King David's Role in the Millennium

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Look at these scriptures below and can you conclude that King David will reign in Jerusalem under Jesus, the Messiah during the millennium?

Hosea 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Jeremiah 30:9 But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Ezekiel 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
Ezekiel 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

Ezekiel 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
Ezekiel 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Act_2:29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

Will King David be among the next rapture? The wheat harvest that is to occur on Pentecost? (First rapture was Wave Sheath day of the Barley omer on April 29 (Sunday Nisan 18) of 31 AD. (Reference this post Jesus died Wednesday April 25, 31 AD )to see three witnesses that prove this date.

Before Jesus presented himself and those who woke from their graves and were seen (firstfruits) Jesus said "John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Mat 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
Mat 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

So I don't think King David was in the first rapture of saints which slept and rose and appeared unto many.

I also am leaning that the 7th millennium is not in heaven, but on the earth based on the following in Ezekiel.

Ezekiel 39:12 Context

9And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years: 10So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fire: and they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them, saith the Lord GOD. 11And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. 12And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. 13Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD. 14And they shall sever out men of continual employment, passing through the land to bury with the passengers those that remain upon the face of the earth, to cleanse it: after the end of seven months shall they search. 15And the passengers that pass through the land, when any seeth a man's bone, then shall he set up a sign by it, till the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamongog.

Who here believes that the rapture will happen before the end of the 6th millennium? Will you be in heaven or on the earth?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
David, from the Hebrew, means Beloved. These writings are in reference to the Beloved, or Jesus Yeshua.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
David, from the Hebrew, means Beloved. These writings are in reference to the Beloved, or Jesus Yeshua.
You would be amillennialist? Or historicist?

Whatever the case, the eschatological truth is that the King is going to return FROM the wedding that has already happened in heaven ex post facto the harpazo. Then the wedding supper on the earth. Which will include many OT guests which will be resurrected, including David.

Luk 12:36
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

And good luck finding peace on earth while the 7 year tribulation rages.

Rev 3:10
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, teachers who don't slow down and just quickly assert that this prince is Jesus Yeshua. Can you prove that assertion?

Ezekiel 44:1 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
Ezekiel 44:2 Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
Ezekiel 44:3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

Ezekiel 46:18 Moreover the prince shall not take of the people's inheritance by oppression, to thrust them out of their possession; but he shall give his sons inheritance out of his own possession: that my people be not scattered every man from his possession.

The prince shall have sons. Do you think this is talking about Jesus Yeshua?

Ezekiel 48:22 Moreover from the possession of the Levites, and from the possession of the city, being in the midst of that which is the prince's, between the border of Judah and the border of Benjamin, shall be for the prince.

This prince shall have shall have a land alottment along with the Tribes of Israel. This is not a reference to Jesus as the Messiah either.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yes, teachers who don't slow down and just quickly assert that this prince is Jesus Yeshua. Can you prove that assertion?

Ezekiel 44:1 Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward sanctuary which looketh toward the east; and it was shut.
Ezekiel 44:2 Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.
Ezekiel 44:3 It is for the prince; the prince, he shall sit in it to eat bread before the LORD; he shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate, and shall go out by the way of the same.

Ezekiel 46:18 Moreover the prince shall not take of the people's inheritance by oppression, to thrust them out of their possession; but he shall give his sons inheritance out of his own possession: that my people be not scattered every man from his possession.

Ezekiel 48:22 Moreover from the possession of the Levites, and from the possession of the city, being in the midst of that which is the prince's, between the border of Judah and the border of Benjamin, shall be for the prince.

This prince shall have shall have a land alottment along with the Tribes of Israel. This is not a reference to Jesus as the Messiah either.
Absolutely correct. I was going to post this but have been using my inadequate phone this afternoon.

Then again, the amils, historicists, preterists and post-mils relegate Ezekiel chapters 40 thru 48 to the dustbin.
They have no idea why those chapters exist, and have no idea what to do with them either.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Is it not written in Isaiah 9:6 that one of the titles of the Babe born to the Virgin would be Everlasting Father? Of course Jesus Yeshua has many children. This too is a mystery to be fully revealed come the Day of the Lord, that last trump

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Who here believes that the rapture will happen before the end of the 6th millennium? Will you be in heaven or on the earth?
We have already exceeded the 6th Millennium if we go strictly by Bible chronology. So that point is moot. And since the Rapture is to take all the saints from earth to Heaven, that too is a settled matter. As to when the Rapture could occur, no one can know since it will be unannounced and unexpected. Therefore be ye also ready.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Who here believes that the rapture will happen before the end of the 6th millennium?
This business about 6th millennium is woeful error. And leads to a lot of nonsensical theories.

Ancient Chronology (barrysetterfield.org)

"The ages listed refer to the age of the patriarch at the time of the birth of the son who would be in the divine line, NOT necessarily the birth of his firstborn or first son."

