Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Nice try mate.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
This same exact thread ran on the old format with thousands of pages ... hey mods, who was the last one to post on that thread? They won!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
......and, again, I gosta clean up da messes of dem silly rookies.........sigh

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Amateurs...

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Here where I live ,we don't use "good afternoon" I wish we did. Everytime I enter in a bar I don't know if I should say "good morning" or "good evening" ...

J

Jennie-Mae

Being THE winner is just totally awesome.

Unfortunately, to my understanding there’s many people on here, good people, that are led astray by radical ideas making them believe they have won.

I can’t endorse heinous ideas like that. There’ll always be just ONE winner, and, regardless of mean spirited rumors, that winner is me🤗😁😂.

Angela_s

Nov 21, 2017
Being THE winner is just totally awesome.

Unfortunately, to my understanding there’s many people on here, good people, that are led astray by radical ideas making them believe they have won.

I can’t endorse heinous ideas like that. There’ll always be just ONE winner, and, regardless of mean spirited rumors, that winner is me🤗😁😂.
Think twice

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
What, thousands of pages?
Over many, many years. I wonder if the mods have access to the old format threads. It would be interesting to see who actually was the last to post on it before the change!