Last posting wins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shovels
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
lol! I don't think she knwe you then. I didn't either.
 
How very sad... You guess missed out on the best thing ever back then!!!! I did have several other nick names though.
 
Maybe I knew you under one of those. I started here in '05 under sillystring.
 
Let's see... '05... I hae NO idea what I would have been.... I've been Monster_joy, The_Queen_Of_Cats, FireStorm, True_Love_Awaits, LunaJ, AlaynaJ..... I think thats all of them?
 
hmmm... didn't recognize any either...hmm, whom do I remember from back then?

Carpetmanswife and Knightjester
 
Lol. KJ is a riot!!! I miss him. He doesn't come in during the mornings like he used to do.
 
Actually, I haven't seen him lately. I guess he's on when I"m not.
 
Yeah. He hasn't been spending nearly as much time in here as he used to... It s quite sad. I miss him.
 
Lol. I had someone think once that Ren and HarpyEagle were the same person, because they sound similar in the way they talk on the Mic... I thought that was pretty funny.
 
I've never heard KJ talk on the mic. I think it's funny how Brent copied Harpy's avatar.
 
Brent can actually do a pretty good impression of Harpy.... Its funy, and Harpy is amusied by the whole thing.
 
For sure... Harpy has actually been encouraging it, telling Brent the right kinds of things to say and such... It is soooo funny to hear them talk to each other.
 
I bet. I usually have my sound on low, so I can't really hear much.