Krazy Kwestions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Do you ever ask or get asked crazy questions.
Or a question that just isn't safe to answer but you can't not answer it either...you're just stuck.

What are some that you can think of. Maybe we can have some fun and make some up for each other and come up with answers for them!

Example. wife to husband....If I was in an accident and the car went off a bridge into the bottom of the river but they never found my body what would you do? Would you wait for so many years for me to be found? If so how long? Would you remarry if I wasn't found in "X" amount of years? what if you did remarry and a week after the wedding I show up at the house?

Okay people...let's have some fun! It can be silly or a little serious. Mostly just for fun!

I

IFOLLOWHIM

How about a person sees you fall down a flight of stairs,nearly dies laughing then says" Did you hurt yourself"?

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
How about a person sees you fall down a flight of stairs,nearly dies laughing then says" Did you hurt yourself"?
Wellll....Trying to speak between laughs...Did you hurt yourself?
Are you okay? I'd like to help but I'm heading up and obviously you're headed down. 😬🤪😝

Did this really happen?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
What are you doing?
Usually it is answered by what does it look like I am doing?

Another is are you working? Usually asked by some clueless person on sunday when its actually my day off work (and everyone elses)

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Wellll....Trying to speak between laughs...Did you hurt yourself?
Are you okay? I'd like to help but I'm heading up and obviously you're headed down. 😬🤪😝

Did this really happen?

Yes!....lol

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I have a dear friend who used to be very active online with dating sites. She had a habit of sending photos to me of fellows who would message her. She'd usually start with "Oh he is soooo cute. What do you think?" It was so awkward. I don't like commenting on people's appearances, I don't like looking at men that my friends are interested in, and her choices were usually not compatible with mine. I would try and avoid the question but I never found a great way to ask her to stop. Any suggestions?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

I have a dear friend who used to be very active online with dating sites. She had a habit of sending photos to me of fellows who would message her. She'd usually start with "Oh he is soooo cute. What do you think?" It was so awkward. I don't like commenting on people's appearances, I don't like looking at men that my friends are interested in, and her choices were usually not compatible with mine. I would try and avoid the question but I never found a great way to ask her to stop. Any suggestions?

I'm way to blunt for this situation. I would tell her " hey they are yours for the choosing! You pick them , you live with them not me!

So what are you cooking for dinner tonight

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
I'm way to blunt for this situation. I would tell her " hey they are yours for the choosing! You pick them , you live with them not me!

So what are you cooking for dinner tonight
. I've already started. I made a ground beef stroganoff with egg noodles, I'll add homemade cheese biscuits, baked caulifower, glazed carrots, coleslaw with raisins and apple, and brownies for dessert.

M

morefaithrequired

i would have no trouble being direct. "i have completely different taste to you. Ask someone else."

M

morefaithrequired

If you discover I was a convicted criminal and spent 20 years in prison, could you resist not asking me the nature of my crime?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

. I've already started. I made a ground beef stroganoff with egg noodles, I'll add homemade cheese biscuits, baked caulifower, glazed carrots, coleslaw with raisins and apple, and brownies for dessert.

Yum! What time? I may be a little late,depends on how far you are from me!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I

IFOLLOWHIM

If you discover I was a convicted criminal and spent 20 years in prison, could you resist not asking me the nature of my crime?

Ummm NO! I love to investigate,probably do a little 20/20,48 hrs research on you! Sorry!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sounds good. You must be quite the cook.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
What are you doing?
Usually it is answered by what does it look like I am doing?

Another is are you working? Usually asked by some clueless person on sunday when its actually my day off work (and everyone elses)
Haha! Yeah, we used to ask my mom that when we were kids when we could obviously see what she was doing.
Her usual reply was "pickin' strawberries ".

Now my kids to it to me. 🤣

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Ask her to set you up with them!🤪

Sometimes you have to be direct with people...not always easy.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Sounds good. You must be quite the cook.
My mom is my inspiration. Being a mennonite girl, she could cook most things from scratch, by the age of 12. At Christmas we cook and bake for three days to make sure we are ready for any friends and family who stop by. She is amazing. My prize possession is a cookbook that I begged her to put together for me. It has her best recipes. I've added some things over the years and i use it almost every day. I do love to go out to eat but it is also a blessing to be able to have people enjoy a meal at my table.

Jun 10, 2019
Do you ever ask or get asked crazy questions.
Or a question that just isn't safe to answer but you can't not answer it either...you're just stuck.

What are some that you can think of. Maybe we can have some fun and make some up for each other and come up with answers for them!

Example. wife to husband....If I was in an accident and the car went off a bridge into the bottom of the river but they never found my body what would you do? Would you wait for so many years for me to be found? If so how long? Would you remarry if I wasn't found in "X" amount of years? what if you did remarry and a week after the wedding I show up at the house?

Okay people...let's have some fun! It can be silly or a little serious. Mostly just for fun!
No one should wait more than threee days that would be highly to long.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Ask her to set you up with them!🤪

Sometimes you have to be direct with people...not always easy.
LOL. Now that is funny. I once got talked into putting up a profile on a site. I was so nervous that people would get the wrong idea that it read like I was a medieval nun, lol. There was no confusion as to what would not happen. I am happy to say I didn't get ugly responses and met some nice people. It was a short lived thing but Krumbeard your response is golden.