LATIONAMÉRICA UNIDA

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Got no idea what you said, but you seem real excited about it. Welcome to the forum anyway.

Great joke in the avatar. :cool:

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Lol I don't understand but Wwlcome to CC! Amigo 😄

Blessings! ❤

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
My Spanish is rusty but he said something about looking for beautiful Latina women.
Too bad for him. There are plenty of nice LADIES on this form, but I don't think they have any interest in a player.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Too bad for him. There are plenty of nice LADIES on this form, but I don't think they have any interest in a player.
Well to be honest i don't know exactly what he meant he said "Latinos" , that could be dudes or just Hispanic people in general. I said "Latina" as in women because i thought that's what he meant with all the hearts n stuff but i might be wrong.

Gabriel97

Dec 6, 2018
My Spanish is rusty but he said something about looking for beautiful Latina women.
You are wrong my friend. I didn't mean anything about women. I referred to my Latinos family. Just make it clearer for you buddy.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
You are wrong my friend. I didn't mean anything about women. I referred to my Latinos family. Just make it clearer for you buddy.

That DOES explain it. A friend of mine expressed similar reservations about the interpretation being for women, as it was "latinos" instead of "latinas."

I'm as white as store loaf bread and as country as cornbread... No latino. But howdy anyway.

I'm a music nerd and a computer nerd though, if you ever want to talk about those. I'm also a dark chocolate nerd.

Gabriel97

Dec 6, 2018
Hellooo! Hope you are finding well! I am from Argentina, and I'm glad to make your acquaintance.