Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters
Z
OK. I've been letting you all have your fun. I'm back now to reclaim my title

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Ok, guess what? I was over at the new prize winning thread. Have ya'll seen it? It's just over here honest!, see the prizes strewn about? Those are the prizes from over here just follow the trail and you will see the prizes honestly!.......> Just keep going over here!!!

breadcrumbs2.gif

".....Ok, are they gone? Now I can win this thing for sure!"

Immawildthing

Jan 20, 2013
Lol! This is still going. So have to know... has anyone held the winning position for more than 3 weeks yet?

J

joefizz

Lol! This is still going. So have to know... has anyone held the winning position for more than 3 weeks yet?
that would be me,but alas it has been agreed upon that only after 10,000 likes will a winner be established.

slave

Mar 20, 2015
Week 1: Yes!
Week 2: Yes!
Week 3: I was helping an elderly grandma cross the street - NO!
Week 4: Yes! ....Chronological #1.
Week 5: Yes! ....Chronological #2.
Week 6: Yes! ....Chronological #3. > Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Week 7: Yes! ....Chronological #4. > Finish Line!
Week 8: Stubbed my toe on the alter, was out for a day, but God healed me fast! Thus, NO!

Thus, to answer your question, yes I held it from Week 4 until Week 7. At least by my calculations that is; applying my "ignoring" gift from God! Smile.:confused::rolleyes::eek::cool::p.

Last edited:
L

loverofjesus27

I’m gonna be honest. Ya’ll don’t have to worry ok? I bet that i’m gonna be the second last person to post here. And now, i shall win.