Largest cause of death for 2020 is...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Abortion...
73.3 million innocent babies murdered...
57% of total deaths

Abortion was the largest cause of death worldwide in 2020, ending the lives of an estimated 73.3 million unborn babies.

The World Health Organisation estimates that there were nearly 55.4 million deaths from causes other than abortion worldwide in 2020. Ischaemic heart disease was responsible for 8.9 million deaths, stroke 6.1 million deaths, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 3.3 million deaths and lower respiratory infections 2.6 million deaths. Deaths from neonatal conditions of children after birth resulted in 2 million deaths, 1.2 million fewer than in 2000.

A study published in The Lancet estimates that 73.3 million abortions were performed in 2019.

Based on these estimates, abortion accounted for 57% of deaths worldwide in 2020.

John Hopkins University estimates that in 2020 over 1.8 million people worldwide died from COVID-19.

The most recent full year abortion statistics for England and Wales reveal a total of 209,519 abortions in 2019, an increase of 3.4% abortions from 2018 when there were 205,295 abortions.

Interim abortion figures for the first six months of 2020 show a significant rise in the number of abortions performed, compared to the already all-time full year high, recorded in 2019. The statistics showed that 109,836 abortions were performed for English and Welsh residents in the six months between 1 January and 30 June 2020. This is an increase of 4,296 from the same time period in 2019, where 105,540 terminations were performed.

This significant rise in abortions in the UK coincides with the UK Government’s temporary measure allowing ‘DIY’ home abortions in the UK. Since ‘DIY’ home abortions were introduced in late March, a number of significant problems have arisen. A nationwide undercover investigation found evidence of abortion providers putting women at significant risk by not carrying out basic checks before sending them ‘DIY’ home abortion pills. It also discovered ‘DIY’ home abortion pills can easily be obtained and administered to others, potentially in a coercive manner.

In May, it was revealed UK police were investigating the death of an unborn baby after its mother took ‘DIY’ home abortion pills while 28 weeks pregnant.

bandicam 2021-01-15 01-24-53-047.jpg

In addition, abortion provider BPAS announced that it was investigating a further eight cases of women taking ‘DIY’ home abortion pills beyond the 10-week limit, raising questions over what checks are being conducted to ensure the law isn’t being broken and dangerous later-term abortions aren’t happening.

A number of women have also come forward to share the serious problems they’ve experienced after taking ‘DIY’ home abortion pills. One woman said she went through “hell” and thought she was going to die after taking the dangerous pills. Another woman said the pain and physical process was “horrible” and “a lot worse than expected”.

Right To Life UK spokesperson, Catherine Robinson, said: “Abortion is the leading global cause of death by an extremely large margin. While the womb should be the safest place in the world, it is in fact one of the most dangerous”.

“Seventy-three million lives lost to abortion is a global tragedy. UK taxpayers have funded a very large number of these abortions overseas through their support of MSI Reproductive Choices, as the largest single donor to this organisation, along with funding a number of other organisations who perform abortions in developing countries”.

“This occurs in spite of that fact that the majority of the public support the Government removing funding of abortions overseas. We are calling on the Government to immediately cut funding to abortion-providing organisations who are fueling this global tragedy”

Link to the article

This is the moral standard of our governments... Of our society

2 million people die from covid, average 85 years old, and we all have to flip our lives or else we are murderers

73.3 million babies die from murder... shhhh... Their not humans, just a bunch of tissue and cells.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Abortion is cold blooded legalized murder of the unborn who God knitted in the womb. This statistic makes me sick inside and why I vote Republican. In New York you can legally murder a baby that is just seconds away from being born. This is truly sick.

