Knickers in a knot...or panties in a bunch!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tasha66

What gets your knickers in a knot / panties in a bunch / makes your blood boil? What gets your goat? Gets your blood pressure up? Gets your boiler steaming?
I hate it when people make a big deal out of things that don't even matter, or when men promise faithfully to call you...and then don't.

Oct 7, 2019
When people park crooked or too close to the line on one side, then everybody else has to follow suit or else park farther out.

Also in winter when you can't see the lines so they park 5 feet from the car beside them and it's not a big enough space for a car to fit in, so you run out of spaces at the end of the row.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
When my neighbor takes my packages without checking to see if they are for her or not first..

M

morefaithrequired

My knickers get extremely knotted when my favourite yoghurt is not on special. Tempted to call 000 but usually dont.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
what's "000"?
I don't get mad.
I know my G-d knows the end from the beginning and He has already said every good thing He can say about me.
Joshua, I believe.
blessings

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
000 is the Aussie emergency number like 911 (I think that's what you call it in the USA).

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We have one here called Bliss Cups that have "taro", which I haven't tried yet.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I am in Aussie land too but I have never heard of that one. I like the Mundella one.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
any one else not get angry???

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
What gets your knickers in a knot / panties in a bunch / makes your blood boil? What gets your goat? Gets your blood pressure up? Gets your boiler steaming?
I hate it when people make a big deal out of things that don't even matter, or when men promise faithfully to call you...and then don't.
It bugs me when people promise faithfully to uphold their commitment to their marital vows, each other and their kids... and then they don't...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Bad parents who dont really care about their children, only themselves.. And the children know this but cant do anything about it. :-(

People that lie.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I despise,deplore,can't abide hate,hate,hate BULLIES!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
In the category of things that are bothersome/tiresome - but have learned to accept these as just a few of the things that I acknowledge are beyond my control (to each his own - C’est la vie ):
- persistent telemarketing calls/callers...
- two decades worth of inconsistent/biased media coverage...
- people (most extreme liberals) who - if it weren't for double standards - would have no standards at all...
- lawyers and the legal system who de-humanize their case roles; willingly disregard righteousness in exchange for their convenience, self interests (lawyer dealings) and pocketbook...
- master deceivers - those who are able to go thru life with a mask in public - while in private their true colors are exposed...
- people who put their own perceived happiness above all others... at the expense of familial relationships (up, down and across all dimensions)...

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
What bugs me is when people disparage somebody who is doing his best. Even if you are woefully incompetent, you don't deserve to be put down if you are doing all you can do.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Unkindness, cruelty, arrogance, and black eyed peas (the food, lol).

I

IFOLLOWHIM

" Off with the head" of the things that really get to us. Alas,they also CAN draw us closer to Him!