1679233661738.png

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
This business about 6th millennium is woeful error. And leads to a lot of nonsensical theories.

Ancient Chronology (barrysetterfield.org)

"The ages listed refer to the age of the patriarch at the time of the birth of the son who would be in the divine line, NOT necessarily the birth of his firstborn or first son."

View attachment 249561
The "Atomic time" and "light speed" columns are part of Barry's theory. The rest is impeccably Biblical.
The fact is that the LXX is the source material that is accurate and must be used for dating schemes.

Abraham was born in about 2322BC. The Exodus occurred in about 1603BC. Both far earlier than most commentators say.

1679233869733.png

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In my opinion, the CORRECT way to ascertain a chronology from these Biblical genealogies is to SUM the dates of the ages of the patriarchs (WITH CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS!).

Doing so brings us waaayyyy back to about 10,000BC! Which is close to enough time to account for all of the geological evidence of earth's age.

https://christianchat.com/threads/the-author-and-date-of-the-book-of-job.209493/post-5019747
https://christianchat.com/threads/how-old-is-our-creation-really.194803/post-4609719

Levi 77 years in Egypt

Kohath 133 years in Egypt

Amram 137 years in Egypt

Aaron 83 years in Egypt
------------------------------
430 years total time

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Gen 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

I believe that this verse is referring to the Jubilee cycles. A cycle is 49 years and the 50th year is also the first year of the next cycle of 49 years.

49 years x 120 Jubilees = 5880 years since the creation of Adam. Convert the After Creation of Gregorian years and we are now in the final Jubilee cycle. The year 2020 was the middle of the final cycle which started in 1995. 1995 plus 49 years = 2044.

Because Jesus said Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Between now, March 28, 2023 and 2044 - the end is that close/near. The first rapture occurred on Wave Sheath Day of the Barley after Christ's cruxifiction, we can readily see that the wheat harvest will be the second rapture on Pentecost Day.

Many do not know how to know when Pentecost Day will be. Those will not be watching and waiting for the rapture on that day.

Because most Christians have been erroneously taught and believe that the Old Testament has been done away with, that includes knowing how and when the LORD's Feast Days are which are also called Rehearsals.

Lev 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are My feasts.

Strong's H4744 מקרא miqrâ’ mik-raw’ From H7121; something called out, that is, a public meeting (the act, the persons, or the palce); also a rehearsal: - assembly, calling, convocation, reading.

Each Jubilee cycle is 49 years and the 50th year is also the first year of the next cycle. Pentecost is also a counting of 7 weeks (49 days) plus the 1st day of the week is the 50th day, Pentecost, the Wheat Harvest rapture.

John_4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Four months after Pentecost would be Feast of Trumpets, Seventh month 1st day. Feast of Trumpets is also known by the Hebrew idiom "the day and hour no man knows". Jesus was born on 1st day of the 7th month and He will return to the earth on this same day, but the rapture is when the dead in Christ and those alive in Christ meet Him in the air. And this event will not be secretive, Rev_1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Jesus told a parable of 5 foolish virgins and 5 wise virgins. The foolish have done away with the instructions (a map) of destiny. They believe they are good enough to make the rapture departure, but are at the wrong place at the wrong time and when the announcement comes that the Bridegroom is coming, the foolish are told to go out and buy for themselves. And they do leave, not knowing that it is an appointed day where no buying or selling or work is to occur, so they foolishly look to buy what they could have had all along, but instead believed the lie that the holy instructions/commandments were done away with, nailed to the Cross. You see it is not the law and commandments that were nailed to the cross, it was our disobedience to those laws and commandments, the penalty for sin is death, not the doing away with the very scriptures that tell you what sin is. So Jesus crucified our debt, he paid our debt, and wiped our account clean, not so we can continue to sin/disobey the law, but so that we can now freely show our love for the LORD by keeping His commandments and ..... 1Jn 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Jeremiah 16:19 O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Psa 86:1 A Prayer of David. Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
Psa 86:2 Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
Psa 86:3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psa 86:4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Psa 86:5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.
Psa 86:6 Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications.
Psa 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Psa 86:8 Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
Psa 86:9 All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.
Psa 86:10 For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
Psa 86:11 Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psa 86:12 I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.
Psa 86:13 For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.
Psa 86:14 O God, the proud are risen against me, and the assemblies of violent men have sought after my soul; and have not set thee before them.
Psa 86:15 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
Psa 86:16 O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
Psa 86:17 Shew me a token for good; that they which hate me may see it, and be ashamed: because thou, LORD, hast holpen me, and comforted me.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
He will indeed rule as a king in the millennial age to shortly come.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yes amen Peter explained this in acts during his first sermon

“Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:29-31‬ ‭

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
He will indeed rule as a king in the millennial age to shortly come.
“And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: and he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:31-33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

All we have to do is look at the original promise to David regarding the kingdom to know Luke has it correct as does Peter and Paul I recommend reading the whole section from when the prophet Nathan begins speaking Gods word to David but to shorten the post this part

Also the LORD telleth thee that he will make thee an house.