Jim62

Jan 8, 2021
Don't believe those 2 million from covid. Where's the normal flu this year? Where have all the normal average yearly deaths that occur from other diseases gone to? Did covid cure those because they don't seem to be happening. Every death they can possibly use is given to covid, even traffic accident deaths have been used. Why does social media work so hard to block that kind of information? Why were hospital staff being laid off if hospitals were packed with covid cases? Oops they weren't packed with covid patients and medical staffs were making tictoc dance videos, why were they doing that? . Too many questions to blindly accept those numbers. As far as abortion, they'll be judged in the end and it won't be pretty for them. It sure does seem things are as they were in the days of Noah or getting extremely close to that.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Don't believe those 2 million from covid. Where's the normal flu this year? Where have all the normal average yearly deaths that occur from other diseases gone to? Did covid cure those because they don't seem to be happening. Every death they can possibly use is given to covid, even traffic accident deaths have been used. Why does social media work so hard to block that kind of information? Why were hospital staff being laid off if hospitals were packed with covid cases? Oops they weren't packed with covid patients and medical staffs were making tictoc dance videos, why were they doing that? . Too many questions to blindly accept those numbers. As far as abortion, they'll be judged in the end and it won't be pretty for them. It sure does seem things are as they were in the days of Noah or getting extremely close to that.
Ye i know those numbers are dodgy. I was just taking what they believe and trying to apply their logic.
They see 2 million deaths of elderly people and shut down the world. But 73.3 million baby deaths and their all silent

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
how do they get those stats just wondering, Thats a lot of babies dying in the womb, though infant mortality has always been high, its just nowadays its in utero.

poor things though I only know of one person who said to me she had to have an abortion. though I know of more babies die from miscarriage from my circle of friends.

I think theres a lot of pressure for pregnant mums to abort. Mostly from the prospective dads and also the grandparents disapporoving a lot just dont wanna be bothered with childcare.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
how do they get those stats just wondering, Thats a lot of babies dying in the womb, though infant mortality has always been high, its just nowadays its in utero.

poor things though I only know of one person who said to me she had to have an abortion. though I know of more babies die from miscarriage from my circle of friends.

I think theres a lot of pressure for pregnant mums to abort. Mostly from the prospective dads and also the grandparents disapporoving a lot just dont wanna be bothered with childcare.
Says it all really..
1611249612899.jpeg

1611249650479.jpeg

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
americans are kinda weird on the slogans they put on their signs.

I would think they would be protesting the right not to be forced to have an abortion.

in china abortion is pretty much forced on to anyone who dares to have more than one child.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
or are those uk protestors? cant tell.
They not saying the whole story.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
americans are kinda weird on the slogans they put on their signs.

I would think they would be protesting the right not to be forced to have an abortion.

in china abortion is pretty much forced on to anyone who dares to have more than one child.
I’m not sure where those people were from as I just copied the image...these people however are from Ireland and they have signs as well..
1611250711024.jpeg

So are these Argentinians..who have their own signs but sorry I can’t read them.
1611250790054.jpeg
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/11/argentina-lower-house-approves-abortion-bill-legal

mustaphadrink

Dec 13, 2013
There is something not right with abortion. if you kill a dog you can go to jail. if you kill a baby you are paid for the privilege. How sick is that.

That ANYONE defends the right to kill a baby shows what a sick society we live in. In all honesty, what have they done to be murdered. Absolutely nothing.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
There is something not right with abortion. if you kill a dog you can go to jail. if you kill a baby you are paid for the privilege. How sick is that.

That ANYONE defends the right to kill a baby shows what a sick society we live in. In all honesty, what have they done to be murdered. Absolutely nothing.
And not a word from the media... Instead, they pretend to care about the 2 million 85-year-olds that died from covid
Like you said, it's a sick world we live in

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
And not a word from the media... Instead, they pretend to care about the 2 million 85-year-olds that died from covid
Like you said, it's a sick world we live in

the media only cares about what they are paid to care about.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Don't believe those 2 million from covid.
Correct. COVID mortality has been falsely and deliberately inflated by public health agencies to maintain an atmosphere of fearfulness and panic. The actual death rate which has been been admitted by those who are at the top is about 0.1% of the total population. More likely 0.075%, and about 50% of those deaths are in the uppermost age group. Research scientists have stated that this death rate is only slightly more than that of seasonal flu. And no one gave flu deaths a passing thought.