Last posting wins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shovels
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I bet. I'm usually listening to music at the same time as chatting.
 
yup, but sometimes i just HAVE to be somewhere totally quiet though
 
lol

my neightbour doesn't hear his alarm clock, even though it woke ME up :p
 
He must be a really sound sleeper. The buzzing on my phone wakes me up.
 
I'll be sound asleep when someone calls, and I'll wake up immediately.
 
yeah.. and I usually dream about waking up before my alarm goes off too :p
 
Sometimes I dream I woke up late and missed the bus. Then I wake up in a panic and find out I still have at least half an hour left.
 
yeah... I think may people do that :S

my neighbor still doesn´t hear his alarm
 
go bang on his door till he wakes up and ask him to turn it off.
 
If he turns off his alarm every day for a week, take him some cookies.
 
Good behavior should be rewarded, and bad behaviuor punished.