Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
That's what I'm talking about, extra points go to you Tabin for this awesome post and not just because it had Star Wars in it.... Ok, that's part of it🤪😂😂😂! It's funny too, so another hundred points for that too!

Oct 8, 2019
For my LAST POST.... I'm testing out the signatures! YES FOR MY PET PASSION! :D
PLUS just because I want to, I'm posting this similar but NOT THE SAME pic.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
For my LAST POST.... I'm testing out the signatures! YES FOR MY PET PASSION! :D
PLUS just because I want to, I'm posting this similar but NOT THE SAME pic.
Hey, you got just a few pets! That's awesome! So, your last post huh? Tonight or ever (think you ment tonight).
Meaning you left me here to win the winner spot😁! Woo hoo! Have a good night🙂.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
<<<<<while waiting to defend his newly polished trophy (on his still fairly new yacht), he falls asleep dreaming of heaven and Earth (and the places as yet unseen by his eyes...).
Night all...Poin, dont touch the trophy while I'm sleeping...🤪🤣🤣🤣

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
BBG's yacht:

My winning boat. Just parking the little boat in the big one, the winners prize!!!!

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
<<<<<while waiting to defend his newly polished trophy (on his still fairly new yacht), he falls asleep dreaming of heaven and Earth (and the places as yet unseen by his eyes...).
Night all...Poin, dont touch the trophy while I'm sleeping...🤪🤣🤣🤣
*Touch!!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
BBG's yacht:

My winning boat. Just parking the little boat in the big one, the winners prize!!!!

Hope you didn't take this post as an insult BBG, just joking. Still won't share my prize with you. i win!!

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Hope you didn't take this post as an insult BBG, just joking. Still won't share my prize with you. i win!!
Oh ya, no worries, just been to busy to respond. 🙂 Not like I didn't stash you into the conversation, lol🤣

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Here Cujo, good dog, good dog...<<<while he is busy, I slip my pay in add the last post! 🙂
purina-can-dogs-eat-real-meat-500x300.jpg

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
To Do List:
1) Win posting contest in room. (Complete).
2) Climb K-2
3) Swim with a Unicorn Whale.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
4)Wait for Poin to win this thread =achieve happiness
Well, I could be waiting for a long while for the first part of number four, but I truly hope the second part happens for Poin.🤠(achives happiness that is, may God himself bless you with happiness...)