KJV Bible for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, I had KJV Bible installed in my phone, and was regularly, reading Bible in my phone but my phone got damaged, in May.

I have not read Bible properly from the day, when my phone got damaged.

Can you agree and pray God bless me with a KJV Bible, soon, and help me, so that I continue, meditating and reading the word of God, daily.

God bless!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends, I had KJV Bible installed in my phone, and was regularly, reading Bible in my phone but my phone got damaged, in May.

I have not read Bible properly from the day, when my phone got damaged.

Can you agree and pray God bless me with a KJV Bible, soon, and help me, so that I continue, meditating and reading the word of God, daily.

God bless!
I read the NKJV but also love the KJV. I will pray that God brings you His word as written in the KJV to you to comfort and guide you on your spiritual journey. Keep in mind though that you already have the Word of God inside of you and that this will be sufficient until the KJV bible is restored to you. I understand how you feel as I don't feel right if even a single day passes that I don't read the Word of God because that is food and drink for the soul.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will provide a KJV Bible and help you to read His Word regularly. Blessings to you, Levi.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
As has been stated it's written on the tables of you heart,continue to meditate on that word until a written format arrives! Prayers for you and yours,Brother Levi!💖💖💖

danja

Nov 28, 2014
I will pray God for this request brother..Blessings to you and your family

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Many thanks for your precious prayers, friends, you will be surprised to know that, some weeks from now I may be receiving a nice KJV Bible, a case of english KJV Bibles, and Study Bible, Expression Bibles, Creative Bibles, more than my expectation.

You can pray that it reach safely, and I be benefitted more from these Bibles.

May God bless, abundantly to those who are providing these Bibles to me.

Prsises to God for answering this prayer in a beautiful way.

God bless you all.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Glad to hear that you are getting Bibles..
---
As you said,
- Blessings to those who are sending them.