does download the cc desktop part but not the app part...

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Yes this is it, it does download the cc desktop part but not the app part...
Well, as i stated, that download Is Not part of this site. It has nothing to do with ChristianChat.com It is an unrelated app made from a different, unrelated group.
The app through This site is Only a chat room app, there is No desktop app for the forums here. Just this web site.

This site is ChristiaN Chat... the developer is ChristiaNChat.com. It was released in 2016.
The app symbol would be the chat bubble with a cross, like at the top of this website.

The one you downloaded is ChristianS Chat.
The developer is Smartphonesgo . It was released in 2014.
Kindle would not even carry the app for Christian Chat.com since it is not compatible. You downloaded an app that has Nothing to do with this site, as explained before.

Different developers, different release dates, different logo's, different names (barely, but still different) and the site owner here would not even put it up on Kindle since it's not supported. The app you're talking about is unrelated to this site, that's why it looks different.