Last person to post wins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Is this a nonsense game?

• Yes

Votes: 217 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 109 33.4%

• Total voters

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Just been notified there is bomb threat, all participants are urged to leave this thread immediately. ;D.
nice try Sister........I AM STAYING...... I'll shelter in place under the shadow of OUR Father's wing!!!!!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Abing told me to tell you all that I win.

I'd like to thank you all. There are consolation prizes at the door. ;D

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Awwww so sad Blue Lady sorry they mis printed the trophy..... It is supposed to say Leastamongmany!!!!!😣😣😣😣😣😣so sorry Sister!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liar liar, pants on fire.. If it's a misprint, sucks to be you.. lol

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Well if you must behave that way.....You take the trophy.... I'll take the crownπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

S

Susanna

Ladies, y’all got it all wrong. Misprints, trophies or crowns, it’s all mineπŸ˜›πŸ˜.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
O Susannah O don't you cry for me ,for I'm gonna be the winner ,you just wait and see!!!!πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ’–

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Ohhhhh! You got the crazy cat lady trophy instead!!! I'll be runner up on that! I'm feeding about 10 strays and the galss are producing more!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Take them to get spayed and neutered. We don't need any more homeless, feral cats..

Watch TinyKittens on Youtube, you'll see the difference that spaying, neutering and adopting out socialized cats and kittens can make.