Laughing in your sleep!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Karlon

mind renewed
Mar 8, 2023
5,633
3,163
113
Sometimes i wake myself up by laughing. i know the reason why & sometimes i don't. this is comically strange. anyone else behold this comedic wonder?
 
  • Like
Reactions: RodB651
I can confirm.

I never can figure out what was so funny in my dream, but apparently it was hilarious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Sounds better than moaning and groaning in your sleep, or as you
fall asleep. I do that. It has a name, too! It is called catathrenia.
 
Ah man!
I've been told I mumble in my sleep :confused: but never that I can recall have I been awoken by laughter in my sleep.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
I don't think I've ever had a funny dream. And never been one to talk when I sleep. But I did used to snore, Loudly. Very loud. Even as a kid I snored pretty well. Even woke myself up as I dozed off, a few times, as a kid. And as an adult, during sleep too. I've had surgery for sleep apnea, for a while I quit snoring but it eventually crept back in. Though it's at a more normal level now. Or at least that's the last I heard. It's been a few years.
 
I don't think I've ever had a funny dream. And never been one to talk when I sleep. But I did used to snore, Loudly. Very loud. Even as a kid I snored pretty well. Even woke myself up as I dozed off, a few times, as a kid. And as an adult, during sleep too. I've had surgery for sleep apnea, for a while I quit snoring but it eventually crept back in. Though it's at a more normal level now. Or at least that's the last I heard. It's been a few years.
i hope you rid of it someday soon. i had sleep apnea way back so i retrained my breathing pattern to a more automatic, deep, perfect rhythmic breathing pattern using the powers of my subconscious mind & it healed my sleep apnea. all done for free!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Subhumanoidal
*Lynx crams a paw in his mouth and walks away quickly.