Kitchen Flirtations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2016
the first miracle that binds the both of us together is the Love of God,
but on an everyday living basis, whether we go for a walk together,
or work together on a project, or lay our heads down on the same pillow,
or praying together, or even getting giddy together (which we often do) -
but one of the most unifying substances of our relationship is our heart-felt
concern in 'all' things concerning each other...

thanks Tourist and to all who have shared such intimate words, this 'thread'
truly is a 'spirit-lifter'...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
the first miracle that binds the both of us together is the Love of God,
but on an everyday living basis, whether we go for a walk together,
or work together on a project, or lay our heads down on the same pillow,
or praying together, or even getting giddy together (which we often do) -
but one of the most unifying substances of our relationship is our heart-felt
concern in 'all' things concerning each other...

thanks Tourist and to all who have shared such intimate words, this 'thread'
truly is a 'spirit-lifter'...
I feel like you do, even ordinary mundane things take on extra meaning when done together with the one that you love. Thank you for your excellent contribution to this thread.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My honey had to leave for an appointment but she will be back soon. She kissed me before she went and said that I was her sweetie. She will probably cook breakfast upon her return, maybe pancakes with maple sappy. I prepared my special French Toast a couple weeks ago but will probably do this again soon because she loves how I do it and says it is better than restaurant quality. The secret is the caramelization. Usually, with sliced strawberries with a glaze and topped with Redi-Whip. Looking forward to dinner later today too but need a green pepper though. I don't really care for hot peppers too much but I have to admit that I do have a hot mama. Chili today, hot tomale.

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
My honey had to leave for an appointment but she will be back soon. She kissed me before she went and said that I was her sweetie. She will probably cook breakfast upon her return, maybe pancakes with maple sappy. I prepared my special French Toast a couple weeks ago but will probably do this again soon because she loves how I do it and says it is better than restaurant quality. The secret is the caramelization. Usually, with sliced strawberries with a glaze and topped with Redi-Whip. Looking forward to dinner later today too but need a green pepper though. I don't really care for hot peppers too much but I have to admit that I do have a hot mama. Chili today, hot tomale.
Hi Brother Jerry or better still our love coach...
Have you ever considered that option? I think you would be a good one, lol
Good to know that there is a br like you that one could always count on in case...:);)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
I like making apple slices fried in butter, brown sugar and cinamon....

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Brother Jerry or better still our love coach...
Have you ever considered that option? I think you would be a good one, lol
Good to know that there is a br like you that one could always count on in case...:);)
Thank you for your kind words. I pray that others can find joy and contentment in an enduring relationship leading to marriage. For those that are already married I want them also to experience the excitement of sharing even ordinary things that happen each day with the one that they love with all of their heart.

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
From the first moments we were married my honey was in the kitchen on clean up duty. I never asked he just did it and I really liked it since dishes were my most unfavorite chore at least until I had my first dishwasher....

I watch my guy working so hard and then will come home and take out trash and right after dinner up putting things away and getting dishes in the dishwasher.... who knows maybe I didn't do it fast enough but I like to think that he loves me so that he just wants to get it done to make me happy.

I also like his special attention to details when it comes to little love notes left on the computer for me to find after he has gone off to work. He makes me feel like a Queen and I hope he feels the same in that he is King of the house.... The cats and I always look forward when he comes home from work.... Sugar our girl kitty talks to him much more than she talks to me.... cause she loves him so and she is not the only one we all love him so.....

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
You guys have very good experiences
I guess i only flirt to the foods i cook n enjoy it alone :giggle:
Cant complaint

garet82

Jan 20, 2011
No one to flirt with in my kitchen. But I do have two dogs that flirts with me....
Lol but you still have two dogs waiting for foods when you cokks sis :LOL::LOL:
I just hv my self in the kitchen with the foods

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lol but you still have two dogs waiting for foods when you cokks sis :LOL::LOL:
I just hv my self in the kitchen with the foods
I was single for many years and alone in the kitchen. Usually, I just reached into the freezer without even looking and the first thing I grabbed went into the microwave. It's kind of fun working cooking dinner together but this not something that we do everyday. If my wife is cooking something I usually check up on her and give her a playful little nudge and start sampling stuff with a spoon. Sometimes she has to shoo me away.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
From the first moments we were married my honey was in the kitchen on clean up duty. I never asked he just did it and I really liked it since dishes were my most unfavorite chore at least until I had my first dishwasher....