And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers,

I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.

He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son.

If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.”
‭‭2 Samuel‬ ‭7:11-14, 16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

all roads lead to Jesus and his kingdom that he preached so much about that’s not of this world that rejected him when he came so when he died and rose he ascended to the throne of that promise which is how we receive the holy spirit

“Therefore ( David ) being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:30-36‬ ‭KJV‬‬

It’s all About Jesus it all leads to Jesus and the gospel the prophets all spoke of it beforehand

“Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

by whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:1-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the gospel is the annointing of Gods eternal king of promise jesus the Christ , but the kingdom isnt of this world

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:36-37‬ ‭KJV‬‬

David is a member of Gods kingdom and Christ is king but all in Christ are kings and preists this world will end in sudden destruction but our promised land is better

“but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:7, 10, 13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s not of this world the inheritance of God this world rejected thier king when he came to save them

David was a prophet and like Abraham and Isaac , david and Solomon are Old Testament figures of the son promised of God who would rule for all eternity as king of the whole creation from sea to sea on a ship Igor’s earth at peace forever

“I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭7:13-14‬ ‭

All the prophecies of the kingdom and king are about Jesus and the gospel “ david “ is referencing the promise God made to him to raise up Jesus to the right hand of God as king of kings and lord of lords

Each one adds more understanding then we realize what Peter is talking about in acts 2 like Daniel seven there

“A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.”
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭7:10, 13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

This tells and shows us more of that more revealed more understanding that it’s christ

“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭5:6, 11-13‬ ‭

That’s the son of man who came to the ancient of days in the clouds to receive his eternal kingdom but your seeing a closer view of the ten thousand angels and what they were saying and what happened when he approached the throne

My point to this possibly annoying post is , the Bible’s Old Testament is showing us promises and figures of Christ who came to fulfill those promises and give us the New Testament the Bible is about Jesus almost always we can see promises of him in the ot like the figure of David the chosen earthly king of earthly israel is a figure of Jesus the eternal heavenly king of Gods creation

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Ezekiel 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
There is but one shepherd that leads us.
John 10:11“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters the flock. 13He flees because he is a hired hand and does not care about the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd, and I know My own, and My own know Me, 15just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

I don't believe the Talmud, Midrash, or Zohar.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
There is but one shepherd that leads us.
John 10:11“I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12He who is a hired hand, and not a shepherd, who is not the owner of the sheep, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters the flock. 13He flees because he is a hired hand and does not care about the sheep. 14I am the good shepherd, and I know My own, and My own know Me, 15just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.

I don't believe the Talmud, Midrash, or Zohar.
Eze 34:23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
Eze 34:24 And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.

When was Jesus ever referred to as a prince? He is our King of kings and never called a prince.

Dan_9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
Dan_9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

H5057 = prince
נגד נגיד
nâgı̂yd nâgid
naw-gheed’, naw-gheed’
From H5046; a commander (as occupying the front), civil, military or religious; generally (abstract plural), honorable themes: - captain, chief, excellent thing, (chief) governor, leader, noble, prince, (chief) ruler.

H4899 = messiah
משׁיח
mâshı̂yach
maw-shee’-akh
From H4886; anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically the Messiah: - anointed, Messiah.

David was anointed 3 times and is a messiah.

I believe after David has ruled with an iron rod during the 7th millennium, He turns the kingdom over to Jesus/Yeshua/Yehovah (one LORD) at the end of the 7th millennium.

Mar 12:35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
Mar 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Mar 12:37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD/YHWH said unto my Lord (Strong's H113), Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

H113 = Lord
אדן אדון
’âdôn ’âdôn
aw-done’, aw-done’
From an unused root (meaning to rule); sovereign, that is, controller (human or divine): - lord, master, owner. Compare also names beginning with “Adoni-”.

Confusing?? Not really if you acknowledge that the God of the Old Testament is ONE and Yeshua/Jesus is also the God of the Old Testament.

Joh 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Mal_3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Mat_15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Gather the scattered

Deu_30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.
Jer_31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
Eze_11:17 Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
Eze_20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.
Eze_20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen.
Joh_11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

(Remember parable of one lost sheep?)

Mat_18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
Mat_18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
Luk_15:4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

Are you a lost sheep from the House of Israel/ten tribers?? Do you want to remarry Yehovah and be His bride?? Yehovah/YHWY divorced the House of Israel. Yehovah promised to take her back without breaking his own divorce laws (See Deuteronomy 24:1-4, Jeremiah 3 and Romans 7:1-7).