LADY BLUE'S ONLINE CHRISTIAN CAFE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
.....ummm Blue?
One of the staff needs to fill up the paper towel dispenser in the guys RR. Thx.
I hate to be to picky....but I requested a decaf latte, ....and now I'm bouncing off the walls from the mixup.
Also,....could you please point me to the nearest Target from here?......I need some bananas, QTips and yogurt.

Thank you.:D I understand running a biz can be tough.......no slacking though, Okay?
:D

The owner of this establishment is a sweet lady....but sorry, blue ladybugs are like Publishers Clearing House winners.........a myth.:(

This blue lady bug is the real deal.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​Ladies and gentlemen, I am putting JesusLives in temporary charge of my cafe, due to health reasons. I relapsed a bit and am now confined to bed once again. :( However, I SHALL return periodically to harass y'all..lol.. :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
What? No cathead biscuits? What kinda joint is this?

P

psychomom

please, what is a cathead biscuit? :)

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
*Achooooo*

Excuse me.. but why is the door so dusty? :p

May I have a Belgian hot chocolate with whipped cream, please? Thank you. :)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
please, what is a cathead biscuit? :)

..............if ya gotta ask............

( hehe )

Suthern eatings.............................scrunched up eggies, fried sausages, sawmill gravies 'n' cathead biskits!

oh so good!

U

ukkez

iv had a bad day can i have some whisky in my coffee with whip cream on top, and some chocolate or some sort, marshmellows, em maybe some crisps/chips, cookies, just give me any sweet stuff u have back there

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
do y'all serve cathead biskits in this café?

catheadbiscuits.jpg

S

Siberian_Khatru

​Ladies and gentlemen, I am putting JesusLives in temporary charge of my cafe, due to health reasons. I relapsed a bit and am now confined to bed once again. :( However, I SHALL return periodically to harass y'all..lol.. :)
Aw dang, get well soon blue...because I need a refill. ;)

Seriously, feel well soon!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Psalms 34:8 .) O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

P

psychomom

iv had a bad day can i have some whisky in my coffee with whip cream on top, and some chocolate or some sort, marshmellows, em maybe some crisps/chips, cookies, just give me any sweet stuff u have back there
aw, i'm sorry you've had a bad day. :(

*hands you tea and a jammie dodger. ♥

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
cats 01.jpg

(oops, thissin's for blue ladyinsect)

Garfield20

Aug 14, 2014
swipes blue ladybug have not done that in a while

U

ukkez

aw, i'm sorry you've had a bad day. :(

*hands you tea and a jammie dodger. ♥

thank you, ooooo i love a jammie dodger have not had one in ages. mmmmmmmmm and you gota dunk it in the tea!

P

psychomom

what on earth is a jammie dodger?
they're delicious little biscuits (what we call cookies)
made of shortbread with a raspberry jam filling.

Pepperidge Farm makes a similar cookie here (i bake 'em, too).

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

I bet that yours taste better. Raspberry is good.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

whew............boy I'm glad you cleared that one up...........I had a whole 'nudder mental picture of what a jammer dodger wuz.................