I watch my guy working so hard and then will come home and take out trash and right after dinner up putting things away and getting dishes in the dishwasher.... who knows maybe I didn't do it fast enough but I like to think that he loves me so that he just wants to get it done to make me happy.

I also like his special attention to details when it comes to little love notes left on the computer for me to find after he has gone off to work. He makes me feel like a Queen and I hope he feels the same in that he is King of the house.... The cats and I always look forward when he comes home from work.... Sugar our girl kitty talks to him much more than she talks to me.... cause she loves him so and she is not the only one we all love him so.....
These are really sweet things to say. I love you so too.

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon
I was single for many years and alone in the kitchen. Usually, I just reached into the freezer without even looking and the first thing I grabbed went into the microwave. It's kind of fun working cooking dinner together but this not something that we do everyday. If my wife is cooking something I usually check up on her and give her a playful little nudge and start sampling stuff with a spoon. Sometimes she has to shoo me away.
You both know how to love, your wife is blessed, you are blessed
Praise God for your couple. I am learning a lot from you both and trusting it makes me a better spouse when I soon get there

Josie223

Mar 24, 2018
Cameroon

Lovable

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You both know how to love, your wife is blessed, you are blessed
Praise God for your couple. I am learning a lot from you both and trusting it makes me a better spouse when I soon get there
There is no doubt in my mind that you will be a loving faithful wife to your future spouse. Thank you for your kind words as I sincerely appreciate them.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I made some brownies today and just took them out of the oven. I modified the recipe slightly and added a handful of marshmallows to make for a more chewy brownie. At least that is the theory 'cause we are waiting for them to cool before indulging. Added some chopped walnuts too. I asked my wife where the nuts were and she said that they were in the kitchen. Gave me specific instructions where they were but I didn't understand a her directions. She finally had to show me where the nuts were. Said that I don't listen to her. I told her that I indeed do listen to her but don't understand what she is saying. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I made some brownies today and just took them out of the oven. I modified the recipe slightly and added a handful of marshmallows to make for a more chewy brownie. At least that is the theory 'cause we are waiting for them to cool before indulging. Added some chopped walnuts too. I asked my wife where the nuts were and she said that they were in the kitchen. Gave me specific instructions where they were but I didn't understand a her directions. She finally had to show me where the nuts were. Said that I don't listen to her. I told her that I indeed do listen to her but don't understand what she is saying. Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.
Lol I've found that women seem to give bad directions a lot. I've worked for them, worked with them, lived with them, etc... so I am speaking from experience.... They'll say, "Its in the drawer next to the bed"... but there are four drawers and so you ask which one and they'll say, "The top one", but there's two top ones... :unsure: ... or they'll say "Its in the pantry" but you dont see it, so they say "Its next to the tea", so u look again and cant find the tea so you're like ok where's the tea? And then u find out it was hidden and they could have said bottom shelf on the right, behind the tea..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Lol I've found that women seem to give bad directions a lot. I've worked for them, worked with them, lived with them, etc... so I am speaking from experience.... They'll say, "Its in the drawer next to the bed"... but there are four drawers and so you ask which one and they'll say, "The top one", but there's two top ones... :unsure: ... or they'll say "Its in the pantry" but you dont see it, so they say "Its next to the tea", so u look again and cant find the tea so you're like ok where's the tea? And then u find out it was hidden and they could have said bottom shelf on the right, behind the tea..
What you have just said is about how it went with the walnuts. I either get too much information than is necessary or some vague concept of where something actually is.

By the way, the brownies were not the best, probably should of skipped the nuts altogether or at least grind 'em up better. Tasted kinda gritty. Wife liked them though so that's a small plus.

I can't seem to remember where I put the rest of the nuts but that's probably a good thing as they are a store brand and not Diamond. Screwed up with the marshmallows too as they were not Jet Puffed made by Kraft Foods. Used a store brand and the things didn't even melt on the stove before I added them to the mix. They were mini-marshmallows too so go figure.. Could use them in cocoa I supposed but that is a store brand too and not Hershey's. My wife buys store brands to save a few pennies but I prefer name brands.

We seem to be completely opposite in our thought process. Is it any wonder I can't find anything in this house?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Things got a little crazy in the kitchen today as my wife decided to make Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookies. She asked me where the nuts were. No, seriously. Fortunately I remembered to put them in the usual place when I used them last. Brownies are finally gone, next time I will attempt a batch of cake brownies instead of fudge ones. My honey bought me a fresh can of Hershey Cocoa so I'm all set in that regard. She is so sweet to me.